Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Doing the Liga NOS challenge and come up against a guy that subs on moments Gullit, Vieira and prime VDS. Manage to beat him 2-1 with my full Liga NOS side, 2 goals from Marega :pac:

Bloody hate it when that happens! I played a game in the Saudi challenge just using a full Saudi league team and the other guy just brings on a TOTW Messi

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

You’re allowed bring on any 3 subs you want, why is this considered annoying or unsporting?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

I know liga nos is the "minor" league this week but do you think there will be upgrade packs for it as it's fairly popular?

Wow, they pretty much gave a free liga nos tots player with those requirements.

Hopefully my cancelos will be useful for the bundesliga tots sbc, it’s only 2 days so I’ll hold

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

damn out of the Portugese players I get a damn Swiss forward with stamina of 59 lol.
    90 rated so good for a SBC anyway

I'm betting we won't get that final futswap until Monday/Tuesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Got Rafa in mine.. not bad, not great, not Militao or Telles :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Brazil flag.....Felipe,prick teasers :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I got the ****ing GK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    I got the ****ing GK

Me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Got Bruno Fernandes, fcuking delighted with that! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

jayo26 wrote: »
    Me too.

My m8 just sent me a pic of him getting Militao

Iv muted him for a day

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    My m8 just sent me a pic of him getting Militao

Iv muted him for a day

Id get rid of him as mate. What a ####!! Haha

This is the supposed tots schedule, I’ll def miss next weekend league as in England and will probably miss the following week as going to slane

I’ll also miss the ultimate tots if this schedule is correct

https://twitter.com/harperhype/status/1130137129345003523?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

If this is correct then it works for me - gave this weekend a miss as wasn’t fussed about Bundasliga but can play on La Liga and Serie A weekends. Will miss Lique 1 as away but not too fussed about that one either.

What will Ultimate weekend be? Is that like a super super team or just ROTW? I haven’t really paid much attention to this stuff until this season

Yeah, that’s like all the best cards of the TOTS.

I actually can’t remember last year, was there a guaranteed SBC for the ultimate TOTS?

Yeah, that’s like all the best cards of the TOTS.

I actually can’t remember last year, was there a guaranteed SBC for the ultimate TOTS?

Yep and it was repeatable.
    I had gotten Lewandowski, threw him back in and got Neymar from what I remember or else maybe it was a once off and I took the risk

What's the story with player pucks for silver 2 and 3? EA tweeted last week that the player picks would be capped at 87, but there's only one player rated 87 or less?

What's the story with player pucks for silver 2 and 3? EA tweeted last week that the player picks would be capped at 87, but there's only one player rated 87 or less?

It's raised to 88 for this week

Blazer wrote: »
    Yep and it was repeatable.
    I had gotten Lewandowski, threw him back in and got Neymar from what I remember or else maybe it was a once off and I took the risk

Hope to **** it’s repeatable again. Drive down the prices for Havertz etc so I can build my final squad... dreaming of the TOTS Militao, Telles, TAA, POTY VVD defence with TOTS Havertz and FB Ibra up top

Blazer wrote: »
    It's raised to 88 for this week

Wooopy dooo the goal keeper again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Got 90 rated Portuguese rb.

Free 90 card so won't complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Wanted Bruno Fernandes

Got Bruno Fernandes

Thanks EA !!!

Dynamic Images Next Please ....

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Wanted Bruno Fernandes

Got Bruno Fernandes

Thanks EA !!!

Dynamic Images Next Please ....

Dynamic images is something I couldn't give a toss about haha I don't see what it brings to ultimate team it's like paying to change gun colours in call of duty or something it doesn't change anything.

Dynamic images is something I couldn't give a toss about haha I don't see what it brings to ultimate team it's like paying to change gun colours in call of duty or something it doesn't change anything.

But but but they look so pretty :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

What are dynamic images lol?

Pulled the Swiss dude, bcs fodder

Liamalone wrote: »
    What are dynamic images lol?

Pulled the Swiss dude, bcs fodder

They all are dynamic to you bud they spinning haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

I just think they stand out a little bit more than others that's all

Even if 99% of the time they don't fecking work

Played an online singles match there for the Liga NOS challenge and the guy has a superior squad with TOTW Ronaldo, KDB, Sane etc and starts time wasting in the 80th min 3-2 up. 93rd min, his keeper has the ball at his feet and I manage to steal it, about to pass it to my open player for a goal and the ref blows the whistle wtf was bout to dab on the fella for the time wasting and EA do this to me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

What were the requirements for the PL TOTY SBC's? Im thinking of doing a few of them, hoping to get Havertz, or any of the attacking players

Built up 30 packs at the weekend, from TOTY I got Witsel, Trapp that will stay in my team

I also got Pizzi and Almedia from Liga Nos but I sold those

Randomly, I packed some American Hero card 4 times on Friday evening, it's quick sell price was 64k?

I started the weekend with 600 coins and 30 packs, end it with 450k. Not bad at all

• Advertisement

What were the requirements for the PL TOTY SBC's? Im thinking of doing a few of them, hoping to get Havertz, or any of the attacking players

Built up 30 packs at the weekend, from TOTY I got Witsel, Trapp that will stay in my team

I also got Pizzi and Almedia from Liga Nos but I sold those

Randomly, I packed some American Hero card 4 times on Friday evening, it's quick sell price was 64k?

I started the weekend with 600 coins and 30 packs, end it with 450k. Not bad at all

You can only do the guaranteed TOTY SBC once, the PL once was 86 rated I think?

Advertisement