Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    8 chem is loads for DDG.
    Hell all your subs come on with only 5 chem at most. And they all play well.

Yep I play 92 de gea on 8 chem he is no worse then any other keeper has been for me haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Uninstalled the game last night on a winning note, won 1-0 in injury time, after De Gea made 19 saves against me. Just cant be bothered anymore playing games like that, didnt enjoy this version despite finishing with a winning record overall, would like to thank TOTW Timo Werner, best player iv'e ever had in fifa and hope to see him in a liverpool shirt for real soon.

Enjoyed reading the post and enviously looking at your teams, some cracking squads ye have, catch ye all again some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Best of luck mate. I’ll be doing the same shortly in August.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Best of luck mate. I’ll be doing the same shortly in August.

Is it July already? :D

Liamalone wrote: »
    Is it July already? :D

You only getting going pal. I'm really really retiring this year I know I said it last year but I've nothing else left to give.

• Advertisement

Swap deals player up on sbc and tots community guarantee sbc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Packed Taglifico. Could have been worse. Links to my FFS Dr Ligt so I don't have an excuse not to use him.

I got 89 Felipe I won't use him bit ill throw him back into a Premier league tots sbc or something like that.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

58 sales that cycle. Awesome.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I got 89 Felipe I won't use him bit ill throw him back into a Premier league tots sbc or something like that.

Rodri,’****in Rodri, I only needed one more game to get him from the weekly objective.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Blazer wrote:
    Rodri,’****in Rodri, I only needed one more game to get him from the weekly objective.

I could beat you there.... Onana... Two games away from getting him. I run a Spanish team so Rodri would have been great for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Just opened my TOTS pack - was really bracing myself to get Rodri or Onaha after already earning them in objectives but got Ter Stegen - nice for my La Liga team 👌

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Haller for me. High rated at least, so he’s straight into the next one.

Buying up some O'Sheas for 27-29k. Can see prices shooting up for the prem one.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Did the EFL SBC, was hoping for a nice Championship player. Already have Pukki, Aarons, Davies, Fer & Forrestieri from previous challenges. Got Collins, whose POTY I already had :pac:
    Used the Lyle Taylor card for the community TOTS, and spent 76K on the rest. Got Sissoko :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Not doing this, purely because I would get Roddy or yer man Annan. Already have yer man Annan, hoping to get Roddy this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Liamalone wrote: »
    Not doing this, purely because I would get Roddy or yer man Annan. Already have yer man Annan, hoping to get Roddy this evening.

Got Oscar... garbage but i'll use him in the next one.

Rumours floating EA ****ed up by including Sissoki, Rodri and Onani who were not supposed to be in the pool list. They’re catching major flak on twitter over it so hopefully might change it.

They weren't. But they changed it when they put the gold versions in packs. That's were the screw up happened, can't see how they'd change it now. Giving everyone who packed them another player doesn't seem fair.

RossieMan wrote: »
    They weren't. But they changed it when they put the gold versions in packs. That's were the screw up happened, can't see how they'd change it now. Giving everyone who packed them another player doesn't seem fair.

Best way is to repeat the sbc once and having those players removed. Easiest way to resolve it.
    Anyone happy with their players doesn’t need to do it and anyone who picked the objective players gets to change for another player.
    Make it a bit cheaper though to make up for it.

• Advertisement

Also I’m loving Zlatan this time around and so glad I got him in the random sbc.
    I didn’t really rate him when I did his original sbc but he feels way better this time around.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Got alderweirald in the sbc, not bad at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Also I’m loving Zlatan this time around and so glad I got him in the random sbc.
    I didn’t really rate him when I did his original sbc but he feels way better this time around.

He's probably my favourite player from all year. I'll be sad to start again and lose him.

If he gets a FB next year it'll probably be way more expensive I guess

He's probably my favourite player from all year. I'll be sad to start again and lose him.

If he gets a FB next year it'll probably be way more expensive I guess

We’ll definitely get him as an icon later when he retires

Think that totw confirms it’s premier league next in tots, mane or Trent Alexander-Arnold would’ve been in totw, their exclusion must mean it’s prem next as both will get tots cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

And Eredividie. Tadic was nailed on for TOTW this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭djan

Is there much chance of Vardy having a better card than his SBC one released, or will I just get it over and done with?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

djan wrote: »
    Is there much chance of Vardy having a better card than his SBC one released, or will I just get it over and done with?

Can't see him being in TOTS, so unless there's an unforeseeable promo over the summer, his POTM is your best bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

And Eredividie. Tadic was nailed on for TOTW this week.

Definitely, today are their last matches so right on time.

Advertisement