Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Still no sign of my TOTS Sissoko. Wonder how long they'll be.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Will lightning rounds be on at 6? Need to make sure i'm on to do some sniping.

Oh yes, they need to milk the money cow!

Possibly a tots sbc but probably more likely tomorrow the same as last year

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Have to say looking at it now that Ribery for 500k (during lightning round thats what he'll likely be) is ludicrously good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

McGeady SBC up...83 team with 2 IF and 1xIrish player.
    Get your colemans while you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

McGeady feals good in game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Compared to last year my pack luck this year has been chronically bad.
    Last year I got 7 Icons. This year? 1. Puyol!!

I bought a 100k pack and got quite lucky.
    TOTS Tagliafoco - sold for 200k
    TOTS Collins - Sold for 50k
    IF Townsend - holding him for an SBC
    Muller - Sold for 24k
    Marquinous - Sold for 30k
    Plus several decent 83's that are on hold now

Great return!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Tempted to do that McGeady. You’d throw together a half decent Irish squad atm - RB Long, POTY Collins, TOTS McGeady + others, IF Rice, IF Duffy.... I’m actually really tempted to do that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Tempted to do that McGeady. You’d throw together a half decent Irish squad atm - RB Long, POTY Collins, TOTS McGeady + others, IF Rice, IF Duffy.... I’m actually really tempted to do that :pac:

I'm playing him on 8 chem linking to POTS Collins, or 10 chem if I play Keane.

Actually seems decent

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sorry I never got that Shane Long now.

10-18 in weekend league. Know the main issue is I just can’t wait to finish completely. Just hate it. Want to get the 11th in cas I change my mind in a few weeks. But honestly can’t wait to be finished with weeekend league completely.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Sorry I never got that Shane Long now.

10-18 in weekend league. Know the main issue is I just can’t wait to finish completely. Just hate it. Want to get the 11th in cas I change my mind in a few weeks. But honestly can’t wait to be finished with weeekend league completely.

He’s not great at all. Sniper puts him at 91 striker but he’s awful control.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

A whole lot of blood, sweat and tears but I've finally got him. He is so worth it. 12 Games played so far. 15 goals and 8 assists.

Hp3Hz62.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blazer wrote: »
    He’s not great at all. Sniper puts him at 91 striker but he’s awful control.

Ah, I know I have better.

But I’d love to take an all-Irish team into a few matches for a laugh.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    I'm playing him on 8 chem linking to POTS Collins, or 10 chem if I play Keane.

Actually seems decent

Only an 83 squad too... have some untradeable 81 IFs in the club so might whack those into it when I get home. **** it, I’m building an all-Irish squad when I’m home :pac:

Let’s see how I do in div. 2 rivals

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Only an 83 squad too... have some untradeable 81 IFs in the club so might whack those into it when I get home. **** it, I’m building an all-Irish squad when I’m home

He's a ridiculous price from an SBC card though from such a crappy league and nation. EA are milking clubs with those sort of sbcs. Not worth it as a player, but for the Irish connection I might do him too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

What moment do you think will get TOTS moment for the premier league? Something along the lines of de geas 14 saves against arsenal in 2017, was there any big performances like that this year by someone who won't get in TOTS?

What moment do you think will get TOTS moment for the premier league? Something along the lines of de geas 14 saves against arsenal in 2017, was there any big performances like that this year by someone who won't get in TOTS?

If city win the league kompany will get one for his strike v Leicester Monday night I’d say.

If Liverpool win it, whoever gets the decisive goal tomorrow if they’re not already in tots will get one

The good thing about mc Geady too is that he’s an actual tots card, if you’re nit using him you could always submit him into an sbc later.

I didn’t realize until after I did the Norwegian guy yesterday that it was tots moments which might not work in sbc? (They could say ‘1 tots or tots moments)

Oh and if anyone still has any 86 blind he’s selling for 47k now, think people are using him as a link t tots onana and tots taglifico.
    Motm de ligt is extinct at 120k, I sold mine for 45k a couple of weeks ago! Ah sure we can’t win them all!

RossieMan wrote: »
    He's a ridiculous price from an SBC card though from such a crappy league and nation. EA are milking clubs with those sort of sbcs. Not worth it as a player, but for the Irish connection I might do him too.

True. As was mentioned though, at least he’s still a TOTS to throw into the repeatable SBCs. That’s why I’m doing the weekly objectives too.. Onana is going straight out with the first SBC.

Have a sneaky feeling they might up the ante too with the TOTS SBCs. Seem readily available with weekly objectives this year as opposed to last year.

Made 120K today from buying and selling Zola for 50k extra and Lacazette's 88 motm card made me another 70k.
    Remember my Coleman tip and I snapped up all his cards on PC under 7k.
    An hour later the market gets flooded with him and he's down to 2.5k. Very suspicious.
    So that's after costing me about 50k back.

Ah well I then bought 88 Best and 88 Keane to let me play Ibra up front and both has been awesome..
    Just been ripping through players tonight with my team.
    Just played 4 games so will go for maybe 8-11 wins for tomorrow night if I'm in the mood.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Had two untradeables totw cards so did one of those easy Icons sbc with 12 rare players electrum pack.

Tots Carrasco 89. Finally a decent pull.

Worth 90k only, but will try him on the bench.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    14-8 in wl, I know that would be a bad week for some but def the quickest I’ve reached 14 so very happy with that.

Won 3 out of 4 this morning to go 17-9, my previous quickest to 17 was 17-12 so very happy with that.
    Will play later again but I’d need another 3 wins from remaining 4 so fairly unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Got to 15-13 last night myself, did the Pele loan and couldn't get used to him at all, tried him at CAM and changed him to ST - 10 games, 2 goals and 1 assist :o

Edit: I was 12-6 before doing Pele lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Liamalone wrote: »
    Got to 15-13 last night myself, did the Pele loan and couldn't get used to him at all, tried him at CAM and changed him to ST - 10 games, 2 goals and 1 assist :o

I was the same with Pele too i didnt like him at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

jayo26 wrote: »
    I was the same with Pele too i didnt like him at all.

The twat got two red straight red cards too lol. Having tried the Pele, Best, Henry and Van Basten loans I would only consider Henry, he was quality. Van Basten was clunky but effective and clinical. Best was Best, quality but not my type of player as I don't use skillz at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Liamalone wrote: »
    The twat got two red straight red cards too lol. Having tried the Pele, Best, Henry and Van Basten loans I would only consider Henry, he was quality. Van Basten was clunky but effective and clinical. Best was Best, quality but not my type of player as I don't use skillz at all.

Of all the icons i've used Van Basten disappointed me the most. Not that he was the worst but he just plays nothing like the real player. Sure he's a clinical finisher but Marco was more than just a tall Inzaghi! He was graceful and agile... something he most certainly is not in this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

I'm sure Pogba farted or something after Jose got sacked, ea will do anything to give the useless lump a fancy card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Changed to 4231 I game now this is my latest team feels good bit done for weekend now won't have any more time got 17 wins in again have 8 games left and won 8 in a row to finish off.

Screenshot-20190512-125616-Companion.jpg

Florenzi scored a lot of goals for me too as a right cam.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Compared to last weekend, i cant win a game this weekend, same match over and over again, batter opposition goal, keeper makes save after save, feet, head, body, dont matter he saves it, defenders with 60 to 70 speed outpacing Werner and Aubamyang, and he scores with every shot, no timed finishing so we're both the same, think its time to delete and uninstall for this season

• Advertisement

Current team this weekend.
    For some weird reason I’m finding Ibra miles better than when I had him before.
    So good I had to start him. Which mean buying Best and Keane to improve his Chem.

88 Keane feels miles better than Kante and his prime.
    He was running all over the pitch last night and tearing people up. Best is Best.
    Have Baluta as a super sub. The guy even though he’s only 85 is ridiculously OP.
    Also Lloris's 91 card is miles better than his base and its only 130k or so...found him even better than base DDG.

2-C12-F0-A8-6-E42-4-F2-E-B0-CA-7613493-FF9-F1.png

Advertisement