Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Haha yeah tried too, got 10 yesterday at 1.5k, expected him to be lower today.
    I’d still pick up 4 or 5 at 2.5.
    The wolves sbc can’t be done without him so he will hit 5k minimum, especially if others are on it now already (price fixers most likely)

I'll see if I can pick some up for around 2k on bid and maybe snipe a few others, cheers.

EDIT: Picked up 12 there on bid. Was able to get some for 950 to 1,000 coins surprisingly enough.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Got Delaney as my red pick.

He actually looks decent as a CDM, based on face stats.

Just saw that Schar card.

92 rated CB with Shadow, with 95 shot power and 82 long shot :S

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Just saw that Schar card.

92 rated CB with Shadow, with 95 shot power and 82 long shot :S

I’d hold off. He’s definitely getting a tots.
    People reckon he’ll be an sbc maybe if the epl gets released this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

How confident are ye that Jimenez will get in? You'd have Aguero, Auba, Lacazette, Vardy ahead of him, Kane probably, even Wilson scored and assisted more than he did

Not saying he doesn't deserve it, just wondering how many strikers will get TOTS cards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

How confident are ye that Jimenez will get in? You'd have Aguero, Auba, Lacazette, Vardy ahead of him, Kane probably, even Wilson scored and assisted more than he did

Not saying he doesn't deserve it, just wondering how many strikers will get TOTS cards

I think he’ll get in ahead of lacazette, they’ll have Arsenal covered with auba and Jimenez got the same goals as laca in a much smaller team. It could be just that he gets an objective which wouldn’t put him out of packs which is why I’m not going wild on snapping him up, I got 10 yesterday and I’ll leave it at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Ya I think he's be more suited to being an objective, be high enough rated so people would do it but not too high that the objective would become an absolute grind

Blazer wrote: »
    I’d hold off. He’s definitely getting a tots.
    People reckon he’ll be an sbc maybe if the epl gets released this weekend.

Ah yeah, and I don't think he'd get in to my team ahead of Blanc, VVD or Luiz. Just a crazy card.

Am tempted to grab Bergwijn and Tagliafico for tomrrow though, and use them to play with RVP. I know they'll drop a bit when the Dutch league comes out, but I'll be playing most of my games tomorrow before they release.

Might be fun to just ignore some of my untradeables and mess round with the dutch league.

Did Vardy as I needed to get rid of Rodri duplicate and a few informs.
    I was thinking he was just an Aub clone..but his aggression at 99 makes a massive difference between them.
    The 2 matches I played with him he tackled every defender for the ball and make 3 goals and scored 4.
    Using marksman on him to give him better dribbling etc.

I've gone off Rabiot or else I'm just not playing with him as the last few days I was doing the spanish sbc.
    Can is fantastic coming on as sub. He'll be in my starting 11 if I could fit him in.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Jimenez down to around 1k on ps4.

That was quick turnover.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Am I right in saying that the next few weekend leagues some red cards depending on your rank are guaranteed TOTS players? If so would I need to play weekend league this week to try to get PL TOTS cards.

Redo91 wrote: »
    Am I right in saying that the next few weekend leagues some red cards depending on your rank are guaranteed TOTS players? If so would I need to play weekend league this week to try to get PL TOTS cards.

It’s from this weekend on.
    Silver 3 and 2 get tots picks of max 87.
    Higher and it’s unlimited

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Blazer wrote: »

It’s from this weekend on.
    Silver 3 and 2 get tots picks of max 87.
    Higher and it’s unlimited
    Cheers! So just to clarify if I don’t play this weekend I won’t be in with a chance of getting a PL? As in the following weekend would be a different league. I don’t play much fifa and this is only my second time to build up the points to play so I want to make sure I play the right weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Cheers! So just to clarify if I don’t play this weekend I won’t be in with a chance of getting a PL? As in the following weekend would be a different league. I don’t play much fifa and this is only my second time to build up the points to play so I want to make sure I play the right weekend.

yes, this exactly. You can only pack them this weekend as red picks.

good luck getting as many wins as you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

I have the points to enter WL and trying to pack a PL TOTS player is appealing but thinking can I really be bothered to put the effort in? My best ever effort was 13 wins but usually just end up with 6-8 wins through a combination of being rubbish and not having the time to play a good amount of games....

RossieMan wrote:
    yes, this exactly. You can only pack them this weekend as red picks.

Just in my point, in going g to correct myself because im wrong. It's going to be from any of the released TOTS.

It was the same last year. Always packing the crappy community and EPL TOTS cards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Boulders8 wrote: »
    I have the points to enter WL and trying to pack a PL TOTS player is appealing but thinking can I really be bothered to put the effort in? My best ever effort was 13 wins but usually just end up with 6-8 wins through a combination of being rubbish and not having the time to play a good amount of games....

If your Complaing about thinking about playing it then weekend league probably isn't for you :P

jayo26 wrote: »
    If your Complaing about thinking about playing it then weekend league probably isn't for you :P

Yeah your probably right, weather is still good so maybe I’ll save my token for a rainy day 😜

RossieMan wrote: »
    Just in my point, in going g to correct myself because im wrong. It's going to be from any of the released TOTS.

It was the same last year. Always packing the crappy community and EPL TOTS cards.

No the picks for this weekend league will be for tots this weekend and at least one of the cards in each player pick is guaranteed to be from the major league if you rank gold 2 or higher.

Last year was different because they were monthly rewards so you would get anything that was released that months.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Would love to see Doherty make the team tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Servers look to be down again. Gonna be a fun weekend league haha

Servers look to be down again. Gonna be a fun weekend league haha

That settles it then - im out, will probably make it back for when it’s Saudi TOTS rewards 😬

Boulders8 wrote: »
    That settles it then - im out, will probably make it back for when it’s Saudi TOTS rewards 😬

Ah they back again.

Ah they back again.

Dammit guess I’m thinking of jumping back in

Now is a very good time for anyone looking to do an icon sbc, you can get 87 IF (lopes) for 30k and the high rated cards have all dropped a lot.

Vieira can be done for 1.5mil or R9 for 3.5mil.
    (R9 was 5.5 when I did it, that shows how much they’ve dropped)

Hogey007 wrote:
    Now is a very good time for anyone looking to do an icon sbc, you can get 87 IF (lopes) for 30k and the high rated cards have all dropped a lot.

I don't agree. Give it a couple of weeks more and they'll be 500-1 million less. You'll be able to do them with untradable tots players.

I don't agree. Give it a couple of weeks more and they'll be 500-1 million less. You'll be able to do them with untradable tots players.

True but in another couple weeks everyone be fed up of playing and you won't get much use from them. It would want to be some unreal new idea to keep me playing this summer.

Might be a bit cheaper but you also have to factor in your time with the player. There’s probably 2 months, maybe 3 maximum of fifa 19 left, you can wait another 3 or 4 weeks and maybe save an extra 200k on vieira (etc) or do it now and get him for longer, I know it’ll depend on each persons circumstances and how much coins they have but it’s like the old saying about money, you can’t bring it with you! Same with fifa coins, you can’t transfer them to fifa 20

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I've been sitting on over two million coins for a month now and haven't the interest to do anything with them. Gullit has me tempted though.

I have untradeable three base icons, would it be an idea to throw them into the Iconic part of an icon sbc to get the pack for them tomorrow after BPL TotS comes out? They'll never be used.

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    I've been sitting on over two million coins for a month now and haven't the interest to do anything with them. Gullit has me tempted though.

I have untradeable three base icons, would it be an idea to throw them into the Iconic part of an icon sbc to get the pack for them tomorrow after BPL TotS comes out? They'll never be used.

You’d get gullit done with 2 million and 3 untradeable icons, especially tomorrow during lightning rounds.
    But yeah if you didn’t want to use up all your coins now you could just fire an icon into the icon part of an sbc you’re likely to come back and finish and then open the 100k pack after 6 tomorrow.

Advertisement