Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Yeah, packs are a massive rip-off. Despite that though, still did 4 of them and got 84s max. **** it anyway, they were all untradeable :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Did 3, 2 82s being the highest.

Waste of coins. Will not be doing more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Did one of each - the rare one I got 82 Giroud and duplicate Mendy

The other one I got 83 Keita - not good

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Heard they did the league upgrades and woulda put so many golds through it but they really made it undesirable, we shoulda got the same 25k prem pack as previous or else lessened the premier league players requirements.
    Even leave it at 11 rare gold with minimum 5 from prem.

Did one with prem untradeables, got 2 81’s.

If they don’t add the proper one later I can see prem rares going to 2.5/3k in which case I’ll just sell mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I'm going to throw every gold into the basic upgrade, then every gold rare PL player into the 'premium' one and then hopefully have another rattle at the PL TotS one. My club will be empty at the end lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Did two packs and got 87 Alderweireld and 3 84s, one was a duplicate so did another pack to use it up, got 82 and 81 . . . I feel I got luck enough with Alderweireld so I'll just sell all my PL rares instead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Did two packs and got 87 Alderweireld and 3 84s, one was a duplicate so did another pack to use it up, got 82 and 81 . . . I feel I got luck enough with Alderweireld so I'll just sell all my PL rares instead

An 87?? - that’s well lucky, lol. All I got so far was an 82 and 83 as best pulls. I’ve 17 non gold duplicate rares sitting in my transfer pile so I’ll just lump them all into the upgrade SBC and hope for the best.

On the plus side I did just sell a couple of PL gold rares for a combined 5.1k and even a 75 rated Sessegnon went for 1.2k.

Also managed to complete the last FUTSwap objective last night - the USA assist one, was a terrible grind to get that one but on course for the full 14 again and another shot at Icon roulette???

Does anyone know which league will be next in the TOTS season? Is it likely to be La Liga next?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Shouldn't you be getting his tots card?
    Or did those sneaky fcuks at EA leave in his base card.
    I got 2 x NIF Digne as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    Shouldn't you be getting his tots card?
    Or did those sneaky fcuks at EA leave in his base card.
    I got 2 x NIF Digne as well.

TOTS Digne isn't in packs so that's not a mistake id be asking about Toby tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

jayo26 wrote: »
    TOTS Digne isn't in packs so that's not a mistake id be asking about Toby tho.

Alderweireld was in the community TOTS so would be out of packs now.

• Advertisement

Ya TOTS Alderweireld ended last Friday and TOTS Digne isn't in packs as well

Interesting take of the SBCs:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/brjcjx/as_a_fut_founder_experienced_fut_gambler_and/

Basically seeing them as EAs attempt to reduce amount of League SBCs being completed

Rotten. You’d think EA would give us something for the end of Fifa, but they’re just out to minimise the “F2P” returns and push you towards buying packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Did the PL TOTY SBC yesterday, got Doherty, such a waste of player in my club

Is it Bundesliga this weekend?

Going by last year I believe it's la liga and liga nos next

The 86 squad for a tots player showed how much they couldn't give a ****e about giving people content. It was an 83 squad last year if I remember correctly.

Surely EA will know that this game will be dead over the summer, so why aren't they trying to milk the most out of it now?

It appears the % of TOTS cards being packed is extremely low which gives people no incentive to buy points to open packs

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Going by last year I believe it's la liga and liga nos next

No use to me, I was hoping for Germany this weekend so I would get a red pick next week from WL. Il do the weekly challenges for the TOTS cards this week and keep myself til next week

Won't be touching packs, the weight of getting something is redic lately

I kept my Marquee Match-up's packs last week for Friday and I got Ederson, don't think I have packed anything of note when I have spent real money to get packs

No use to me, I was hoping for Germany this weekend so I would get a red pick next week from WL. Il do the weekly challenges for the TOTS cards this week and keep myself til next week

Won't be touching packs, the weight of getting something is redic lately

I kept my Marquee Match-up's packs last week for Friday and I got Ederson, don't think I have packed anything of note when I have spent real money to get packs

I read it’d be bundesliga this week in TOTS but not really sure myself.
    I won’t be able to play next 2 weekend leagues after this upcoming one so was hoping for la liga or serie A

Where did you see that it'll be Bundesliga?

I was just going from this:
    https://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-19-team-of-the-season-guide/

Where did you see that it'll be Bundesliga?

I was just going from this:
    https://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-19-team-of-the-season-guide/

Somewhere on Twitter/reddit, can’t recall.

I’d trust your link more though and would much prefer la liga this week.

• Advertisement

Actually just saw on reddit that Bundesliga is listed in the code after EPL and before La Liga

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭djan

WOOOOOO!!! Hesitantly went for the EPL TOTS SBC sacrificing my beloved futswap Dembele and out comes the 96 VVD! By far the best card I've ever got in FIFA. Delighted :)

djan wrote:
    WOOOOOO!!! Hesitantly went for the EPL TOTS SBC sacrificing my beloved futswap Dembele and out comes the 96 VVD! By far the best card I've ever got in FIFA. Delighted

Fair play. By far the best CB in the game this year. Get either Robertson or TAA to give him full chem with an orange link and you're golden for your end squad.

He has surprisingly good long shots too. Belted in a few with him off of a corner

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Fiddlesticks, I didn't realise the PL TotS SBC wasn't repeatable :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Liamalone wrote: »
    Fiddlesticks, I didn't realise the PL TotS SBC wasn't repeatable :(

Hopefully the ultimate one will be like last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Have to say I find the handwringing over the EPL SBC pretty cringe. Driven by traders who've bought 1000's of gold rares in the expectations it will be the exact same as last year but without a consideration about what impact that would have on the market. EA do a lot of stuff wrong but they're under no obligation to give us the same sbcs as last year just to appease the VERY vocal but very small trading community.

For all the legit criticism that can be leveled at this years game (tho its not remotely as bad as people make out) people complaining about the content they've given are bonkers. There's something almost every day. And while we may complain about kit sbcs there are people out there who love that stuff. Sure DOTA basically generates all its profit (and there's a LOT of it) on skins.

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Have to say I find the handwringing over the EPL SBC pretty cringe. Driven by traders who've bought 1000's of gold rares in the expectations it will be the exact same as last year but without a consideration about what impact that would have on the market. EA do a lot of stuff wrong but they're under no obligation to give us the same sbcs as last year just to appease the VERY vocal but very small trading community.

For all the legit criticism that can be leveled at this years game (tho its not remotely as bad as people make out) people complaining about the content they've given are bonkers. There's something almost every day. And while we may complain about kit sbcs there are people out there who love that stuff. Sure DOTA basically generates all its profit (and there's a LOT of it) on skins.

We wouldn't have a ultimate team thread then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

jayo26 wrote: »
    We wouldn't have a ultimate team thread then :)

Haha this thread is great fun! Fifa twitter however... uggggh

• Advertisement

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Haha this thread is great fun! Fifa twitter however... uggggh

Actually don't go near anywhere else I get all my kicks in this thread I can't stand youtubers or twatters. Lads begging for free packs because it rained this morning.

Advertisement