Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

You can only do the guaranteed TOTY SBC once, the PL once was 86 rated I think?

86 rated with 70 chem and 1 TOTS player if I remember correctly, you reckon that’s going to be the minimum standard moving forward?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I wonder will they do league sbc shortly?
    I'm hoovering up series a and lique1 as they'll be huge interest in people getting Neymar, Mbappe and Ronaldo. Lique 1 will be a big one as you've a good mix of French and Brazilian players for hybrid squads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Boulders8 wrote: »
    86 rated with 70 chem and 1 TOTS player if I remember correctly, you reckon that’s going to be the minimum standard moving forward?

I wouldn’t expect the bundesliga to be as high as there’s a few more “undesirable” options than the the prem one.
    I’d expect an 85 team, maybe even 84.

But I also thought it’d be an 83 team for liga nos and they basically gave it away for free so it’s hard to second guess ea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

You can only do the guaranteed TOTY SBC once, the PL once was 86 rated I think?

Cheers, what were the requirements for the basic repeatable one? 12 Rares all PL? And you got 2 81+ players back?

Cheers, what were the requirements for the basic repeatable one? 12 Rares all PL? And you got 2 81+ players back?

Yep that was it.
    They might open it up next time as they were getting major abuse for it

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I wouldn’t expect the bundesliga to be as high as there’s a few more “undesirable” options than the the prem one.
    I’d expect an 85 team, maybe even 84.

But I also thought it’d be an 83 team for liga nos and they basically gave it away for free so it’s hard to second guess ea.

Maybe they’ll give it to us at 84 as you know they’ll hike it for La Liga and probably Serie A as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Eventful few days for me in FUT. Finished the Gerrard SBC last week and bought in TOTS TAA. Did the Laurent Blanc SBC on Friday -- wanted to do it while the PL TOTS was in packs -- and managed to pack TOTS Fernandinho from one of the reward packs. I then bought Hazard and that has my team to close enough where I want it to be (it can definitely be improved but I am happy with it - I do want a RW to replace Mahrez at some point). So, I decided to blow through some packs with my coins over the weekend and packed 2 legends in a couple of days - baby Rui costa, middle Vieri. Got RB Wondoloski & TOTS Joao Felix as well.
    Also played my second WL (I don't have time for it most weekends, as I would need to play the 30 games due to my own ineptitude) Got to 13 wins with 2 games left, second last game was 1-1 and in the last minute I hit the inside of the post twice and ended up losing on pens. Last game got hammered. Still am happy to get a red pick. Due to me being in Div 5 I dont normally see la croquetas and flicking the ball up for crosses - but I sure saw them alot over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

My guess is that all the minor leagues will be 81 rated and the Bundesliga will be 84/85 as they do have lower rated players than the PL

I think a lot of the abuse EA got for their upgrade packs was a bit much, just because they did it last year doesn't mean they have to do it the same this year, my main issue is that on top of their player SBCs (which I have no real issue with) they should have some puzzle SBCs that give out a good pack, give the smaller players who don't have half a million coins something to do each day and a chance to pack a TOTY

So maybe:
    Bundasliga 84/85
    La Liga 86 poss 87 due to Messi factor?
    Serie A 85 poss 86 due to Ronaldo factor?
    Lique 1 85 maybe more to due to Neymar/Mbappe factor?

All uneducated guessing so probably way off beam 😬

My guess is that all the minor leagues will be 81 rated and the Bundesliga will be 84/85 as they do have lower rated players than the PL

I think a lot of the abuse EA got for their upgrade packs was a bit much, just because they did it last year doesn't mean they have to do it the same this year, my main issue is that on top of their player SBCs (which I have no real issue with) they should have some puzzle SBCs that give out a good pack, give the smaller players who don't have half a million coins something to do each day and a chance to pack a TOTY

I agree that they should have the daily puzzle sbc’s but I’d also side with the people moaning about the upgrade packs, people have grinded the f**k out of the game for 9 months, Tots should be a bit of fun as we enter the last 2 to 3 months of fifa, people love those upgrade packs and the chance of packing a tots player but ea got greedy again and didn’t give the premium players pack and also made the requirements pl only rares taking away the repeatable element to a degree (in that people couldn’t just use all the golds in their club, they had to go buy pl rares at 2500 a player)

They already had the upgrade packs in the code from toty but instead they went to the trouble of creating the newer, lesser rewarding packs.

I know personally I would’ve gutted my club doing the pl upgrades but when they changed it I just did it 3 times.

I just think, at what point can they stop milking it!

In fairness though, the wl rewards are superb during tots this year though, they were generous with that, but again, will take a lot of grinding and 14 or 17 wins will be out of reach for a lot of casual players

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Easily would’ve sent my entire club into those PL premium upgrade packs if they were released.11 rares from prem for 2x 81+ was a mad requirement.

Actually have a sneaky suspicion they’re going to release all the premium upgrade packs for the Ultimate TOTS... sounds plausible enough in my head anyway.

Last FUTSwap player is up - pretty straightforward. Now to decide to whether or not to spin the Icon roulette wheel again or go for Suarez.

Bundasliga upgrades also up - still need 11 rares for the 81+ upgrade. I’ve done 1 of each but probably won’t do anymore given lack of success with similar in PL ones

Went with the icon myself, got Nedved. Not bad, not great. I’ll give him a try and if not, he’s being turned into a 100k pack for ultimate TOTS :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Got Neuer from basic upgrade. Can stop now :)

Got Gullit from base icon.
    Might use him and if crap throw him into an icon sbc

Said I'd try one 81+ Bundes...gets Sancho :D

Blazer wrote: »

Get out!

I’ve reported this to the mods :D

After reading this said I'll try one with untradables as well, got TOTS Kruse :D

Not amazing but 200k player, good 92 rated SBC fodder!

Won't push my luck anymore!

On a nice run of wins atm, enjoying FIFA and I’m surprisingly thinking of entering weekend league this weekend for the first time in months.

Almost forgot the big rttf Alonso v rttf mkhitaryan match is on Wednesday night.

I have both but will be cheering Chelsea on solely for fifa reasons :D

• Advertisement

Absolute rubbish - tried 3 basic Bundasliga packs - best was an 81 Rudy

1 premium upgrade with 81+ players got 82 Toprak (who I put in it originally) and 81 Ginter 😬

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Absolute rubbish - tried 3 basic Bundasliga packs - best was an 81 Rudy

1 premium upgrade with 81+ players got 82 Toprak (who I put in it originally) and 81 Ginter 😬

Had untradeable for one got 95 sommer will do for a scb

Sancho is brilliant to use..those 5* skills and dribbling make him practically untouchable in the box.
    Base Gullit is pretty good actually with maestro..he's better than Rabiot anyway for sure.
    Picked up 88 Owen but might go for moments Shearer instead for the extra strength. Or get Van Basten.

Sancho is brilliant to use..those 5* skills and dribbling make him practically untouchable in the box.
    Base Gullit is pretty good actually with maestro..he's better than Rabiot anyway for sure.
    Picked up 88 Owen but might go for moments Shearer instead for the extra strength. Or get Van Basten.

Been thinking of getting TOTS Sancho tbh or hold out for the extra 600k for TOTS Havertz

Been thinking of getting TOTS Sancho tbh or hold out for the extra 600k for TOTS Havertz

Havertz looks absolutely amazing

Decided to do Van Basten as always was a huge fan of his.
    Submitted Owen into the iconic part before I changed my mind. He only cost me 340k so may as well.
    Unpacked tots Sommer which is 140k back right there...awesome :)
    Also got Veratti and some other 85 player.

Have been trying to sell Bundesliga rares for the upgrade SBC but they're barely selling for 1200, compared to Premier League rares going for at least 2000, I know the Premier League is more popular but I still thought people would be doing the Bundesliga SBC?

Or is it a case that people have realised that the SBC is terrible value?

Jeez, some of you guys don’t half have some pack luck 😬 from all the PL and Bundasliga upgrade packs literally got nothing - got one more 81+ Bundasliga pack to open.

Tried opening some other packs as consolation but best I got was an 84 Di Maria and 84 Ruffier! Hopefully, the guaranteed Bundasliga TOTs SBC requirements will be a 84 squad 😉

Or is it a case that people have realised that the SBC is terrible value?

Terrible value I suspect! I said I was only going to do one but think I’m on my 5th now - kept getting duplicates so thought I’d roll the dice again but the players just keep getting worse...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Jeez, some of you guys don’t half have some pack luck �� from all the PL and Bundasliga upgrade packs literally got nothing - got one more 81+ Bundasliga pack to open.

Tried opening some other packs as consolation but best I got was an 84 Di Maria and 84 Ruffier! Hopefully, the guaranteed Bundasliga TOTs SBC requirements will be a 84 squad ��

I opened a few Bundesliga packs yesterday, only walk out I got was Muller

Hopefully TOTS SBC is this eve and hopefully I get a good red pick come Thursday, my team is Bundesliga so this is my big week, not arsed with the other weeks

Got Seedorf in Futswap pack, il try him out this eve for the craic

Played Wijnaldum TOTS in Weekend League, he's amazing

Advertisement