Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I’ll just buy an icon from what I’ve made from selling off my silver japs :D

Some going for 5/6k

And kagawa freely available under 2k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    I'd nearly take costa over the base Icon if i get the 14 tokens. He's really good. Used him last week and was impressed.

Yeah he looks class.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Got 89 Van der Sar in the mid-icon sbc,. Not really sure what to do him since I doubt he is as good as DDG. Got lehman in the baby icon drop a while ago, got no luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Got 89 Van der Sar in the mid-icon sbc,. Not really sure what to do him since I doubt he is as good as DDG. Got lehman in the baby icon drop a while ago, got no luck.

The 89 VDS is pretty much as good if not better than base DDG. There are pros prefer the prime VDS to TOTY DDG. VDS is ****ing huge and his positioning is really good.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Martinez up.

Looks cheap, but unless you're running an NoS team, not very appealing.

• Advertisement

Lineker from mid icon sbc. Ah well, can’t all be winners, he’ll go into another sbc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Yea VDS is preferred by most pros. De Gea was so over used due to his save with feet trait, but that's not very important this year given how few people abuse low drivens.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Lineker from mid icon sbc. Ah well, can’t all be winners, he’ll go into another sbc

Got Crespo not too bad for 60000 I suppose any1 use him

gotthebug wrote: »
    Got Crespo not too bad for 60000 I suppose any1 use him

Haha yeah not bad at all, you can use him for a while and eventually trade him into one of the bigger icon sbc’s.

Got the Boateng objective done, had 6 done while I was doing the milinko savic one by subbing on Germans after I scored with serie a players.

Matthaus prime loan was a big help.

Not sure if I’ll get time for 3rd objective player, but got the 2 I wanted most

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Got the Boateng objective done, had 6 done while I was doing the milinko savic one by subbing on Germans after I scored with serie a players.

Matthaus prime loan was a big help.

Not sure if I’ll get time for 3rd objective player, but got the 2 I wanted most

I was gonna do the Savic one but the serie A players prices are pretty inflated... don't know if i'll bother. He's a very good card tho

I was gonna do the Savic one but the serie A players prices are pretty inflated... don't know if i'll bother. He's a very good card tho

You’ll probably be ok after the icon sbc ends at 6 tomorrow, the likes of mertens are all inflated mostly due to the sbc (probably a little due to the objective too)

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

My luck is seriously in. Traded in my Nesta to the Blanc SBC for a jumbo rare players pack.

Inside the pack were the three amigos: Sergio Ramos, De Gea and Isco. Lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Pack luck in here recently has me very jealous.... jayo’s Ronaldo pack tempting me into another icon SBC :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Had Heavy Set (fat) Ronaldo 96 on loan there, didn't get on with him at all, lazy sod.

Blargh, this week's objectives are driving me nuts.
    Prefer when they are in Online single matches, cause then you're up against people with similar objectives. In rivals, I'm trying to do it against super teams, making it harder.

I've got 3 wins towards SMS so far, trying to run a front three of SIF Belotti, Futswap Lasagna and SIF Gomez. I've drawn a load of games (at least single matches go to extra time) and won a few where they didn't score :/

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Prefer when they are in Online single matches, cause then you're up against people with similar objectives. In rivals, I'm trying to do it against super teams, making it harder.

I've got 3 wins towards SMS so far, trying to run a front three of SIF Belotti, Futswap Lasagna and SIF Gomez. I've drawn a load of games (at least single matches go to extra time) and won a few where they didn't score :/

try doing it in division 1 with a loan Sane and a Loan 85 Piatek.
    Its just not worth it, its such a grind trying to score never mind win games like this.

Feck them, not even very good anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Throwing together a bit of a French team

Need a ST between these options

90 Griezmann
    87 Ben Yedder
    87 Lacazette
    87 Martial (have the 86 lw)

Would be up top by himself

Don't know when I'll ever use it but might someday

I'm doing it in division 2 at moment with just future kluivert up front put a bronze training card on them to super them up a bit and costs feck all mate.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Throwing together a bit of a French team

Need a ST between these options

90 Griezmann
    87 Ben Yedder
    87 Lacazette
    87 Martial (have the 86 lw)

Would be up top by himself

Don't know when I'll ever use it but might someday

I used martial for about 20 games last week I got rid of him when I pack chubby Ronaldo but he was doing well for me he was way better then headline Rashford.

• Advertisement

Can't get coins quicker than Ronaldo's price is rising -_-

No new content today. If they really think FUT swaps is going to get them by this month they've really overestimated it.
    It's going to be very tough to get all 14 I'd imagine if they go anything like the past.

RossieMan wrote: »
    No new content today. If they really think FUT swaps is going to get them by this month they've really overestimated it.
    It's going to be very tough to get all 14 I'd imagine if they go anything like the past.

They really can't keep up the level of content though. Not without burning people out. Logic dictates you've got to have time off between promos, otherwise the promos aren't as appealing.

They really can't keep up the level of content though. Not without burning people out. Logic dictates you've got to have time off between promos, otherwise the promos aren't as appealing.

I think they've already had too many... the rate of special cards these days is insane. Its completely devalued normal gold cards to the point where they're almost all just SBC fodder.

Its prob just nostalgia but i remember being excited back in the day (Fifa 13) the first time i bought Reus! He was only 84 rated but it was a different time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

they could've at least done a marquee match up or something

I think they've already had too many... the rate of special cards these days is insane. Its completely devalued normal gold cards to the point where they're almost all just SBC fodder.

Its prob just nostalgia but i remember being excited back in the day (Fifa 13) the first time i bought Reus! He was only 84 rated but it was a different time.

100 percent agree with you it was nicer back then.

I don't think I've anything left to achieve in ultimate team next year i will never gonna pack anyone better then chubby Ronaldo I'm never gonna have any better then a 91 rated team unless it's when tots is out and everyone has 91 plus teams. I've 6 icons in my team I'm gonna enjoy the last couple months but what else is there to achieve squad wise.

jayo26 wrote:
    I don't think I've anything left to achieve in ultimate team next year i will never gonna pack anyone better then chubby Ronaldo I'm never gonna have any better then a 91 rated team unless it's when tots is out and everyone has 91 plus teams. I've 6 icons in my team I'm gonna enjoy the last couple months but what else is there to achieve squad wise.

How do you enjoy the last few months though? The only enjoyable part for anyone this year is the card collecting. If you say you enjoy the gameplay you're either lying to yourself, or in the massive minority that actually likes this game. It's got slowly worse gameplay wise each year.

Not just gold cards. In Forms are pretty much SBC fodder too. Used to dread coming up against teams of all black cards. Now, I'd be thrilled cause I know I'd be overpowering them....

• Registered Users Posts: 42,085 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Not just gold cards. In Forms are pretty much SBC fodder too. Used to dread coming up against teams of all black cards. Now, I'd be thrilled cause I know I'd be overpowering them....

Hell, even a sizeable proportion of the icons are SBC fodder as well.

• Advertisement

Yeah I remember SIF Suarez being 700k and feeling like a pipe dream. Part of it was that it was legit harder to make coins. Now you can just mass bid on silvers for sbcs and make 100k a day and thats not even the most efficient way.

It will be interesting to see if they change anything. They can't really give less content in fairness as that would be suicide for the game. The answer is probably to have regular weekly events with various requirements but not have them be too specific so as not to destroy the market.

The gameplay this year isn't great. I've enjoyed the game but compared to some previous versions its been poor. I will say that Seasons is still a fine game. The difference chem styles make is a negative one imo.

https://www.futhead.com/13/players/12965/luis-suarez/

This card was 800k! In todays market it would cost what 200k max?

Advertisement