Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Yeah maybe I'm a bit blinkered towards him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Blazer wrote: »

Funnily enough I played two rivals games after posting about Zola and he scored 4 goals in them.

I did score 11 in total in those games, though :)

Looks like all the good players are out in the fut champions world...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

wonski wrote:
    Funnily enough I played two rivals games after posting about Zola and he scored 4 goals in them.

Who the hell plays rivals at half 10 on a Friday. All the good players are playing WL.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Who the hell plays rivals at half 10 on a Friday. All the good players are playing WL.

I was disgusted after last week. Also didn't have enough points due to holy communion weekend. Taking a break ;)

The level of the Rivals dropped dramatically. I might end up in 1st at that rate :)

wonski wrote:
    The level of the Rivals dropped dramatically. I might end up in 1st at that rate

It only looks like that now. Wait till all the WL points get added to players. You'll be looking for 16k minimum which is tough to get from rivals.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I liked him too it's just I've Moved on :) I might buy him again for the craic and see what he like surrounded by superstars.

Never change I've learned to embrace you hahahaha.

wonski wrote: »
    I was disgusted after last week. Also didn't have enough points due to holy communion weekend. Taking a break ;)

The level of the Rivals dropped dramatically. I might end up in 1st at that rate :)

I've the bloody wife's birthday this weekend I usually haveoads if time to play weekend league on Friday night and Saturday morning won't get chance this week ha luckily only one player I like look of.

Another 6-1 win.

If you need a confidence boost Rivals game is highly recommended :)

It only looks like that now. Wait till all the WL points get added to players. You'll be looking for 16k minimum which is tough to get from rivals.

Are you talking about rank?

You get more points than fixed amount in WL. I easily get into rank 1 weekly without playing weekend league.

• Advertisement

wonski wrote:
    You get more points than fixed amount in WL. I easily get into rank 1 weekly without playing weekend league.

I know you do. But it's tough playing 17-18 games in division 1 to get enough points for rank 1. That's even after WL points.

I know you do. But it's tough playing 17-18 games in division 1 to get enough points for rank 1. That's even after WL points.

That's why I refuse to be in division 1 ;)

Also known as a crap player :)

I enjoy where I am.

Lads I don't think I'll be getting militao anytime soon haha.

Lost first 2 matches so said I'd try 41212(2).
    Dropped Zola, Rabiot, Pepe, Lala and Kemp and brought in KDB, Eriksen and Rice and Aub up front.
    Won my first 4 to get 4 from 6 wins. But its so boring, pass pass pass no bursting down the wings etc.
    Will keep it for tomorrow night and see how it goes.
    Didnt find Laporte anything to write home. Might get VVD's 88 card.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

jayo26 wrote: »
    Lads I don't think I'll be getting militao anytime soon haha.

Using his regular gold card in online singles for the objective... he’s insane. Looked at getting his TOTS too.. 1.2m, nope.

Using his regular gold card in online singles for the objective... he’s insane. Looked at getting his TOTS too.. 1.2m, nope.

I used his future stars card alot it's unreal too at CB or right back or dm his tots is insane looking but not spending that much on a defender noway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

First time in champs in 4 months

Was 4W 3L

Now 10W 4L

Just want to get 14 as I don't want garenteed Bundes players.

Looking for Militao, Telles or Fernándes....... Would take a Jovic though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

In Div 2 and WL so far :

Tots Mane : 17 games played, 17 goals scored, 9 assists.

Fut Bday Son :16 games played, 17 goals scored, 6 assists.

The start of a beautiful friendship.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

jayo26 wrote: »
    I used his future stars card alot it's unreal too at CB or right back or dm his tots is insane looking but not spending that much on a defender noway.

Considering getting that instead of the TOTS.. alongside TOTS Telles or the UCL Telles. Prices on these TOTS just released are mental anyway.. hope they’ll drop a brick when the SBCs get released.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Had a match just finish 8-8, five each at full time, I won in penalties :) It was pure madness, good one though, especially considering I had Hazard sent off after 43mins lol. Had a torrid time tonight with tika taka opponents but stopped at 4-3.

Gullit seems to have downed tools, not one decent game he had tonight. Need new tactics.

• Advertisement

Considering getting that instead of the TOTS.. alongside TOTS Telles or the UCL Telles. Prices on these TOTS just released are mental anyway.. hope they’ll drop a brick when the SBCs get released.

Telles is brilliant his tots card is insane for free kicks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Is Jonathan Tah supposed to be in packs? Got his base card in a pack last night but given he is in TOTS wondering if EA made a mistake like they did with Sissoko/Onoha in the PL TOTS and so they will upgrade my base card? Probably not but would be good if they did ðŸ˜႒

Boulders8 wrote:
    Is Jonathan Tah supposed to be in packs? Got his base card in a pack last night but given he is in TOTS wondering if EA made a mistake like they did with Sissoko/Onoha in the PL TOTS and so they will upgrade my base card? Probably not but would be good if they did ðŸ˜႒

He's an SBC.

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Is Jonathan Tah supposed to be in packs? Got his base card in a pack last night but given he is in TOTS wondering if EA made a mistake like they did with Sissoko/Onoha in the PL TOTS and so they will upgrade my base card? Probably not but would be good if they did #4242;

The mistake they made with Sissoko etc is they claimed the tots cards were in packs when they weren't,
    They made sure to not repeat the same mistake with Tah.

He's an SBC.

Yeah I seen that but wasn’t Sissoko a SBC as well and they upgraded people who got him in packs?

I got upgraded with Onaha but he wasn’t a SBC just in the Community TOTs

Ah well would be good if EA distributed some Bank Holiday cheer but they will probably be miserable gits 😜

The mistake they made with Sissoko etc is they claimed the tots cards were in packs when they weren't,
    They made sure to not repeat the same mistake with Tah.

Bloody miserable feckers, lol

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Went from 9-5 to 10-11 lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Did the fut champions upgrade, the 3 x 86 player pick.
    I know I should’ve waited until there was more TOTS players in the pool but I was impatient!

Got tots ederson anyway, wasn’t the Robertson tots or Ronaldo totw is was hoping for but still not bad for what I put into it.

I wonder will they update or remove the other one.
    Both of those SBCs are not worth it at all now unless you have loads of old reds.
    I wouldn't mind throwing in my WL rewards for a chance at better players but its just not worth putting in 5 x tots cards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I wonder will they update or remove the other one.
    Both of those SBCs are not worth it at all now unless you have loads of old reds.
    I wouldn't mind throwing in my WL rewards for a chance at better players but its just not worth putting in 5 x tots cards.

I suspect they’ll update it as we get more red picks from tots, probably something like “submit 5 red tots players for a tots red pick”

I’m the same, that was the last of my low rated red players, rest all 86 or higher I think.
    I was kinda lucky to even get a tots player, could’ve easily been 3 x 86 totw players to choose from (it was ederson and 2 x 86’s)

Advertisement