Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Best ones are those threatening to riot unless they get free packs, like they’d ever do that, probably could spell it let alone do it 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Went in to sell off my prem rares but had 7 more untradeables so said feck it, I’ll do the 81+ once more.
    Out comes TOTS Bernardo Silva, sweet!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Hogey007 wrote:
    Went in to sell off my prem rares but had 7 more untradeables so said feck it, I’ll do the 81+ once more. Out comes TOTS Bernardo Silva, sweet!

Seen this. Did 5 normal prem sbc ones to get some players to do a premium. Ended up getting board so spent 2.3k each on 6 more players. Out walks Silva too.

Not sure how I'll get him into my team but I'll try something!

RossieMan wrote: »
    Seen this. Did 5 normal prem sbc ones to get some players to do a premium. Ended up getting board so spent 2.3k each on 6 more players. Out walks Silva too.

Not sure how I'll get him into my team but I'll try something!

Ah nice one man, glad you had a bit of luck with them too, I may have a look too and see what Chem fits best on him, it’s a nice problem to have, trying to fit him in.

We should probably quit while we’re ahead though, we were both incredibly lucky, seen people say they’ve done 30 and got no tots.

Hogey007 wrote:
    Ah nice one man, glad you had a bit of luck with them too, I may have a look too and see what Chem fits best on him, it’s a nice problem to have, trying to fit him in.

Oh yea that'll be the last one I do for sure.

Basic looks good on him. Going with maestro myself as I like it on my CAMs for that little bit of extra passing and long shots.

If he was a little taller he'd be an end game card.

• Advertisement

Oh yea that'll be the last one I do for sure.

Basic looks good on him. Going with maestro myself as I like it on my CAMs for that little bit of extra passing and long shots.

If he was a little taller he'd be an end game card.

Yeah might try maestro on him too, the lack of height and 3 star weak foot is a bit of a drawback but I’m not complaining, I was expecting nothing from the sbc and got a player worth almost half a mill.
    I play a quick tempo passing game, mostly on the ground so he might actually suit me nicely as a playmaker, getting the ball in to hazard and Ronaldo

Hogey007 wrote:
    Yeah might try maestro on him too, the lack of height and 3 star weak foot is a bit of a drawback but I’m not complaining, I was expecting nothing from the sbc and got a player worth almost half a mill. I play a quick tempo passing game, mostly on the ground so he might actually suit me nicely as a playmaker, getting the ball in to hazard and Ronaldo

He's 97 with maestro as a CAM. His highest is with an engine at 98, but I don't think he really needs the extra speed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

He's 97 with maestro as a CAM. His highest is with an engine at 98, but I don't think he really needs the extra speed.

Its fifa you can never have enough speed :)

I knew it was worth holding my dud reds, we’ll be able to trade them in for tots players.
    Only problem is there’s 5 Saudi players 86 or higher and I assume the community one will be in it too so the likes of Bergius but if this is updated tomorrow I’ll chance it then as a higher percentage chance of a prem player than if we wait for a couple more leagues added

Or does he just mean that they’ll be added along with the totw players that are already there?

https://twitter.com/ea_gzaro/status/1131314636500766720?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

In news just in from the North, as much as 300 non rares were devoted to the EA in the divine quest for a Blue PL card, none was forthcoming. In the aftermath about 50 rate PL cards were then sacrificed to the EA, yet nothing of note was given in return. Oh thy hateth this thing we call a game.

In other news, a fart was smeltelth, it was a turgid affair.

NinaNanarBBCNews, the North.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

packed heldon tots this morning untradeable, decided to give one go at pl tots guaranetee, only packed bloody hazard

• Registered Users Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Packed Mane from the pl tots guarantee. Had set up in a formation without wingers but I guess that will have to change now

What a terrible problem to have :pac:

His card looks crazy good

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

TOTS Al Buraik from Rival Rewards.

Could put together a decent Saudi team with the number of TOTS I'm getting from them :P

Allison and Fernandinho from red picks, I’ll take that.

20190523-090137.jpg

20190523-090105.jpg

Well I for one won't be complaining after my player picks.

jayo26 wrote: »
    20190523-090137.jpg

20190523-090105.jpg

Well I for one won't be complaining after my player picks.

Nice one man, mane looks insane, was hoping for him or hazard but I was glad to just avoid Maddison. I’ll certainly give Fernandinho a good trial this weekend

Can't open the gold two rewards because store is down.

Ugh. Heldon and Tawamba :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ugh. Heldon and Tawamba :(

At least it wasn't Madison :)

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

I thought the highest ranking red pick you could get for Silver 1 was a rating of 87? I got Wijnaldum?

Happy enough with that, keeping packs for tomorrow if it's Bundesliga TOTS

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    At least it wasn't Madison :)

I would take Maddison - I’m too afraid to open mine now for fear of packing another Saudi. Had a collapse in form in WL and got stranded on 11 wins so I expect to be getting another Saudi great 😜

Now I donno what to do with my team.

My 2 favourite players 95 son and Allan in midfield.

Do I sell son and buy tots Salah and use flashback Firminho.......

Do I replace Allan with tots fernandinho who is better rated but doesn't have 99 stamina.....

Fuk my life!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭djan

Has anyone done FB Firmino and is he worth it? Would realistically have to sell all my SBC fodder and down to about 50k coins :/

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Boulders8 wrote: »
    I would take Maddison - I’m too afraid to open mine now for fear of packing another Saudi. Had a collapse in form in WL and got stranded on 11 wins so I expect to be getting another Saudi great ��

I got 11 wins at the weekend and got Gini in my picks, judging by Twitter it seems a good few are getting high rated PL picks

I got 11 wins at the weekend and got Gini in my picks, judging by Twitter it seems a good few are getting high rated PL picks

I would be delighted with Gini, anyone but a Saudi or Laporte or Rice as already have them. I just looked at the rewards tiers and 11 wins gets you a pick of no maximum OVR so basically anything is possible

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

I thought the highest ranking red pick you could get for Silver 1 was a rating of 87? I got Wijnaldum?

Happy enough with that, keeping packs for tomorrow if it's Bundesliga TOTS

No that was for Silver 2 & 3, don't think there is any cap for Silver 1 but there also isn't any guaranteed EPL player

I got Alisson and Robertson, delighted with those, after getting TAA in my guaranteed SBC it's as if EA knows I'm trying to make up a Liverpool team :D

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Fernandinho and Laporte in Gold 2 picks.

Pretty bummed because I already had Fernandinho. Was really hoping for one of the attackers.

Actually, Tawamba is going on my bench for the weekend.

95 striker at basic chem. 99 sprint speed, 99 jumping, 99 strenght, 99 heading accuracy, 99 finishing.

He can have a weekend in place of Vardy as a late game sub to hit people on counters :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

djan wrote: »
    Has anyone done FB Firmino and is he worth it? Would realistically have to sell all my SBC fodder and down to about 50k coins :/

Yep he's absolutely worth it.
    You can get him for between 700-900k depending on console/pc.
    For me I play him at the right hand ST paired with another striker.
    For some reason he scores far more goals for me on the right hand side.
    But for that price there is no other premiership striker that comes close to him.
    Only the tots strikers would be better than him.

Did a few more upgrade packs this morning.
    No tots but did get Lloris and De Bruyne so could sell my 91 Lloris and maybe use De Bruyne or Eriksen into a SBC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭djan

Blazer wrote: »
    Yep he's absolutely worth it.
    You can get him for between 700-900k depending on console/pc.
    For me I play him at the right hand ST paired with another striker.
    For some reason he scores far more goals for me on the right hand side.
    But for that price there is no other premiership striker that comes close to him.
    Only the tots strikers would be better than him.

Did a few more upgrade packs this morning.
    No tots but did get Lloris and De Bruyne so could sell my 91 Lloris and maybe use De Bruyne or Eriksen into a SBC.

Thats some endorsement there :D Think I'll get going on him tonight so, lots of untreadables to use too so hopefully can manage him for 400k. What chem style? I guess hunter to max the pace?

Advertisement