Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

jayo26 wrote: »
    If he was right wing he would be excellent I'd use him no bother for a couple weeks until I buy back a decent team he would link to loads but I already have 89 nerves for left I packed him in the mid icon pack and I have future star kluivert and Anderson so loads options but none for right wing.

Son rw from fut birthday looks superb for 410k.

Going to pass on Nani myself, like lord, I’d only really be doing him for the united reason and I already have martial IF as untradeable for lw

• Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Hogey007 wrote: »

Wonder who's better out of him and fut bd Aubameyang? Think one of those will be my next target.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Going to pass on Nani myself, like lord, I’d only really be doing him for the united reason and I already have martial IF as untradeable for lw

I don't wannaxsoend that much haha I'm gonna do one more icon upgrade see who i get I have enough players in my club to do 84 and 85 squads

Wonder who's better out of him and fut bd Aubameyang? Think one of those will be my next target.

Not sure on that, I’d probably lean towards son if you were keeping him out wide.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Actually, I'm going to pass on Nani.

I've got 900k in coins, plus rewards this week. It might be a push....but I might be able to get the other Portuguese lad who used to play LW at United in. :P

• Advertisement

Futbin have changed their totw predictions person.
    I suspect that Lozano prediction last week was a parting gift to himself from the previous guy.
    Including a friendly game in his predictions and flogging loads of his headliner card.

I just noticed that. Didn't he predict Lozano twice in a row too?

Meanwhile, this week's predictions look AWFUL.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I just noticed that. Didn't he predict Lozano twice in a row too?

Meanwhile, this week's predictions look AWFUL.

He did, the first Lozano prediction had some merit as he scored the only goal late on in a 1-0 away league win and Nicolas Pepe (also has a headliner) got in totw the week in the exact same circumstances.
    But then last week he included Lozano in his predictions again after Lozano he scored in a friendly v Uruguay.
    His headliner card rose 40k from when he went into futbin predictions

And yeah, this weeks predictions def look awful

• Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Not sure on that, I’d probably lean towards son if you were keeping him out wide.

Thinking of switching them into left side striker I'd say. I think Aubameyang might be physically better and that's more important to my play style really.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

TOTW looks dreadful. EA will surely pad it with a high rated that probably doesn't deserve it though.

• Advertisement

20190401-124551.jpg
    20190401-124603.jpg

Not bad for 180k investment I fuking went mental around the room guys

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

jayo26 wrote:

Unreal pull. Not a bit jealous. I did one yesterday and got Lineker for my troubles. I had the players in the club so didn't cost me anything. But come on ha ha

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Unreal pull. Not a bit jealous. I did one yesterday and got Lineker for my troubles. I had the players in the club so didn't cost me anything. But come on ha ha

I would of been happy with someone i could use haha linekar would of done me i was hoping for maybe a George best I could use on the right at most haha by far the best player I've ever got in any pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Anyone used moment van basten? Card looks pretty decent... thinking of buying him and using engine.

Oh and carnibal jesus is the eorst value card i've used this year. Pure garbage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Anyone used moment van basten? Card looks pretty decent... thinking of buying him and using engine.

Oh and carnibal jesus is the eorst value card i've used this year. Pure garbage.

I packed him and used him for ~30 games, best 400k or whatever it was earned tbh. He's grand but nothing special.

Packed Owen from the icon SBC, will give him a go but not great by the looks of things. In game going to end up with him up front, Dybala and Ronaldo on the wings and Perisic Birthday card coming up through the middle.

We should see new futswap items today at 6.

Last months were decent, foden was worth about 220k when they announced him for the 14 tokens.

This is possibly one of the worst months for fifa as people are afraid to spend anything prior to team of the season so they really need something in this to engage people, they should do a baby icon pack for the 14 tokens, the baby icon sbc was initially only 300k when it came out at first and it would really keep everyone playing fifa for the month of April to get those 14 tokens.

But that’ll never happen, be interesting to see what they run with at this stage of fifa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

The last month's futswap was very easy as well to be fair, wouldn't take much out of peoples time to do it

At least they stopped doing futswap items in daily objectives, there's just some days when people can't play Fifa

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

jayo26 wrote:

Chasing Moments like this is the only reason I continue to play this year. Sbcs have been far more enjoyable than the actual game for me.
    Some serious pack luck right there.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Chasing Moments like this is the only reason I continue to play this year. Sbcs have been far more enjoyable than the actual game for me.

I thought the icon sbc was finished at 6, it’s on for another 24 hours so I’ll chance one, worst case scenario I get a dud and it costs me 50k or so as I’ll just submit him into another icon sbc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Think I might do one for the craic to see who I get... haven't played in 3 or 4 weeks and have 400k sitting there so why not

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »

Cheers mate. To be fair I've done loads of sbc and what not over the years and yes I got my fair share if pack luck think I got one or two one million players but I've never ever got someone like him that's not long ago been valued at 5 million.

Played few games with him today bit can't judge him properly as been chasing the millinkovic savic weekly challenge trying score goals with kluivert.

Couldnt resit not building another team

Screenshot-20190401-175734.jpg

We should see new futswap items today at 6.

Last months were decent, foden was worth about 220k when they announced him for the 14 tokens.

This is possibly one of the worst months for fifa as people are afraid to spend anything prior to team of the season so they really need something in this to engage people, they should do a baby icon pack for the 14 tokens, the baby icon sbc was initially only 300k when it came out at first and it would really keep everyone playing fifa for the month of April to get those 14 tokens.

But that’ll never happen, be interesting to see what they run with at this stage of fifa.

Haha, they actually did it :)

Base icon pack for 14, I’m off to do the lotto now if anyone is looking for me!

Anyone have a list of previous fut swap rewards, as in what was on offer for December?

Edit: nevermind, https://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-19-swap-deals-guide/

Can't see me having the patience to get 14 tbh. Just find things like squad battles to be a slog.

IF Werner, on the other hand, would do grand into an SBC.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Can't see me having the patience to get 14 tbh. Just find things like squad battles to be a slog.

IF Werner, on the other hand, would do grand into an SBC.

The last few times squad battles was needed it was only Silver 3, might take 3 or 4 games on world class to get that

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Lord TSC wrote:

Ya but base icon..... You could pack Ronaldo..... Or more likely will get base Lineker ha ha

And once again, Smalling's price has rocketted up. 13 sold that cycle. I reckon someone keeps doing up SBCs and putting Smalling in them, cause that's 3 of the last 7 days all my Smallings shifted at 6pm. 2000 profit on each too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Flashback Jackson Martinez in concepts

Looks meh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I'd nearly take costa over the base Icon if i get the 14 tokens. He's really good. Used him last week and was impressed.

Advertisement