Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

jayo26 wrote: »
    2 blues.. Welsh keeper and pourtsmouth right mid. Best player after that was 85 benzema. About 200 euro worth of packs maybe???

Crap packs still be crap packs no matter when you open them lol. That said, I'm keeping my crap packs for BPL :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Rttf cards upgraded

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Rttf cards upgraded

Sweet, have three since forever. Hello Alonso, Sanchez and Aurier my aul amigos :)

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

So discard Tots for future sbc, do they need to ve over a certain rating? Like is that O'Shea card going going for discard but only 80 rated likely to usable for the SBC's?

Kepa motm is in concepts, should be released at 1. If you’re quick pick up 4 or 5 of his 84 gold for 2.7 as it’ll be out of packs for a few days

• Advertisement

Kepa motm is in concepts, should be released at 1. If you’re quick pick up 4 or 5 of his 84 gold for 2.7 as it’ll be out of packs for a few days

I bought two there, hopefully make a bomb!

Liamalone wrote: »
    I bought two there, hopefully make a bomb!

You’ll probably be able to get an icon out of the profit :)

You’ll probably be able to get an icon out of the profit :)

I was hoping for a couple ffs :D

Hogey, I for one appreciate your tips, sniped about twenty Kepas there for just under 3k.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

So discard Tots for future sbc, do they need to ve over a certain rating? Like is that O'Shea card going going for discard but only 80 rated likely to usable for the SBC's?

Last year even the crappy ones went to 55k during the prem tots SBC. Might not be the same this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

RossieMan wrote: »
    Last year even the crappy ones went to 55k during the prem tots SBC. Might not be the same this year.

I reckon they won't use them for SBCs this year but there's basically no risk so its still a fine investment.

• Advertisement

Guaranteed tots sbc in code now.
    Last year they were on sundays and Tuesday with a rest of the world (tradeable) sbc on Wednesday’s. (They haven’t mentioned rest of the world yet so that might come following week)

Also last year, they didn’t require a tots player for the guaranteed tots sbc for community tots, that would play into the hands of any of us looking to invest as most people will then think they’re not needed for the rest of them.
    They could of course change it up from last year but I’ll def be stocking up on tots players.

Can't see them not needing 1, if not 2 this year given the extra coins in the game. I'll be stocking up myself. Only about 500k or so but still should get a decent return. They aren't dropping on pc as much as Xbox or ps4, 25k is a good price on pc.

Can't see them not needing 1, if not 2 this year given the extra coins in the game. I'll be stocking up myself. Only about 500k or so but still should get a decent return. They aren't dropping on pc as much as Xbox or ps4, 25k is a good price on pc.

Plus everyone can easily get 3 free tots players from objectives, the only one that requires any effort is the Spanish one so absolutely everyone should have at least 2 tots players to begin with which then makes it more likely ea will look for them in sbc

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Getting tempted to do that POTM Vardy.

I started off with Ronnie and Messi yesterday, and while they were fun, I didn't feel they were worth the 1m coins or so. Messi's stanima sucked.

But I kept bringing on my Red Vardy, and his aggression and pace is fun for putting people under pressure. I reckon I could do his POTM for less than the 200k I got for Wan-Bissaka yesterday too.

Lord TSC wrote:
    But I kept bringing on my Red Vardy, and his aggression and pace is fun for putting people under pressure. I reckon I could do his POTM for less than the 200k I got for Wan-Bissaka yesterday too.

It's just not worth it. He'll most probably be in TOTS next week.

I know there’s a few fellow united fans in here, van Persie plays his last game tomorrow so likely to get an end of an era card, feyenord cards are already high because of marquee matchups so just pick up 1 or 2 during lightning rounds later.

I’d also get Sokratis and mata to cover any united or Arsenal requirement and depay to cover Dutch part.

I know there’s a few fellow united fans in here, van Persie plays his last game tomorrow so likely to get an end of an era card, feyenord cards are already high because of marquee matchups so just pick up 1 or 2 during lightning rounds later.

I’d also get Sokratis and mata to cover any united or Arsenal requirement and depay to cover Dutch part.

Will be all over this :D
    It's just not worth it. He'll most probably be in TOTS next week.

I know. But the game is on life support for me, currently. I thought taking a week off would have helped, but its not. Quite the opposite, I think I'm done utterly with weekend league now.

Vardy has been the one silver lining to the weekend though, hence why I'm tempted.

If you aren't playing weekend league you've even less reason to do him. Rivals is complete ****e, you'll struggle to play 10 games a week.

Just have patience. Your 86 vardy is just as good as his POTM, you'll see almost no difference.

If you aren't playing weekend league you've even less reason to do him. Rivals is complete ****e, you'll struggle to play 10 games a week.

Admittedly, I've not played Rivals for a while now.

But weekend league has just become toxic to the point of anger now. Played three games this morning; all three had their team set to park the bus, and played the most horrific styles. And I get, it works for them, but it's so horribly boring o play against. And at least pre-Xmas I was getting decent rewards, but the fact is there's not really a TOTW that's better than anything I'd have any more.

So it's really just a team building game now, and probably mess round in rivals doing objectives and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭djan

Is it just me or do the TOTS cards look so tacky with the lightning? Doesn't really fit the urban ish design language of fut with the coloured smears and stuff.

Shows how exciting the game is that I notice this :D

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote:
    But weekend league has just become toxic to the point of anger now. Played three games this morning; all three had their team set to park the bus, and played the most horrific styles. And I get, it works for them, but it's so horribly boring o play against. And at least pre-Xmas I was getting decent rewards, but the fact is there's not really a TOTW that's better than anything I'd have any more.

Hopefully they'll change the WL rewards to TOTS packs like last year. It made it actually worthwhile to play WL this late on. I literally get to 11 wins now and stop because it's not even worth playing 3 extra games.

Gameplay is awful regardless of what mode you play. It's not the person you're playing against fault that the game is so awful and goals are hard to come by unless you play the crossing meta.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Would they say before the WL starts if the rewards will incude tots? For example there's no chance of a tots reward this Thursday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭djan

Just packed TOTS Tagliafico, should I hold on to him or sell? Doesn't fit my tram at all and I've only got about 500k coins so not going to be doing the big million SBCs.

djan wrote: »
    Just packed TOTS Tagliafico, should I hold on to him or sell? Doesn't fit my tram at all and I've only got about 500k coins so not going to be doing the big million SBCs.

I’d sell now, the more he’s packed the more his price will drop, he might rise a bit again when out of packs when de ligt, de jong etc get their tots cards as he’s a nice link to them but you could be holding for a couple of weeks for that and no guarantees, I’d sell before 6 when next lightning rounds start.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Very nice tip, forgot about RVP retiring....I'll go and try snipe a few now

Very nice tip, forgot about RVP retiring....I'll go and try snipe a few now

I got his IF, probably won’t be required but at 18-20k not much risk, he sells for that anyway if not needed.
    I mean it won’t specifically look for his IF but if it looks for a team with 3 feyenord etc and needs 2 IF it’s handy to have him.

14-8 in wl, I know that would be a bad week for some but def the quickest I’ve reached 14 so very happy with that.

And yes, I know with R9 and gullit recently added of course I should see improvements but the flip side is I’m playing much better teams since adding them. So quite pleased.

R9 has 165 goals and 55 assists in 140 games for me, all rivals or wl, hardly a big secret that he’s lethal but I really love playing him.

Hogey007 wrote:
    And yes, I know with R9 and gullit recently added of course I should see improvements but the flip side is I’m playing much better teams since adding them. So quite pleased.

This isn't true btw. It's luck and down to your ELO rating and W/L.
    You don't play better teams because your team is better. Teams get better due to the time of the year and so many coins being available.

You'd easily make 17 wins. 20 might be out of reach though.

This isn't true btw. It's luck and down to your ELO rating and W/L.
    You don't play better teams because your team is better. Teams get better due to the time of the year and so many coins being available.

You'd easily make 17 wins. 20 might be out of reach though.

Yeah actually that makes sense, probably just a head thing thinking I was going to be playing better teams when in reality everyone just has better teams.

I’ve made 17 a few times so would def hope to get there but can’t see me making 20 either as I’d need 6 wins from 8 and will be playing better players.
    My last 2 games were really tough but I played well, overall just happy with how I’m playing and that I’m reaching 14 quicker now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Will lightning rounds be on at 6? Need to make sure i'm on to do some sniping.

Advertisement