Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Got TotS Petros for the third time! At least I didn't get my hopes up this time on seeing the cdm+Brazil flag combo lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    To be honest the way EA are throwing out special cards I wouldn't be surprised if he was in the crowd for the champions league final and got a "one who watches" special car

They could call it the John Terry SBC :D

Had to be about 10 mins late for work so I could get my 6th win. Working nights so games are limited.
    Firminio has scored 2 from 3 games but his assists are at 5. 2IF Lacazette was burying in the goals at a result of pairing him up.
    Vardy's been dumped to the bench and will be used for SBC.
    Would be happy to get Laporte and Lacazette tots cards from packs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    Had to be about 10 mins late for work so I could get my 6th win. Working nights so games are limited. Firminio has scored 2 from 3 games but his assists are at 5. 2IF Lacazette was burying in the goals at a result of pairing him up. Vardy's been dumped to the bench and will be used for SBC. Would be happy to get Laporte and Lacazette tots cards from packs

Didn't someone say it was 87+ maximum for silver 2 and 3? I'm sure I've read that here somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

RossieMan wrote: »
    Didn't someone say it was 87+ maximum for silver 2 and 3? I'm sure I've read that here somewhere.

Yep it is indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Mbappe just won ypoty, not sure how soon it’ll be for the sbc, anyone going to be doing it?

Nicolas Pepe expected to win poty

• Advertisement

6 wins in a row got to 20 wins with 5 games left but im burnt out now so I'll settle for that one decent premier league pick would be nice.

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    What do people think TOTS Aguero will settle at? I've sold a few bits and bobs so can afford him and TOTS Fernandinho but slightly wary he might drop below the 2m mark. I shouldn't care i suppose as i'm near end game team anyway but it always feels bad when you lose 200k on a player.

I was wondering the same myself on hazard, going to wait anyway and see what I get in prem sbc and red pick as if I got hazard or mane untradeable I wouldn’t go for hazard then but here’s an interesting read on reddit about them and people expect prices to come down a good bit

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/bqikjb/as_of_prices_right_now_top_100_is_guaranteed_4/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

For Gold 3 player picks, do I get to choose from 3 or 4 players? I know I get 2 player picks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

For Gold 3 player picks, do I get to choose from 3 or 4 players? I know I get 2 player picks

Its 3.

https://www.fifauteam.com/fut-champions-rewards-fifa-19/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I was wondering the same myself on hazard, going to wait anyway and see what I get in prem sbc and red pick as if I got hazard or mane untradeable I wouldn’t go for hazard then but here’s an interesting read on reddit about them and people expect prices to come down a good bit

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/bqikjb/as_of_prices_right_now_top_100_is_guaranteed_4/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

I bought one last night for 1.94m thinking it wouldnt stay below 2m for long... i was wrong. Another 100k off it this morning. Ah well... i didnt even get to use him last night as i was too tired. The joys of having a 2 year old.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Prices will go down a fair bit with the expected Prem TOTS pack tomorrow. Prices will be unstable until everything has been released anyway so you'll probably have a day where you'll make your money back if you wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

So I didn't realise you are guaranteed at least 1 EPL TOTS for finishing Gold 2.
    I can't remember if I got Gold 2 or not but I'm pretty sure I did.

Is there anyway I can find out on web app or anything?

wong wrote: »
    So I didn't realise you are guaranteed at least 1 EPL TOTS for finishing Gold 2.
    I can't remember if I got Gold 2 or not but I'm pretty sure I did.

Is there anyway I can find out on web app or anything?

Only on the console and leader boards usual way in ultimate team.

Cool, will have to check but pretty sure I did. I recall hitting gold 3 first game on Sunday and played for a bit after that.

Good job too because I didn't even realise an EPL TOTS was on the line. Must have been the reason why this weekend has been sweatier than usual.

Also assuming we ain't unlucky enough to get the same player pick twice we should be coming out if rewards with 2 Premier league player of the seasons and also if we do the sbc tomorrow night that be a third chance so hopefully we all get at least one use able player.

Do you know is it 1 EPL pick from each of the player picks or just one guaranteed from the two combined?
    EA were very vague on the details it seems.

wong wrote: »
    Do you know is it 1 EPL pick from each of the player picks or just one guaranteed from the two combined?
    EA were very vague on the details it seems.

I read it as 1 guaranteed over the 2 picks, as in, worst case scenario you could get 4 saudi players in first pick and then 3 saudis and James Maddison in the 2nd pick.

I would interpret it as 1 guaranteed per pick, would be strange for EA to treat player picks separately and differently

I would interpret it as 1 guaranteed per pick, would be strange for EA to treat player picks separately and differently

You could be right, here’s the tweet again, if they had meant it the way I said surely it would say “player picks” rather than “player pick”

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1128072972994920448?s=21

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bought Eriksen for 1m. Saw he had dropped a little since then and thought I'd make a relatively small loss, and he's crashing now to 820k :(

Probably just going to eat that loss, and start working on finishing Gullit. This is why I hate tradeables :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Hogey007 wrote: »
    You could be right, here’s the tweet again, if they had meant it the way I said surely it would say “player picks” rather than “player pick”

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1128072972994920448?s=21

I understand it to be at least one Premier League player in each separate pick of however many players are in that selection.

What about Gold 3, is there a guaranteed player or are they capped at 87?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

What about Gold 3, is there a guaranteed player or are they capped at 87?

No guarantee and no cap.

I understand it to be at least one Premier League player in each separate pick of however many players are in that selection.

Its one per player pick pack but gold 3 only has 3 players on player pick thats why its not included in guaranteed bit that doesn't mean they won't be any in it or that you won't have more then one in gold 2 picks.

If anyone is collecting the futswap players the 13th is in squad battles this week and the 14th is Dutch and will likely be in an sbc.

The previous sbc’s have all required 10 rare players along with 1 player from that nation so like any good young lad, get loaded up on Dutch gold :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭djan

So now that most of the leagues are AFAIK finished, what happens with TOTW and the whole weekend league red picks?

Got Cancelo and will be getting James this evening from the Futswaps, helping out loads with the Firmino SBC

Hopefully they bring out the last player this week so I can use him to get a Premium Gold Players Pack to try to get an EPL TOTS

Looking at the chat here I nearly count myself lucky that I packed 2 Dohertys last Friday

djan wrote: »
    So now that most of the leagues are AFAIK finished, what happens with TOTW and the whole weekend league red picks?

Red picks will be tots cards for the next few weeks and totw will be all the other leagues that continue over summer like america and Asian leagues ect.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Kit sbc and nowt else

• Advertisement

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Kit sbc and nowt else

How many special items does it require? I need meself a new kit.

Advertisement