Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

jayo26 wrote: »
    How many special items does it require? I need meself a new kit.

4x TOTS
    3x Flashbacks
    3x Rare Bronzes
    1x Kidney

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    4x TOTS
    3x Flashbacks
    3x Rare Bronzes
    1x Kidney

Noway am I putting flashbacks in that :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Am I right in saying like last year there will be 2 TOTS SBCs for each league? Any idea when they start?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Redo91 wrote:
    Am I right in saying like last year there will be 2 TOTS SBCs for each league? Any idea when they start?

Nope looks like 1 this year. We'll see on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

5 Rival games - 5 wins for Digne...2 of them gifted to me by sound out players.
    If you want to get Digne buy tots Doherty for around 150k and swap him for your striker up front. He's bloody awesome and he was getting at least 2 assists a game for me. I'm seriously tempted to buy him back for RB anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Only packed TotS Kanno for the third time! Bloody hell, I think they desperately want me to use him...

11/14 done now for Gullit. Did Pires too and pumped him in to the SBC. Not much left.

Got that 91 Hamdallah in a pack. Hard to believe he's only 100k. Very good though.
    Sold him anyway and bought prime Shearer for 350k. He pairs up very well with Firminio who's fb card is crazy. If you haven't done it do it now. For 700-900k he's absolutely worth it and there's no other striker in that price range even close to him.
    Also tried to give some guy the wins for the Digne objective and he was just clueless about it. I basically spent the first 20 mins throwing the ball to his player or dropping the ball at my keepers foot inviting him in for it. He only has 84 Robertson at lb so must have been looking to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Blazer wrote: »
    Sold him anyway and bought prime Shearer for 350k. He pairs up very well with Firminio who's fb card is crazy. If you haven't done it do it now. For 700-900k he's absolutely worth it and there's no other striker in that price range even close to him.

Where do you play Firminio? I did his futmas version and played him as a striker in 433, but the card never clicked with me. The Liverpool fan in me is telling me to do the SBC, but my head is saying why would this version be any different.

nevelator wrote: »
    Where do you play Firminio? I did his futmas version and played him as a striker in 433, but the card never clicked with me. The Liverpool fan in me is telling me to do the SBC, but my head is saying why would this version be any different.

I play him as striker. I wouldn't play him as a lone striker as he tends to come deep despite instructions but as a 2 prong strike force he rocks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

TotS BPL SBC disappointment tonight then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Probably be like submit 3 99 rated squads and end up with Maddison 🀡

Nah we're all getting Digne.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I’m going in with optimism lads. TOTS Hazard in my club later on this evening

Blazer wrote: »
    I play him as striker. I wouldn't play him as a lone striker as he tends to come deep despite instructions but as a 2 prong strike force he rocks

I play him left attacking midfielder in 4231 and he is excellent love him his passing and long shots insane.

Guaranteed epl tots released. 86 rated squad 70 chem

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    Guaranteed epl tots released. 86 rated squad 70 chem

Lapporte. Waste of fecking time. It's tough with the chem.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Lapporte. Waste of fecking time. It's tough with the chem.

He'd suit me perfectly as I'm running a hybrid epl French team

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Ederson for me.... ya bollox. Could’ve at least given me Alisson for VVD chem :pac: 85s/86s going through the roof atm.

Ederson for me.... ya bollox. Could’ve at least given me Alisson for VVD chem :pac: 85s/86s going through the roof atm.

Save him for the ultimate one in a few weeks

Got ederson too. Already have Alison donno if I should sell Alison

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Bernardo silva for me. Semi useable and a nice link to tots aguero.

Good luck to everyone else. Hope ye all open hazards and sons!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Arnold!! Delighted with that!!

My 3rd TOTS EPL RB :D:D

Will go straight into my team as I'm putting TOTS Doherty into the Firmino SBC and will have it completed on Thursday after rewards

Then I've only the 85, 86 and 87 rated squads left to get Stevie G, already have POTY Van Dijk so my Liverpool Endgame team is coming along nicely :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Ederson. Not the best but he will start for me at least, better than Maddison!!

Christ goalkeepers are the last thing I want.
    Yere putting me off it now lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I'm dreading the thought of getting Robertson as I have him untradeable already.

That made my mind up

Screenshot-20190521-183451-FUTBIN.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Got Fernandinho, so there is hope

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Got ederson happy enough with that as DDG was gold so gives me more colour in the squad and I loved edersons 86 when I used him

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lacazette :) very nice!

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Lacazette :) very nice!

nice...I'm mulling over doing it or taking the 100k profit I just made.

Advertisement