Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Cheers Hogey, didn't realise Gullit requires three icons, going to do that then :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Have 3m coins and whatever I pack tonight with the 40 packs I have. I’d hope to get at least one tots from that.

Ronaldo is tempting me though. Will decide latter if it’s him or Guilt. Will depend on what I pack, and whether I want one ultra icon or two smaller ones (Guilt/Schmichel).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Saw a post on Reddit where one guy has the all league SBCs complete except for one last team, said he's waiting for a 4th player pick to come out, is this certain or are they just hoping there will be a 4th player?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Saw a post on Reddit where one guy has the all league SBCs complete except for one last team, said he's waiting for a 4th player pick to come out, is this certain or are they just hoping there will be a 4th player?

He's just hoping. Can't see them doing anything at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Should be unless ea go back on their word, they said there would be more after the last ones were released.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

RossieMan wrote: »
    He's just hoping. Can't see them doing anything at this stage.

Apparently its definitely going to happen. EA promised additional players after the last round. A lot of people are saying these players will have tots stats.
    Might do the EPL one just in case.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/bpm6cq/dear_ea_please_dont_forget_about_this/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

I can't see them adding new players during TOTS, there's enough going on already, would make more to do it during the summer when things are more quiet

Blazer wrote: »
    Apparently its definitely going to happen. EA promised additional players after the last round. A lot of people still these players will have tots stats.
    Might do the EPL one just in case.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/bpm6cq/dear_ea_please_dont_forget_about_this/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Yeah I have the la liga and epl left on 18/20 clubs just Incase they do anything good, it’s possible we could get 1 according as each league is released in tots, not a great player, more of a 87 Jimenez for epl etc, similar to what you’d expect in weekly objectives.

Or it could be just they’ve kinda forgotten this like how they neglected the scream boosts for 3 to 4 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Another player pick for league SBC's would be handy, only need to finish 4 teams for 3 Leagues, have all the players needed for whole Bundesliga but keeping that for that TOTS to be released.

Have 15 packs saved for this eve, will prob get nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

They can't release any decent players as part of the League Sbc or its be unfair to anyone who has already completed it.
    All the players so far have been tragic so I dont see why anyone would be holding out given the crap that is currently available. Hopefully they'll do the rest of the TOTS right and not absolutely rip us off for the guaranteed player packs.

• Advertisement

No idea how reliable this guy but if true then pogba misses out and Jimenez is in objectives, it’d explain when his price dropped drastically yesterday

I’d get some Mexicans though Incase there’s a Mexican goal requirement for objectives

https://twitter.com/dawidtrading/status/1129319114466582528?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

RossieMan wrote: »
    Redo91 wrote: »
    Cheers! So just to clarify if I don’t play this weekend I won’t be in with a chance of getting a PL? As in the following weekend would be a different league. I don’t play much fifa and this is only my second time to build up the points to play so I want to make sure I play the right weekend.

yes, this exactly. You can only pack them this weekend as red picks.

good luck getting as many wins as you can.
    Cheers! As a weekend league novice how many wins do you think I’ll need to rank for one of the red TOTS picks? This weekend doesn’t really suit me and I’ll only probably get about 10 games in so if 7/8 wins won’t be enough I’m tempted to leave it and wait for another week and take packs/coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

if you start submitting the teams now would they count towards a forth pick if you dont finish them all before one comes out?

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    if you start submitting the teams now would they count towards a forth pick if you dont finish them all before one comes out?

Yep, you can complete them all bar one and have the players there in the last one ready to hit submit. I did it the time they were releasing the 3rd player

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Hogey007 wrote: »
    No idea how reliable this guy but if true then pogba misses out and Jimenez is in objectives, it’d explain when his price dropped drastically yesterday

I’d get some Mexicans though Incase there’s a Mexican goal requirement for objectives

https://twitter.com/dawidtrading/status/1129319114466582528?s=21

Objective for Fut Swaps player last week was using Mexican players, doubt they would do it two weeks in a row?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Redo91 wrote: »
    Cheers! As a weekend league novice how many wins do you think I’ll need to rank for one of the red TOTS picks? This weekend doesn’t really suit me and I’ll only probably get about 10 games in so if 7/8 wins won’t be enough I’m tempted to leave it and wait for another week and take packs/coins.

You need to get to Silver 3 (6 wins) to be eligible for the lowest rated player pick (1 pick)

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dexerto.com/fifa/fut-champions-rewards-fifa-19-weekend-league-186831/amp

Objective for Fut Swaps player last week was using Mexican players, doubt they would do it two weeks in a row?

Yeah fair point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭djan

Seems unlikely as I doubt they would leave players like Pogba and Aguero out!?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

djan wrote: »
    Seems unlikely as I doubt they would leave players like Pogba and Aguero out!?:confused:

The guy posting said that that wasn't the full list of players.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Would be amazed if Aguero was left out, less so if Pogba didn’t get in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Jimenez still selling for 3-3.5k randomly, had few bought for 1.4k yesterday and now 2k.

I think it is the uncertainty and some impatient sellers as always. Have only few left, but all other sold for 3.5k in last 24hrs.

This is the leak that’s doing the rounds, I’ll have sights set on that 98 hazard if this is true

https://twitter.com/_unitedadam_/status/1129377000395874305?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

One Aguero for me please. Would fit perfectly into my team with Messi :)

I doubt I will see him in my rewards, though, given my poor start 1-5 :(

I doubt I would see him there anyway. Regardless of my results.

Van Dijk 87 defending? Looks fishy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

If that leak is true, what a squad. Every card there is unreal. I’ll personally be going for Trent/Doherty/Wijnaldum and also be tempted to open all of my packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

When are PL TOTS due in packs? Is it definitely this week?

Ea just posted Alison and his stats are identical to the leak.

Premier league in packs from 6 today, it’s expected the Dutch league will be too but no confirmation

Ea just posted Alison and his stats are identical to the leak.

Premier league in packs from 6 today, it’s expected the Dutch league will be too but no confirmation

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1129389094574993408?s=21

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

This is the leak that’s doing the rounds, I’ll have sights set on that 98 hazard if this is true

https://twitter.com/_unitedadam_/status/1129377000395874305?s=21

Looks like This is true, they have announced laporte and Allison both stats match up so good bet it's correct,

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Looks like This is true, they have announced laporte and Allison both stats match up so good bet it's correct,

Yeah the defensive stat on vvd is most likely a typo, with the amount of flags, stats, team names etc that ea have tweeted wrong this season it wouldn’t surprise me if just a wrong stat on graphic.

In fairness that team is absolutely stacked, the servers going to be very busy this weekend with people going for the red picks, they’re already a little laggy, I’m trying to get a few games in now before the real traffic comes at 6

Advertisement