Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

3 futswap players in objectives are straight forward enough, brings the total to 12 players, enough to get IF Cancelo and IF James, lovely timing to help complete Firmino

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

5 packs in and best I got was 82 Pedro based card! Just pulled a TOTW but it was Zigoni from Serie B 😬

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Packed dignes gold card. Did they say this time he'd be an SBC only card?

Never mind just seen it's weekly objectives.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

3 futswap players in objectives are straight forward enough, brings the total to 12 players, enough to get IF Cancelo and IF James, lovely timing to help complete Firmino

Now I’m sorry I submitted the first part of the base icon pack.

Around 900k for Firminho’s sbc. Damn.

Well my goal for this game is to end up with the best Liverpool team so I'll be doing no matter the cost

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Liamalone wrote: »
    The Disappointment-ometer is starting to tremble already in anticipation. Have a few crap packs saved and going to get a couple of Jumbo Rare Crud Players packs from the Gullit sbc here.

Bottom level TotS player incoming.

Turned out not too bad. In order of appearance, over the course of two hours due to selling players etc, from thirty player packs of a various nature....

TotS De Costa 86, Saudi league
    Alvaro TotW 76
    Mueller 86
    Can 85, Koke 85 - same pack
    TotS Robertson 94,TotW Schar 87 - same untradeable pack
    TotW Schar 87 tradeable
    TotS Maddison 88 - sold for 103k
    Saul 85
    Felipe Luis 85

TotS Robertson 94 will obviously slip into my BPL team, but when I have Alonso 90 (755 games) and, being an Everton fan, I was looking forward to getting TotS Digne 88 to use...... I would've sold him for the 550k he going for currently but he's untradeable so I'll have to use him I suppose lol :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Well my goal for this game is to end up with the best Liverpool team so I'll be doing no matter the cost

How many millions you have?

Because to have the best possible Liverpool team doesn't come cheap ;)

wonski wrote: »
    How many millions you have?

Because to have the best possible Liverpool team doesn't come cheap ;)

haha ya I'm starting to realise I might have to settle for the 2nd best Liverpool team :D I've Gerrard half completed so will finish him and see who I can get after that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

What's the OP thing with first time power shots

Conceding so many

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    What's the OP thing with first time power shots

Conceding so many

I call them bam bams :)

They work, so why not ;)

I have few youtube tutorials if you want to see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

OK guys need advice, son headliner I have would love to upgrade have 1.2 mill coins im guessing the best way is sell headliner now and wait a few days to buy tots

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Opened about 20 packs - best specials were Petros TOTS from Saudi league and Zigoni TOTW from Serie B

Had some 84 and 83’s which were all duplicates 😬

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, advice?

My team is usually some combo of...
    Butra
    Ibra/Auba/Vardy
    Hazard - Petit - Keane - Best
    Alonso - Blanc - VVD - Alves
    Cech

With bench of Zola, Valencia, Luiz, SMS, RVP.

I’ve got 3.2m and am leaning towards an icon.

See my options as...

A second striker to partner Butra (who I love); Ronaldo, Pele.
    A LW player to upgrade Hazard; Ronaldinho
    A midfielder to upgrade Keane; Guillt.

Am leaning towards the Guillt SBC. I like Keane but I feel I have him and Petit who are very similar, and miss a bit of creativity in my center mid options.

I probably have a grand selection of strikers already, though Ronaldo is tempting cause of who he is.

I feel my biggest upgrade would be to go for a center mid. Someone who can drive my play forward, while still having some steel in it. And Ruud always mails me when I see him come up on the other side.

Or....ugh, spotted Agureo is already 2.2m, and you’d imagine that will drop a bit more. Could work towards him and TOtY DeBryune or Erickson.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Have 1.6 and want that Aubemeang

Can't see him coming down

Any thoughts on Primer Del Piero

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Wasn't playing much - only trading - so sold my team up a month ago. It would cost me 1.1m less to buy it back now.
    For the craic, I decided to save up all my packs from league SBCs, marquee match-ups, weekly challenges, etc. for the BPL TOTS.
    I have 170 packs to open now :pac: I'll report back with all the TOTSs TOTWs 86+s Baumanns I get...

Trying to decide if its worth using Zlatan, Rodri and a few others to get Firminio. Bloody loved his card last year and besides I always gut my team around tots time. Always nice to have a fresh team at this point in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

I thought you could join wl late these days like today or tomorrow even? It won't let me register

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Lads, advice?

My team is usually some combo of...
    Butra
    Ibra/Auba/Vardy
    Hazard - Petit - Keane - Best
    Alonso - Blanc - VVD - Alves
    Cech

With bench of Zola, Valencia, Luiz, SMS, RVP.

I’ve got 3.2m and am leaning towards an icon.

See my options as...

A second striker to partner Butra (who I love); Ronaldo, Pele.
    A LW player to upgrade Hazard; Ronaldinho
    A midfielder to upgrade Keane; Guillt.

Am leaning towards the Guillt SBC. I like Keane but I feel I have him and Petit who are very similar, and miss a bit of creativity in my center mid options.

I probably have a grand selection of strikers already, though Ronaldo is tempting cause of who he is.

I feel my biggest upgrade would be to go for a center mid. Someone who can drive my play forward, while still having some steel in it. And Ruud always mails me when I see him come up on the other side.

I love R9 but as your attackers are quality I’d think you’d probably notice the biggest difference getting gullit in for keane.

The amount you’d save on getting gullit instead of R9 would probably lean me towards him.

I’d probably try do it tomorrow too during lightning rounds as I reckon when we get the guaranteed prem tots on Tuesday it might require an 85 squad, can’t see it being too cheap giving the quality in it. This would push up all 84,s, 85s and 86s

We’re also likely to get ligue 1 poty sbc Sunday night, mbappe should win young player and Pepe the overall winner, if either is nicely priced it could also drive up SBC Fodder prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »
    Trying to decide if its worth using Zlatan, Rodri and a few others to get Firminio. Bloody loved his card last year and besides I always gut my team around tots time. Always nice to have a fresh team at this point in time.

Def time for a gutting of the club, go for Bobby.
    I just want to see if we get any prem TOTS moments sbc’s this week and if not I’ll be firing a lot of untradeables into vieira sbc, the league sbc cards etc.

Hope to get TOTS hazard too, him and Robertson and my team is done.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Screenshot-20190518-000347-Companion.jpg

Rocking this now my attack is insane just need to get my tactics right.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Installed Gullit 93, hated the chore of doing the SBC's, but 4 wins and zero losses is good enough so far - he was everywhere. Robertson TotS was alright too.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Just played someone who had all the saudi ToTS players in his starting 11....i wouldnt be in a rush to buy any!

Dozyart wrote: »
    Just played someone who had all the saudi ToTS players in his starting 11....i wouldnt be in a rush to buy any!

lol I did that in Fifa 17 with the dutch league players.
    Had a full tots team and they were god awful. I don't think I even won a match with them they were so bad lol.
    Quickly sold them on after about 5 games.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I love R9 but as your attackers are quality I’d think you’d probably notice the biggest difference getting gullit in for keane.

The amount you’d save on getting gullit instead of R9 would probably lean me towards him.

I’d probably try do it tomorrow too during lightning rounds as I reckon when we get the guaranteed prem tots on Tuesday it might require an 85 squad, can’t see it being too cheap giving the quality in it. This would push up all 84,s, 85s and 86s

We’re also likely to get ligue 1 poty sbc Sunday night, mbappe should win young player and Pepe the overall winner, if either is nicely priced it could also drive up SBC Fodder prices.

Yeah.

I’ve grabbed TotS Eriksen to tide me over this weekend (might make a loss buying him early but he looks too fun for this weekend), but gonna start building towards The Dutchman now and chip away over the next few weeks.

Probably burn a good few of my high rated reds too that I’ve been holding on to. think that time has come.

Had 4 futswap cards and I'm not going to be getting anymore, so went for the rare mega pack. Out walks Bernardo Silva for a 500k player. Not a bad choice!

RossieMan wrote: »
    Had 4 futswap cards and I'm not going to be getting anymore, so went for the rare mega pack. Out walks Bernardo Silva for a 500k player. Not a bad choice!

Some people have all the luck!!!!!

Just noticed Bobby Moore's SBC can also be done for round 400k right now. Between what I already have and the fact he gives packs, might grab him too with the idea of putting him straight into Gullit.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Just noticed Bobby Moore's SBC can also be done for round 400k right now. Between what I already have and the fact he gives packs, might grab him too with the idea of putting him straight into Gullit.

As long as its not straight into your team then your ok.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote:

Surely you have a baby icon you could throw in instead? The packs for Bobby Moore aren't really worth doing if you have one already.

Advertisement