Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lord TSC wrote: »
    45 sales that cycle thanks to the SBCs. Sold a load of Bailly today as well. Back up to 800k.

Not sure who to aim for next, Icon wise. Might start looking towards Ronaldo and set him as an end goal for this year. Probably pump Zola into him for all the game time he’s getting now.

Go for it, he’s such a joy to play with, he actually makes fifa fun, the amount of first time shots he scores is insane, just checked his stats there since I got him he has 229 games played with 237 goals and 86 assists (all rivals or wl and bearing in mind probably at least 30-40 games there that didn’t go beyond 10 mins)

Tots hazard appears to be everything I expected, 7 goals from 3 rivals games so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

RossieMan wrote: »
    Absolutely nothing from MM or any of the cheap SBCs they've given.

Will have to play rivals this week to get some decent packs.

Opened the first 2 packs and got Laporte,
    Gonna open the other 3 on the pc in a few moan,
    Also I paired zola up front with firminio and both are just ripping teams apart

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Nothing from any of those SBCs/MMs. Just the 1x 84 :( I’ll just go out and buy Trent + Gini.

Any idea what the last fut swap will be? An SBC?

Nothing from any of those SBCs/MMs. Just the 1x 84 :( I’ll just go out and buy Trent + Gini.

Any idea what the last fut swap will be? An SBC?

Yeah it’ll be an sbc, it’s a Dutch player so just pick up some rare Dutch golds, the following are all 800ish

Haps
    Elia
    De roon
    De jong
    Willems
    Bruma
    Blind
    Weghorst
    Donk

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

From last week’s marquee matchups. :)

481007.png

My second-ever icon that I packed. He doesn’t go for much but it allows me the funds to get TOTS Mané so I’m over the moon.

I also got Doherty and Fernandinho from red picks today. The second pick had Fernandinho, Robertson and Maddison in it!

• Advertisement

Sold Laporte and discovered I could use Pepe who's great fun to use and very cheap at 119k

Screenshot-20190523-213842-com-ea-gp-fifaultimate.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Are you not getting hammered down the middle of that team blazer? You've no CDM really and having Rabiot with his high/high as your best defensive option surely means you get countered massively when playing good players?

Team looks good otherwise.

Edit: you should go TOTS Laporte and Mappe instead actually.

Are you not getting hammered down the middle of that team blazer? You've no CDM really and having Rabiot with his high/high as your best defensive option surely means you get countered massively when playing good players?

Team looks good otherwise.

Edit: you should go TOTS Laporte and Mappe instead actually.

Nah its grand, I'd see how it gets on this weekend and might swap him for Kante or drop Eriksen, I find mbappe boring to use though for some reason

Blazer wrote:
    Nah its grand, I'd see how it gets on this weekend and might swap him for Kante or drop Eriksen, I find mbappe boring to use though for some reason

Yea whatever works for you I suppose. Let us know how you get on if you get a chance to play a decent amount of games.

Yea whatever works for you I suppose. Let us know how you get on if you get a chance to play a decent amount of games.

Actually you may be right, gonna drop Eriksen and bring in Kanye, also have Rice as well.
    And mbappe on the wings

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    Actually you may be right, gonna drop Eriksen and bring in Kanye, also have Rice as well.
    And mbappe on the wings

Great drop a footballer and replace him with a musician that should work :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Blazer wrote: »
    And mbappe on the wings
    jayo26 wrote: »
    Great drop a footballer and replace him with a musician that should work :p

Better than bringing in Kim or the defence would be getting penetrated from all angles

I'd be looking at switching your formation to keep your CBs on chemistry. Mane is your weak link in the squad, he's just not good enough at this stage in the game. I'd go 41212, use your KDB as a CAM and maybe forget Mbappe if you dont like him.

You play Kante as a CDM and switch to whatever you like ingame. You're only missing a CM type player, he either has to be french, or from the prem so you've a heap of options.

Either way it's not a bad team.

Edit:just spotted you can swap out Kante for Eriksen without dropping chem. That digne card has a use for something!

I'd be looking at switching your formation to keep your CBs on chemistry. Mane is your weak link in the squad, he's just not good enough at this stage in the game. I'd go 41212, use your KDB as a CAM and maybe forget Mbappe if you dont like him.

You play Kante as a CDM and switch to whatever you like ingame. You're only missing a CM type player, he either has to be french, or from the prem so you've a heap of options.

Either way it's not a bad team.

My defence has full chem as Rabiot and Lala link to Kemp,
    Both CM are set to stay back, cover centre and aggressive interceptions for one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Think I might play champs for the first time in 3-4 months.

Will I regret it

Most definitely

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Any recommendations for a Prem league or Icon St/Cf around the 400k mark?
    I can go a bit higher if worth it.

Any recommendations for a Prem league or Icon St/Cf around the 400k mark? I can go a bit higher if worth it.

Auba is tough to beat for that budget. You're really only wasting coins getting anyone else as it's such a big jump to get a decent striker in. All the icons available at that price really aren't very good at this stage of the game. They all have something wrong with them that makes someone like Auba just better.

It really depends on what level you're playing at. If it's division 4/5, any striker will probably be good enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Is there any confirmation what’s TOTS league it will be next? Seen it said it will be Bundasliga but then others suggest La Liga. I’d play WL this weekend if La Liga but probably give Bundasliga a miss and just do objectives/SBCs

Connection issues on PS4 this morning delaying FUT..hopefully they put it out to Monday :D

Auba is tough to beat for that budget. You're really only wasting coins getting anyone else as it's such a big jump to get a decent striker in. All the icons available at that price really aren't very good at this stage of the game. They all have something wrong with them that makes someone like Auba just better.

It really depends on what level you're playing at. If it's division 4/5, any striker will probably be good enough.

Thanks Rossie, i should have said I’ve the 87 Auba and RVP (with bad chem)
    So maybe I’ll put the money towards the defense.

• Advertisement

will we get the last futswap this weekend I wonder?
    What was it last month?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

If I remember correctly, it was at the weekend as an SBC and the final futswap was from squad battles.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Thanks Rossie, i should have said I’ve the 87 Auba and RVP (with bad chem)
    So maybe I’ll put the money towards the defense.

How are you finding that end of an era RVP?

I think he's crap if I'm being honest. Played him for about 15 games and now he's on the bench

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

https://tots.bundesliga.com/en/

Voting was between 3rd and 19th of May for Bundesliga so I would expect it to be today

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

If I remember correctly, it was at the weekend as an SBC and the final futswap was from squad battles.

There is one left apart from squad battles this week.

Should be sbc and as Hogey mentioned there is concept Dutch player.

Either sbc or a weekly objective. No other options.

Edit: weekly objective would leave it a bit late so sbc most likely.

How are you finding that end of an era RVP?

I think he's crap if I'm being honest. Played him for about 15 games and now he's on the bench

I had him on the bench at the start but playing him now. He’s being ok, feels a little bit awkward but I haven’t played a run of games with him either. Hopefully this weekend I’ll get too.

couldn't really care less about the Bundes or the La Liga one really.
    Will probably just go for the 11 wins and leave it at that..maybe 14.
    Ultimate team weekend I'll book the weekend off and not tell the missus lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭djan

Managed to finish the Firmino SBC just about in time, looking forward to running him at ST beside Vardy for the ultimate aggro duo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

I'm interested in the weeekly objectives and getting high rated players for free

• Advertisement

I see in the bundesliga leaks that da costa got in at right back, people were raving about his futswap earlier in fifa so be very interesting to see what his tots looks like, might go for him.

Advertisement