Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Knew it was going to be a crap totw so stopped at 6.
    Thank Christ after seeing that lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

wonski wrote: »
    Definitely, today are their last matches so right on time.

Might finally be able to complete my squad with De Ligt, Tagliafico and De Jong in a 4312.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Blazer wrote: »
    Knew it was going to be a crap totw so stopped at 6.
    Thank Christ after seeing that lot.

I had 12 with 5 left. It was 2 am and glad I stopped there.

New sbc up. 83 rated squad with IF for a Swiss league 86rb. Christ above.
    They should do a Zlatan one.
    Require 87 or 88 rated squad etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    New sbc up. 83 rated squad with IF for a Swiss league 86rb. Christ above. They should do a Zlatan one. Require 87 or 88 rated squad etc.

He was massively OP last year. But I think they're trying to give people what they think we want, but failing massively. He should have been an 82 squad max with no IF.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

RossieMan wrote: »
    He was massively OP last year. But I think they're trying to give people what they think we want, but failing massively. He should have been an 82 squad max with no IF.

I did him, didn't cost me anything and with guardian chemistry card he is a 95 rated right back with 99 stamina and 99 crossing. I don't think I'll fit him in but you never know and if it comes to it he will be another tots for sbc fodder,

He’s a tots moments so be aware of that.
    Although we might get a Schar sbc since he’s in totw this week so he would link with him if you had an icon.

He’s a tots moments so be aware of that.
    Although we might get a Schar sbc since he’s in totw this week so he would link with him if you had an icon.

That mean he can't be used in normal sbc like the Tuesday night ones? I'm not gonna change my team around to fit him in to be fair haha he might make a midfield sub or something we see. Either ways fuk it he is fast and strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

jayo26 wrote:
    That mean he can't be used in normal sbc like the Tuesday night ones? I'm not gonna change my team around to fit him in to be fair haha he might make a midfield sub or something we see. Either ways fuk it he is fast and strong.

If they remain the same, he can't be used.

The card looks good to be fair.

I did it anyway..cost me about 24k with the players I had.
    He's very distinguishable on the pitch which is great.

• Advertisement

I did it anyway..cost me about 24k with the players I had.
    He's very distinguishable on the pitch which is great.

Do you find that players that stand out always tear you apart haha

jayo26 wrote: »
    Do you find that players that stand out always tear you apart haha

lol it makes it easier to pick out who's taking a shot lol
    ie lala and Lacazette are practically indistinguishable on the pitch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Upgraded keane to fb rabiot, I’ve been hearing so much about rabiot and I might get a Neymar special soon so rabiot would create a nice link.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Upgraded keane to fb rabiot, I’ve been hearing so much about rabiot and I might get a Neymar special soon so rabiot would create a nice link.

I'm hoping for a Neymar tots card as well :)
    Got his 97 one last year and it was so much fun and absolutely amazing to play with.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I've been using Carnibal Neymar and I couldn't recommend him more highly. Better than prime Eusebio and prime Cryuff for me. He has a different animation style for his dribbling and its ludicrously smooth.

How is Rabiot? I'm very very tempted to do him as he looks great but i'm supposed to be saving for Ruud. :D I might try to get some high rateds on bids during rewards tomorrow and if I can do it cheap i'll do it.

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    I've been using Carnibal Neymar and I couldn't recommend him more highly. Better than prime Eusebio and prime Cryuff for me. He has a different animation style for his dribbling and its ludicrously smooth.

How is Rabiot? I'm very very tempted to do him as he looks great but i'm supposed to be saving for Ruud. :D I might try to get some high rateds on bids during rewards tomorrow and if I can do it cheap i'll do it.

Which Ruud? Gullit I assume and not van nistelrooy? I love gullit, just a complete midfielder. I haven’t got to to use rabiot yet, was in the 3 arena last night and absolutely hanging today :D

I’ve got Neymar a couple of times in draft and had his Toty on loan and he’s another level. If hazard gets a 96/97 I might go for it either as I love his potm card and after using him for 7 or 8 months I really know how to use him so he might be a better fit for me than Neymar.

Oh I think the ligue 1 awards are Sunday night, Pepe is expected to get poty and mbappe ypoty so we should see sbc’s for them Sunday night

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

FIFA is just not working for me tonight... doesn’t switch to the right player, losing every 50/50... even a bouncing ball goes straight to my opponent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Finally got the Rhodri objective done, took way too long with only TotW Deulofeu 84 and the special David Silva 93 as my Spanish attackers. Jeez I'll smile when I get to burn that Silva card into an SBC, hate him, missed some sitters even with his good foot!

FIFA is just not working for me tonight... doesn’t switch to the right player, losing every 50/50... even a bouncing ball goes straight to my opponent.

You just started playing fifa 19 then?

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Anyone having an issue logging into the app this morning? Worked earlier but tried to go back on it and it's saying it looks like my EA account doesn't have a FUT 19 club. Its telling to log on to fifa 19 on my console. Won't be able to try that until tonight 😭😭

• Advertisement

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Anyone having an issue logging into the app this morning? Worked earlier but tried to go back on it and it's saying it looks like my EA account doesn't have a FUT 19 club. Its telling to log on to fifa 19 on my console. Won't be able to try that until tonight 😭😭

I logged in just before 7 and got a message to say it would be down for maintainence at 7 for up to 3 hours.
    Never usually takes the full 3 though.

Down for maintenance 6 gmt to 9 on console.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Cheers lads, ya it was just before that when I managed to log in but don't remember a message popping up. They must be getting all our alvaros ready

They’ve now lowered the price ranges on TOTS cards, they had been minimum of 20k, but around 10k now on the championship ones, some available at 15k on bin. I’ll keep the ones I have as easier just burn them in sbc’s but unless they really change the requirements on the prem tots sbc it doesn’t look like they’ll be as profitable as last season

1 quick tip though, and it’s just a small one, pick up a few Raul Jimenez today during rewards for about 1.2k. We’re pretty sure it’s the prem this week and he should be in it.
    People are still doing the league sbc’s to have packs to open and Jimenez is key to the wolves sbc, moutinho is out of packs this week and went from 800 to 3k, I’d expect Jimenez to hit 4 or 5k as there’s no other usable striker at wolves.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

jayo26 wrote: »
    Down for maintenance 6 gmt to 9 on console.

Good timing for maintenance. Lol.

It’s back up, Gaitan and Joaquin as red picks.

Hope they change the guaranteed 86+ sbc to a guaranteed 86+ tots player. They probably will eventually but not for a while, need people buying packs first.

Opened my packs. Veratti , Edersonn and tots Can which looks like a fantastic card.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Opened my packs. Veratti , Edersonn and tots Can which looks like a fantastic card.
    I paid for TOTS Can, he's excellent. Have him holding beside Ballack and he's rapid and big enough to sweep up everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

1 quick tip though, and it’s just a small one, pick up a few Raul Jimenez today during rewards for about 1.2k. We’re pretty sure it’s the prem this week and he should be in it.
    People are still doing the league sbc’s to have packs to open and Jimenez is key to the wolves sbc, moutinho is out of packs this week and went from 800 to 3k, I’d expect Jimenez to hit 4 or 5k as there’s no other usable striker at wolves.

People seem to be on it already. Going for 2.5k BIN.

• Advertisement

People seem to be on it already. Going for 2.5k BIN.

Haha yeah tried too, got 10 yesterday at 1.5k, expected him to be lower today.
    I’d still pick up 4 or 5 at 2.5.
    The wolves sbc can’t be done without him so he will hit 5k minimum, especially if others are on it now already (price fixers most likely)

Advertisement