Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Speaking of value packs I found Icon sbc called world class an exceptional value. Instead of buying crap packs or doing upgrades get two totw players for 10k each, add 9 rare golds (no rating) and get electrum pack with 12 rare players (6 gold, 6 silver)

Best packs this year in my experience

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Blazer wrote: »
    Havertz looks absolutely amazing

Looks like an unreal card... but 2.2m is massive to drop on him. I’m hoping that he goes down under the 2m mark and I might pick him up then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Looks like an unreal card... but 2.2m is massive to drop on him. I’m hoping that he goes down under the 2m mark and I might pick him up then

I have nearly 450k - could afford half of one of his legs 😳

Boulders8 wrote: »
    I have nearly 450k - could afford half of one of his legs 😳

Let’s hope we get him in the SBC tonight :D

Let’s hope we get him in the SBC tonight :D

That would be beyond unbelievable and highly unlikely 😬😉, anyhow I don’t need him as I just packed 81s in Rudy and Haller (after I put them in to meet the requirements) from my latest attempt at the 81+ pack - that’s me done with those packs now.....well maybe one more 😂

• Advertisement

Bundesliga guaranteed out - 85 rated, 1 TOTS, 75 chem.

Got that LWB Schulz :( had ****e luck so far this promo, packed no TOTS outside of guaranteeds and they’ve all been recycled into the next :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I'd do it except I burnt through all my high rated players to get Van Basten.
    Even Rabiot/Eriksen and De Bruyne got submitted..no need for CAMS in my team lol :D

Besides I'd probably get Sancho again...guy is bloody amazing..can see why he's going for 1.8 mill on pc. He's like Best on steroids.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Halstenberg, fourth cheapest card I could have gotten. Got TOTS Demirbay in a Bundesliga upgrade pack yesterday though so won't complain. Headache is now trying to fit all of these guys in my team!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

The wind up merchants are out in force tonight,

Opened the la liga tots, Brazil flag......cb........Porto........ah f**k off Felipe, you’re not militao

Next, open bundesliga tots,

German flag, CAM........please be Reus, no, it’s the leverkusen crest, has to be havertz so........oh hello Brandt, forgot you were at leverkusen too!

Not a bad card mind

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I would be pretty annoyed, too if I got Felipe from la liga tots :)

• Advertisement

Cancelo at 9k now if anyone followed that tip :)

Bruno Fernandez tots from squad battles rewards :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Got 95 sommer ill never use him but he will make a future tots sbc alot cheaper to do.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    The wind up merchants are out in force tonight,

Opened the la liga tots, Brazil flag......cb........Porto........ah f**k off Felipe, you’re not militao

Next, open bundesliga tots,

German flag, CAM........please be Reus, no, it’s the leverkusen crest, has to be havertz so........oh hello Brandt, forgot you were at leverkusen too!

Not a bad card mind

Brandt looks class tbf. 4* 4*, great height. My ideal CAM.

Brandt looks class tbf. 4* 4*, great height. My ideal CAM.

Ah I know, but I went from it’s reus, to ok, havertz...sweet to....oh Brandt :)

Def looks very useful though.

Ah I know, but I went from it’s reus, to ok, havertz...sweet to....oh Brandt :)

Def looks very useful though.

Oh yeah, 100% I’d be raging too... especially since Havertz is the only one I want from Bundesliga :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Trapp. Bollocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Trapp... which tbh is better than a bunch of the other jobbers. At least he contributes heavily enough to an SBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Got Sommer to go with my Allison and the Greek GK from Portuguese league from my 3 untradable packs.

CAN I GET A ****ING OUTFIELD PLAYER PLEASE

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Got Sommer as well, SBC fodder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

nevelator wrote: »
    Got Sommer as well, SBC fodder.

My whole club will be a delete fodder if I get one from the next garenteed sbc

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    My whole club will be a delete fodder if I get one from the next garenteed sbc

Yeah, 3 goalies is some dose. I got Pizzi & wijnaldum from the other SBCs which tempered getting Sommer.

So with the PL guaranteed SBC requirements being a 86 squad and now Bundasliga being 85 do people think that La Liga will be an 86 as likely to be a number of high rated players?

Got De Costa who slots in right behind Sancho and lets let get rid of Walker.
    My club is completely gutted now.

Got De Costa who slots in right behind Sancho and lets let get rid of Walker.
    My club is completely gutted now.

That’s a pretty strong right side!

Let us know how you find costa, was looking at him but might hold out for tots cancelo

Trapp was actually trending on Twitter earlier too... shows these packs odds :pac:

That’s a pretty strong right side!

Let us know how you find costa, was looking at him but might hold out for tots cancelo

He's very good, strong and great passing etc.
    Shooting is crap but he's a RB..lightning fast as well.
    I've used otw Cancelo when he was 87 and Aurier at 89 and he's better than both.

Got Trapp in the guaranteed TOTS - 95 rated so highest ever player I’ve had so shouldn’t complain but getting a goalie is rather boring especially after I got Ter Stegen in the Community TOTs and then a defender - Laporte in PL guarantee.

At least I got an attacker in WL rewards last week in Lacazette

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Got Trapp in the guaranteed TOTS - 95 rated so highest ever player I’ve had so shouldn’t complain but getting a goalie is rather boring especially after I got Ter Stegen in the Community TOTs and then a defender - Laporte in PL guarantee.

At least I got an attacker in WL rewards last week in Lacazette

Hey getting Lacazette you definitely can't complain lol :)
    Its a fantastic card. Would have loved to get it.

• Advertisement

Hey getting Lacazette you definitely can't complain lol :)
    Its a fantastic card. Would have loved to get it.

I was amazed I got him to be honest - I got stalled on 11 wins that weekend so wasn’t expecting much. In the end it was a choice between 94 Lacazette and an 85 Saudi RB and 84 Saudi GK who I already had - took me ages to decide what pick to take 😂😂

Advertisement