Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

djan wrote: »
    Managed to finish the Firmino SBC just about in time, looking forward to running him at ST beside Vardy for the ultimate aggro duo :D

I have Zola with him and Firmino's just belting in the goals. Zola is small and extremely agile with high passing so he's doing all the work for Bobby ,,,all Bobby has to do is lash a leg at it :D
    Vardy was complete muck at passing. Used his potm card for Bobby.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

FOMO'd myself into getting Firmino.

Was rattling through the league upgrade packs and got Fernandinho duplicate. Any ideas where I can use him?
    I already used My Fut Champs version of him in the Firmino sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I see in the bundesliga leaks that da costa got in at right back, people were raving about his futswap earlier in fifa so be very interesting to see what his tots looks like, might go for him.

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1131937947723284480?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Blazer wrote: »
    I have Zola with him and Firmino's just belting in the goals. Zola is small and extremely agile with high passing so he's doing all the work for Bobby ,,,all Bobby has to do is lash a leg at it :D
    Vardy was complete muck at passing. Used his potm card for Bobby.

Is Zola upfront or a ACM?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

lol no center backs is a joke.

Wouldnt mind getting Sancho, Jovic, Werner or Havertz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Wouldn't mind that militao card to put back into my team hmmmmm.

Is Zola upfront or a ACM?

He'd a CF but I play him at ST with another striker.
    I absolutely love the little guy, best pound for pound icon striker for me this year.
    He'd fast., agile, great passing, great long shots etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Liga Nos looks class... Might go with Militao and Telles beside VVD. Mad.

I absolutely love the little guy, best pound for pound icon striker for me this year.

Get over it :)

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Get over it :)

I'm gonna record all his goals now this weekend just for that :D
    All hail the mighty Zola!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Lowest rated player pick next rewards will be 88 as well

I think that might answer my earlier question.
    I’ll give him ago so

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I think that might answer my earlier question. I’ll give him ago so

Just as a contrast. There's a reason a prime icon is 400k.

He'll work in the lower divisions, but when you get up against a decent player he'll let you down. Look at his average stats on futbin, gives a better indication on how he's played for people.

Don't think I'll get enough games in tonight I wouldnt mind even getting 11 wins but won't get that long. Unless I can annoy the fuk out of everyone make them rage quit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Nothing announced for the last FUTSwap in objectives or SBC unless I missed it?

The weekly objectives for TOTS players seem reasonable enough to do

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Nothing announced for the last FUTSwap in objectives or SBC unless I missed it?

nope nothing yet,,probably tomorrow or Sunday

RossieMan wrote: »
    Just as a contrast. There's a reason a prime icon is 400k.

He'll work in the lower divisions, but when you get up against a decent player he'll let you down. Look at his average stats on futbin, gives a better indication on how he's played for people.

That's because most people don't use him to his advantages.
    I've played against guys with OP teams and hammered them and lost badly to guys with base teams all because those guys knew how to use their players.

Of course there's better icons but they're a lot more expensive.
    Plus Zola is great fun to use..great dribbler, 4* wf/skills, long distance shooter etc..
    I've used Henry, Crespo, Raul, Shevenko, Stoichkov, Shearer, Van Basten, Kluivert, CR7 and none of them bring me the same joy in playing as Zola does. At the end of the day I want to have fun win a few games.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I see in the bundesliga leaks that da costa got in at right back, people were raving about his futswap earlier in fifa so be very interesting to see what his tots looks like, might go for him.

His guts sap was amazing at the time. Fast and strong, when there wasn’t many RB with the same combo. Will 100% give him a try.

9-4 today, despite being under the weather. Gullit and Salah have boosted me so, so much, it’s unreal.

Blazer wrote:
    That's because most people don't use him to his advantages. I've played against guys with OP teams and hammered them and lost badly to guys with base teams all because those guys knew how to use their players.

Not to be rude but it's the division you're playing in. You don't play WL enough to come up against the better players.
    Gold teams will get you to 11+ wins.
    From the stats, Zola doesn't even score a goal every 2 games. Now I know he's not an ST in most of those, but he's just not worth 400k when gold Auba is a better player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Looks like EA underestimated the Bundesliga stars price ranges :) loads just extinct!

Lewa with Engine looks absolutely redonkulous...

These prices are crazy inflated for a league thats rarely that popular though. Buying now would surely be madness even tho prices have gone up each weekend so far. Maybe this is a reaction to that with people trying to buy and flip later...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Looks like EA underestimated the Bundesliga stars price ranges :) loads just extinct!

Yeah and the 87 keeper in liga nos has a discard of 70k!! You’d be better off just discarding him if you pack him before they fix it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Some are at mental prices too... 3m Lewandowski, 4m Reus, 1.5m Jovic etc

RossieMan wrote: »
    Not to be rude but it's the division you're playing in. You don't play WL enough to come up against the better players.
    Gold teams will get you to 11+ wins.
    From the stats, Zola doesn't even score a goal every 2 games. Now I know he's not an ST in most of those, but he's just not worth 400k when gold Auba is a better player.

Rossie I don't agree with you on many things actually usually I think the total opposite but this time...... I think your dead wrong Zola is boss :)

Seriously tho zola was ok a couple months ago but put him up against tots son now or flashback Firminho they aint even on the same planet he is yesterdays hero.

Ah you're all in the denial stage of FIFA. Thinking gold 3 is a good finish and an even win/loss is a good position to be in.

The game is what you make it I suppose. I just personally hate being crap at games. Regardless of what the game is.
    Everyone enjoys their games differently. I don't mean to be causing any offense. It's nothing personally towards anyone here.

The first part is a joke by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Some are at mental prices too... 3m Lewandowski, 4m Reus, 1.5m Jovic etc

If Jovic had decent nation he'd be well worth 1.5 but you're right he's mental at that price. Lewa with Engine would be a Tier S striker but again his links are limited so its madness.

The best value in that TOTS might be the Tah SBC. He looks pretty tasty and has a good body type (actually quite relevant for defenders, hit boxes matter).

Now that I look at it Demirbay looks decent enough for the price.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Rossie I don't agree with you on many things actually usually I think the total opposite but this time...... I think your dead wrong Zola is boss :)

Seriously tho zola was ok a couple months ago but put him up against tots son now or flashback Firminho they aint even on the same planet he is yesterdays hero.

Obviously bobbys miles better, what zola brings though Is a striker with excellent passing ability in addition to long range shooting etc. I could play lacazettez motm card which is awesome but his long shots are crap and his passing is nowhere as good despite his stats. Shooting is top notch.
    He'd the perfect foil for firminio I find and at his price range he's not going to lose too much more value

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Re Zola I do still have him in my team only because he is untradeable, but he could polish the boots of Butragueno and Messi at this stage, that's why I play him behind them. My team is mediocre compared to mega teams here, but if it wasn't for chemistry and untradeable factor he would be gone now.

He isn't bad, but there is a reason Butragueno is worth more than twice than Zola. He doesn't shine even in 5th division for me these days.

Thanks for the different opinions.
    I gather from them all that Zola has a level. But I can move him on if it doesn’t work, though I’m looking forward to playing him.
    On another note, I’m finding nearly impossible to get a CF to CAM position change, is that normal?

• Advertisement

Thanks for the different opinions. I gather from them all that Zola has a level. But I can move him on if it doesn’t work, though I’m looking forward to playing him. On another note, I’m finding nearly impossible to get a CF to CAM position change, is that normal?

Yea. Just spam the search and you'll find one for 5k eventually.

Advertisement