Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Actually managed to finish that TOTW weekly objective in div.2. Went back to 4312 and partnered IF Dabbur with FB Zlatan. Started winning again, so that’s all the fut swaps done so far, I think... how many have there been?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Actually managed to finish that TOTW weekly objective in div.2. Went back to 4312 and partnered IF Dabbur with FB Zlatan. Started winning again, so that’s all the fut swaps done so far, I think... how many have there been?

Seems to be 8 according to this tweet

https://twitter.com/helmardesigns/status/1126898354796081152?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

That Rabiot is so strange, like I get the idea behind a flaskback TOTS card, a card from a previous version of community TOTS that was class but jesus they surely could've thought of someone better than him

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

That Rabiot is so strange, like I get the idea behind a flaskback TOTS card, a card from a previous version of community TOTS that was class but jesus they surely could've thought of someone better than him

And who on earth would spend 450k on it ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hogey007 wrote: »

Ah, nice one. Have all 8 so far. Hopefully won’t be too many rivals ones left to do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    And who on earth would spend 450k on it ffs.

Card looks insane. Perfect link to both neymar and Mbappe. If it was better prices it'd be a no brainer.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Got Rodri. Only took 7 games which were fun.

Decided to do the EFL TOTS SBC too, and packed 88 Hernandez, who would have been fun to use during the objectives.

But actually have a really fun Spanish team now. With Mata, Alonso, Rodri, Koke, Butra, Hernandez and a Red 88 Spanish RM to play CM, I actually have a fun little Spaniard team built. Just need some defenders.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Got Rodri. Only took 7 games which were fun.

Decided to do the EFL TOTS SBC too, and packed 88 Hernandez, who would have been fun to use during the objectives.

But actually have a really fun Spanish team now. With Mata, Alonso, Rodri, Koke, Butra, Hernandez and a Red 88 Spanish RM to play CM, I actually have a fun little Spaniard team built. Just need some defenders.

Ah yeah, love these challenges, gives an opportunity to use different players, been using scream Koke and the scream costa I took from futswap a couple of months ago too. 4 out of 6 done now.

So basically between TOTS Moments and TOTS Flashbacks EA can just release anyone they want :D will probably be someone popular like Kante or De Gea

So basically between TOTS Moments and TOTS Flashbacks EA can just release anyone they want :D will probably be someone popular like Kante or De Gea

A flashback Jones or Smalling would be delightful. Been looking at doing a full United team, have Blanc but the only real options are a weekend IF Lindelof or Rio, who I’m sure is awesome but expensive. And there’s no real special LBs.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    A flashback Jones or Smalling would be delightful. Been looking at doing a full United team, have Blanc but the only real options are a weekend IF Lindelof or Rio, who I’m sure is awesome but expensive. And there’s no real special LBs.

IF bailly will do a decent job at centre back, yeah shame about lb though, was hoping Shaw might get some special.

Lord TSC wrote:

A flashback to when for those two donuts?
    Can't see anymore United themed sbcs anytime soon. Due a Liverpool one I would have thought.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Card looks insane. Perfect link to both neymar and Mbappe. If it was better prices it'd be a no brainer.

Oh it’s an insane card alright but overpriced for that league. Maybe if we get a better tots card I’d go for it.

Blazer wrote: »
    Oh it’s an insane card alright but overpriced for that league. Maybe if we get a better tots card I’d go for it.

Actually he slots perfectly into my team instead of Keane.
    That’s it he’s mine.

The sissoko onana and Rodri tots cards are being given to people now who packed them, meaning an absolute flood of cards all at once and people undercutting to sell.

Got 3 onana at 30k (cheapest gold 88 is 33k)
    Got a Rodri at 38k

Sissoko has halved in value in 20 mins. (Not going near him though)

Had planned on taking a break from weekend league this week but ea just tweeted that the red picks will now be tots players (doesn’t apply to wl just gone)

Why are people getting Onana and Rodri?

Why are people getting Onana and Rodri?

Onana is the cheapest 88 on the market at the moment and as a TOTS card will probably be needed in the tots sbc for the bigger leagues, if not, he’s cheaper than any other 88.
    Well he was, creeping up to 35k now

No I mean are people getting free Onana TOTS cards if they packed him during the week? Thought this only applied to Sissoko

No I mean are people getting free Onana TOTS cards if they packed him during the week? Thought this only applied to Sissoko

Oh sorry, yeah it applies to onana and Rodri too if people packed the base version as they were all included in the graphic to say they were in packs.

• Advertisement

Did Rabiot...He is absolutely ridiculously OP..engine chem on him and he just dribbles around players.
    And speed...hes a damn fast CM.

Hogey007 wrote:
    Onana is the cheapest 88 on the market at the moment and as a TOTS card will probably be needed in the tots sbc for the bigger leagues, if not, he’s cheaper than any other 88. Well he was, creeping up to 35k now

The discard TOTS offer better value for money. Last year they all went to the same price anyway when the upgrade packs came out. Most when to max bin on the 2nd day of the premier League one if I remember correctly.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Had planned on taking a break from weekend league this week but ea just tweeted that the red picks will now be tots players (doesn’t apply to wl just gone)

But....but I was out :(

Seemed to confirm two leagues tots a week as well.

Sigh. Increased rewards and a return of casual players will probably see me back in this week.

For Player Picks in Gold 2 and above, there will be a guarantee rule that will ensure users get at least one selection in the player pick from the Major leagues.

Silver 2 and 3 player picks will now be a TOTS Player Pick with a max OVR cap of 87.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

I was one of the ones given TOTS Onaha as I had packed him. I already had him through completing the weekly objective so stuck him up for sale at 150k max and just seen he was sold for 120k - madness as I seen other BIN prices at less than 40k. Kinda makes up for my moment of madness with MOTM Kepa yesterday when I got caught up in a bidding war and ended up paying 40k but then saw others were going for less than 20k 🀡

The discard TOTS offer better value for money. Last year they all went to the same price anyway when the upgrade packs came out. Most when to max bin on the 2nd day of the premier League one if I remember correctly.

I’m proceeding a little more cautiously on the tots cards now, they seemed to have changed up how they’re doing it, last year they did 2 per league (Sunday & Tuesday) with the rest of the world cards on a Wednesday, that went in 5 batches, 100-81, then 80-61 etc.

This year it looks like, they’re doing 1 smaller league each week and 1 big league rather than having the rest of the world threw together. The theory on reddit is they’ll do the smaller league on Sunday and the bigger league on Tuesday, and you’ll only get 1 Stab at the prem, la liga etc.
    If this happens, people will be getting a constant supply of “crap” tots cards every time before they do a big league and might only be able to do the big league once?
    Also, last year they weren’t as easy get in objectives, I remember they did an akinfenwa at the start but then the likes of Ben Davies, you had to win the dkt to get him, a lot of people couldn’t get him, they gave 2 away pretty much for free this week with the 3rd Spanish guy available too with a little more effort.
    They seem to have confirmed with that tweet last night there will be 1 small league and 1 big league so it really just depends if the reddit theory holds up and we get 2 shots at each or just 1 from each.
    Also, with a smaller League each week I’d expect another 1 or 2 low tots players to be in objectives like this week.

So I might regret it if it pans out like last year but I’m not going “all in” on tots, I have a few but I’m trying to get some of the higher rated ones to at least cover me if the tots cards aren’t needed as much, I can still use the likes of Pablo Hernandez or onana in sbc’s.
    We should learn more today, for example the guaranteed tots community one might require 2 tots cards, in which case we should see similar to last year with the price rise of tots discards.

Sorry everyone for the essay at the hour of the morning :D I just know coins aren’t always easy to get and wanted to give a slight caution on the tots cards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭djan

Looking for a bit of advice here to minimise coin loss. Have been saving up for a while and decided to upgrade Auba, get Hazard and Militao. Switch to a 4-1-2-1-2 with Hazard playing cam. Seems to be going OK but I find 91 Auba worse than the 87 rated before. The "better" one just keeps hitting the post for some reason. Hazard gets tired v quickly too.

Would it make sense to sell up the new additions as they will surely get TOTS and their price will plummet?

Any recommendations where to upgrade? Thinking of switching militao to a cdm in game and getting a VVD or Sanchez instead. Then get Nedvěd to replace Hazard as the LW to Cam. So many options damn finally having some coins :D

Your biggest upgrade would be to get De Gea. He'll save you in so many games. Hazards stamina is ****e. Even on his POTM it's a massive issue.

I'd sell your Auba too for coins. His TOTS will be an insane price but if you aren't playing that RW as a striker you're massively missing out anyway.

I wouldn't be looking at Nedved at this stage of the game, he was good at the beginning but there's much better LW cards now, even Felipe Andersen looks better than Nedveds prime card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭djan

Your biggest upgrade would be to get De Gea. He'll save you in so many games. Hazards stamina is ****e. Even on his POTM it's a massive issue.

I'd sell your Auba too for coins. His TOTS will be an insane price but if you aren't playing that RW as a striker you're massively missing out anyway.

I wouldn't be looking at Nedved at this stage of the game, he was good at the beginning but there's much better LW cards now, even Felipe Andersen looks better than Nedveds prime card.

Great shout on De Gea, unfortunately I need a Brazilian or Icon as DG would be only at 8 chem max. Maybe that would still work?

I have the RW Auba up front with Vardy and the LW goes to CAM hence why I was looking at nedved with his passing 5* WF and shooting.

Who would be a better LW that would actually play as CAM? Felipe does look good but not sure of his passing?

• Advertisement

8 chem is loads for DDG.
    Hell all your subs come on with only 5 chem at most. And they all play well.

Advertisement