Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I'm sure Pogba farted or something after Jose got sacked, ea will do anything to give the useless lump a fancy card.

Pogba is getting a tots, it’s not even in dispute, he got in Pfa team of the season and scored 13 goals with 10 assists.
    He hasn’t had a brilliant season by his own standards but there’s been no stand outs in the central midfield roles apart from Bernardo Silva so he’s the best of a bad bunch.
    Unlucky for the likes of son and hazard who missed out on pfa team of the season by virtue of them sticking to the formation but like I said, very few stand outs in cm, eriksen and doucoure good shouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

jayo26 wrote: »
    Changed to 4231 I game now this is my latest team feels good bit done for weekend now won't have any more time got 17 wins in again have 8 games left and won 8 in a row to finish off.

Florenzi scored a lot of goals for me too as a right cam.

How is TOTS Allan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    How is TOTS Allan?

He is very good I actually think can is a better all rounder tho if I was to pick between the two,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

He is very good I actually think can is a better all rounder tho if I was to pick between the two,

Yeah I like the look of Can but Allan fits better chem wise into my team. I expect he'll fall back to 300kish next week so may as well hold off til then.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    14-8 in wl, I know that would be a bad week for some but def the quickest I’ve reached 14 so very happy with that.
    Won 3 out of 4 this morning to go 17-9, my previous quickest to 17 was 17-12 so very happy with that.
    Will play later again but I’d need another 3 wins from remaining 4 so fairly unlikely.

Won my next 3!!! 20-9!!!

Absolutely over the moon with that! :) by far the best I’ve done.

I’ll still keep in touch with you guys when I’m on the pro circuit next year :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

What is the price situation like at the moment for high NIF's? Thinking about doing an icon SBC and wondering if now is a good time.

Liamalone wrote: »
    What is the price situation like at the moment for high NIF's? Thinking about doing an icon SBC and wondering if now is a good time.

Yeah now is as a good time, once there’s nothing at 6 to drive up the high rated ones go for it (van persie sbc might?)

Or else wait until Friday at 6 and just snipe players like Thiago Silva, Buffon, etc.
    If it’s the premier league in tots everyone will be opening packs at 6 on Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Trying to do that TOTW challenge for the fut swaps in objectives.... it’s impossible in div. 2 - god squad after god squad, I’m sick of playing against top tier full prime icon squads. **** it, I’ll settle for the IF Rodriguez, or the CB Walker.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Trying to do that TOTW challenge for the fut swaps in objectives.... it’s impossible in div. 2 - god squad after god squad, I’m sick of playing against top tier full prime icon squads. **** it, I’ll settle for the IF Rodriguez, or the CB Walker.

relegate yourself man...don't be grinding that ****e at this stage of the game :)

92 rvp in sbc, requires 3 x 84 squads and then 2 easy ones.

Also the efl tots sbc is there, we’ll get the community one on Tuesday I’d imagine. The efl one doesn’t require a tots player, hopefully that will drive down prices of tots players and I’ll be stocking up, as last year the efl or community one didn’t require tots either.

• Advertisement

Sissoko SBC up,
    83 and 84 rated squads required.

Also EPL tots sbc up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Thankfully I flit between Divisions 5 and 7 so managed to do all the FUT Swaps objectives this week so still on course for the full 14. I can only imagine the despair of division 2

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Thankfully I flit between Divisions 5 and 7 so managed to do all the FUT Swaps objectives this week so still on course for the full 14. I can only imagine the despair of division 2

Mindnumbingly boring.
    Once you hit Div3 and higher then its all about taking advantage of every available glitch and sweaty goal.
    No taking potshots from 30 yards out etc.
    It reminds me of squad battles a mode I find so boring that I struggle to even complete one game without falling asleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

The only reason I'm in division 1 is for the rewards. I don't have to play a game of rivals and I get 2 50k and 2 mega packs each week.

They have ruined nearly all flashbacks by giving them crap stamina look great on paper until you realise you only get half a game from them. Ibra seems to be the only one that's able last anyway at all,

Rvp coming in around 150k.

Feck it, I’m doing it cheapest 92 is about 120k anyway so he can always be used in an icon sbc.

Stamina is poor but I’d only be using him as a sub anyway.

Rvp coming in around 150k.

Feck it, I’m doing it cheapest 92 is about 120k anyway so he can always be used in an icon sbc.

Stamina is poor but I’d only be using him as a sub anyway.

Sbc done, got 86 kepa motm, 86 IF argie goalkeeper and 86 Naldo from rewards so it was def cheap to get him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Wish United had some decent defenders beyond Valencia, cause I’ve got loads of attackers and mids now.

After moaning bout WL, have to say, I’m enjoying rivals tonight. 4/4 with Spanish wins, and enjoying using Scream Koke and Red Sariba.

Won my next 3!!! 20-9!!!

Absolutely over the moon with that! :) by far the best I’ve done.

I’ll still keep in touch with you guys when I’m on the pro circuit next year :P

Throw up your team mate.

Blazer wrote: »
    relegate yourself man...don't be grinding that ****e at this stage of the game :)

I should probably do that... but always love getting the rewards from div. 2. Wonder what are the rewards at div. 4/5? Might spend some time tonight relegating myself

• Advertisement

Throw up your team mate.

Here it is, I know with this team I probably should be getting gold 1 more often but it’s only my second year of fifa (well, not including fifa 94 on the sega :D)

Switch 4-1-2-1-2 in game with hazard upfront and best in CAM, move gullit up to CAM then around 60 when I sub futmas kdb on for best

14-E3-E4-B9-4452-4-AA2-BEC9-557-B6-E797-C70.jpg

That team is insane. You'll really struggle to get any upgrades to it in TOTS. I'd play KDB ahead of Keane too, he's actually terrible in game.

RossieMan wrote: »
    That team is insane. You'll really struggle to get any upgrades to it in TOTS. I'd play KDB ahead of Keane too, he's actually terrible in game.

Thanks, I use keane as holding mid, I’ll give kdb a try there. But I’ll be looking to get a new midfielder in there anyway, tots Allan looks good but I might just splash out on Tots pogba, (or maybe vieira sbc)
    I had earmarked tots Robertson for left back but Alonso keeps getting upgrades so I’ll see.

Lastly then I might look at lw, (second striker in game) hazard has been class for me all year so I might go with his tots or maybe Ronaldo 98 lw or one of Neymar’s specials.

I’ll see how I fare out with the guaranteed tots sbc’s and go from there.

Prime Vieira is unreal - both the moments and the regular prime. Used moments in draft and he’s insane. Came up against both versions in rivals and I can never get past him... he’s like Kante but with the height and strength to go with it.

That's unreal team hogey fair play. Don't worry about where you finish man just enjoy it for what it is using players like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Just sold TOTW Inaki Williams for 145k there, according to futbin he was 70k last week. TOTW Spanish forwards may also have risen in price due to the weekly objectives.

nevelator wrote:
    Just sold TOTW Inaki Williams for 145k there, according to futbin he was 70k last week. TOTW Spanish forwards may also have risen in price due to the weekly objectives.

Yea of course they have. You can cover 2 objectives having a Spanish IF ST so makes sense he rose.

Yeah I went to get a Spanish IF striker on Friday night and the prices were crazy, I just bought IF Harry Kane then for the IF part of it as I have very few IF’s (apart from SBC Fodder)
    Bought him at 120k, expected to make a loss on him but by the time I sold him Saturday night he had gone up to 150k

I was lucky. Got that Spanish IF 85 forward in my rewards last week so held onto him.

• Advertisement

Flashback rabiot!! He’s 24 for Christ’s sake :D

Advertisement