Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

djan wrote: »
    Thats some endorsement there :D Think I'll get going on him tonight so, lots of untreadables to use too so hopefully can manage him for 400k. What chem style? I guess hunter to max the pace?

I use hawk on him

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Jesus, hazard has really shot up, was available at 2.7 but up to 3.3 now.

This is where I’m absolutely terrible at reading players prices, I wasn’t sure if he’d go up or down and according to reddit etc they expected prices to drop Thursday.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Jesus, hazard has really shot up, was available at 2.7 but up to 3.3 now.

This is where I’m absolutely terrible at reading players prices, I wasn’t sure if he’d go up or down and according to reddit etc they expected prices to drop Thursday.

its really the last chance of getting him.
    From tomorrow he's out of packs so if you're running a EPL squad yo're out of luck.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah, there's no more "free" Premier League TOTS's being given out now. No more SBC, no more rewards. So what's out is out. I'd imagine most will bump a bit, especially going into the weekend league.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    its really the last chance of getting him.
    From tomorrow he's out of packs so if you're running a EPL squad yo're out of luck.

He be back in a few weeks time but too late then

• Advertisement

Ah cheers, I’ll prob just buy him later, didn’t want to buy him and then he drops half a million again.

jayo26 wrote: »
    He be back in a few weeks time but too late then

Yeah that's why I'm hanging onto Lloris and De Bruyne, I reckon that sbc for ultimate will be fairly expensive.

20190523-130347.jpg

So settled for this after, sane and Salah are just pure crazy. I like Firminho but he aint as good as Son but the other two will make up for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Pull the trigger on pl tots sbc.

Maddison. Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Got Laporte.....had him already from the guaranteed sbc :mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement

20190523-130347.jpg

So settled for this after, sane and Salah are just pure crazy. I like Firminho but he aint as good as Son but the other two will make up for that.

Yeah Marshall rates them as Son, Aguero, Aub, Laca, Firminio.
    Now considering Bobby is at least half to a third of their price it's not a bad thing

3 million coins gone on hazard, He’s dropped 300k since earlier so I just bought, he might drop back to 2.7 or even more but I really want him so just went for it. Got a fresh one too :)

Blazer wrote: »
    Yeah Marshall rates them as Son, Aguero, Aub, Laca, Firminio.
    Now considering Bobby is at least half to a third of their price it's not a bad thing

Yeah exactly selling him allowed me get Salah and then got pogba who is a beast in midfield won't get to play weekend league this weekend tho :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Got Wijnaldum and Robertson from Gold 2 rewards

Trying to get hyped for them but just feels so Mehhhhhh compared to what it could of been .... Could of been worse I suppose

Giggsy_ wrote: »

Trying to get hyped for them but just feels so Mehhhhhh compared to what it could of been .... Could of been worse I suppose

Wijnaldom actually doesn't look like a bad card tho I was even thinking of getting him instead of Pogba. He is an all-rounder with 99 stamina could be worse.

Giggsy_ wrote: »

Our collective hearts bleed for you lol

Fitness team cards down to about 650 or 600 if your quick will sell for 1400 over weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

I knew my post would come of as whiney, my apologies

Bright side I have enough for TOTS Eriksen

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Didn't realise it was a PL TOTS guarantee if you got Gold in the weekend league. I stopped at 8 wins and got a Petros from the Saudi league. Opened all my packs from the rewards and got some decent players but no TOTS unfortunately. I packed both Wan Bisaka and Moutinho gold cards.. Should they not be out of packs while their TOTS card is out or what way does that work?!

Didn't realise it was a PL TOTS guarantee if you got Gold in the weekend league. I stopped at 8 wins and got a Petros from the Saudi league. Opened all my packs from the rewards and got some decent players but no TOTS unfortunately. I packed both Wan Bisaka and Moutinho gold cards.. Should they not be out of packs while their TOTS card is out or what way does that work?!

They're community cards from the previous week so out of packs nkw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Fitness team cards down to about 650 or 600 if your quick will sell for 1400 over weekend.

Looks like they’ve gone up already - got one at 650 and another at 700 but all mostly over 1000 at moment.

I have 122 squad fitness cards so hopefully I can turn that into a decent profit

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Looks like they’ve gone up already - got one at 650 and another at 700 but all mostly over 1000 at moment.

I have 122 squad fitness cards so hopefully I can turn that into a decent profit

Are you filtering them down and sniping them? I got about 300 earlier ha spent an hour buying.

Still down on xbox anyway. Another 30 bought in 2 minutes for 600
    20190523-181344.jpg[/url]

Torreira SBC up.
    Also 2 cheap enough SBCs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Are you filtering them down and sniping them? I got about 300 earlier ha spent an hour buying.

I didn’t - will have to do that and see if I get anywhere.

Anyhow now too busy celebrating my pack luck as I just got Lacazette in my WL rewards pick - was really thinking I was going to have my pick of a Saudi great 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Still down on xbox anyway. Another 30 bought in 2 minutes for 600

Yup,ive over 700 bought for 600/650.....them bad boys have me at around 13 mill transfer profit alone this season

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Absolutely nothing from MM or any of the cheap SBCs they've given.

Will have to play rivals this week to get some decent packs.

Boulders8 wrote: »
    I didn’t - will have to do that and see if I get anywhere.

And that's how it's so easy to make money on them :):)

Lewandski from the 50k pack sbc, might make a start on vieira now with him.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

45 sales that cycle thanks to the SBCs. Sold a load of Bailly today as well. Back up to 800k.

Not sure who to aim for next, Icon wise. Might start looking towards Ronaldo and set him as an end goal for this year. Probably pump Zola into him for all the game time he’s getting now.

Advertisement