Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Boulders8 wrote: »
    I was amazed I got him to be honest - I got stalled on 11 wins that weekend so wasn’t expecting much. In the end it was a choice between 94 Lacazette and an 85 Saudi RB and 84 Saudi GK who I already had - took me ages to decide what pick to take 😂😂

LOL, it was a hard choice alright

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Got Witsel in TOTS pack last night, worse thing was I already had him untradeable from over the weekend

Hopefully my Red Pick is better tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Has anyone played with prime Larsson? How is he? My attack at the moment is nedved on the left, baby cruyff in cam op best on the right flashback ibra and mid Lineker up top. Need to replace Lineker as he's not great. Have 800k to play around with.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Has anyone played with prime Larsson? How is he? My attack at the moment is nedved on the left, baby cruyff in cam op best on the right flashback ibra and mid Lineker up top. Need to replace Lineker as he's not great. Have 800k to play around with.

Who's in defence? Maybe you could work a better non-Icon striker into the side with a bit of a play around with starting formations?

Who's in defence? Maybe you could work a better non-Icon striker into the side with a bit of a play around with starting formations?

How about moments Hernandez? The little bollix always scores against me.
    I went for Van Basten whos lethal but I was tempted to go for the little mexican

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Defence is a bit of a mixture, rttf kondogbia in cdm, left back is tots digne CB tots laporte and ramos rb is headliner carvajal with de gea in goal. Would have been much easier if I just uploaded a screenshot ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lads any of you used Wijnaldum tots?? Sold 92 pogba and wondering will I replace him with Wijnaldum or Allan. I liked Allan but thinking Wijnaldum might be better going forward beside fernandinho.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Haven't used him but he ripped me apart a few times at the weekend, scored a couple of free kicks into the bargain.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Haven't used him but he ripped me apart a few times at the weekend, scored a couple of free kicks into the bargain.

And that was his basic card :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Defence is a bit of a mixture, rttf kondogbia in cdm, left back is tots digne CB tots laporte and ramos rb is headliner carvajal with de gea in goal. Would have been much easier if I just uploaded a screenshot ha.

Can you work in a special Aguero so? Larrson wouldn't really be a game changer

• Advertisement

Also haven't been that impressed with tots Salah I seem to get alot more use from 96 mane on the other side wondering would I be better squeezing sancho into my team someway. Hmmmmm.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Also haven't been that impressed with tots Salah I seem to get alot more use from 96 mane on the other side wondering would I be better squeezing sancho into my team someway. Hmmmmm.

If you have the coins and can fit him in snap him up as his price will rise tomorrow.
    As regards how good he is...I've used Prime Best most of the season and Sancho is better than him.
    I imagine the only RW better than him would be maybe toty Mbappe. And he's a ridiculous price.
    He's lacking in composure but shooting from outside 10 yards sorts that out as he has crazy shooting.
    Plus he's scoring his share of goals but I use him for his speed ,dribbling and skills in the box to make passes to OP Van Basten who just buries the goals.
    He's fantastic fun to use and he's strong as well.

Blazer wrote: »
    If you have the coins and can fit him in snap him up as his price will rise tomorrow.
    As regards how good he is...I've used Prime Best most of the season and Sancho is better than him.
    I imagine the only RW better than him would be maybe toty Mbappe. And he's a ridiculous price.
    He's lacking in composure but shooting from outside 10 yards sorts that out as he has crazy shooting.
    Plus he's scoring his share of goals but I use him for his speed ,dribbling and skills in the box to make passes to OP Van Basten who just buries the goals.
    He's fantastic fun to use and he's strong as well.

Going to give him a go sold Salah for more then I paid for him originally so didn't lose out there and as you say sanchi will rise in morning when people start buying him again.

ps. I use marksman on him

ps. I use marksman on him

I got militao too 800k I'm gonna try him in midfield if not I'll put him right back and sell him on again in few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

jayo26 wrote: »
    I got militao too 800k I'm gonna try him in midfield if not I'll put him right back and sell him on again in few days.

I used his FSS card as CDM for the best part of a month and he was great. I'll defo get him once i've sorted out the Gullit SBC.

Starting to get used to Aguero... have to play him slightly differently to Prime Eusebio due to the 4 star weak foot but he's so much more aggressive around the top third (using Hawk on him).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Just had an alert on the app that there will be a flash SBC at half time of the Europa League final tonight - guessing this must include a Arsenal - Chelsea theme but you never know with EA

Probably an SBC for the stadium lol

Liamalone wrote: »
    Probably an SBC for the stadium lol

Haha, yeah most likely or maybe the match ball.

Prices of Arsenal and Chelsea players already rising

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Definitely will be the away version on the BIG AND BOLD kit!

• Advertisement

Can’t wait to see what they have up their sleeves for the CL final on Saturday, maybe a healing card SBC?

Be nice if they did a cheap epl tots for both finals

Be nice if they did a cheap epl tots for both finals

Even nicer if it was a guaranteed TOTS player from the 4 finalists - so choice of Allison, VVD, Robertson, Mane, Salah, Wynaldum, Ericksen, Son, Hazard, Lacazette, Auybameyang

As I got Lazcatte already I’d be bound to pack him 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

The fifa e champions cup is on in Madrid on Friday.

For the previous 2 rounds in London and Manchester they dropped a decent sbc at 2pm on the Friday needing 4 English players, English players rose to 3-4K.

I don’t think Spanish players will rise as high if it requires 4 Spanish players as Spanish players are a lot more common than English but could still rise a bit if it’s a decent pack.

Worth sticking 5 x vitolo, 5 x odriozola and 5 x ceballos in your club at 950 each as covers both Madrid and Spain

Rare player pack for a 75 rated squad, 1 from Arsenal or Chelsea, 95 chem - pretty straightforward

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Rare player pack for a 75 rated squad, 1 from Arsenal or Chelsea, 95 chem - pretty straightforward

Got Trapp in it. A dupe but at least a tradeable one!! Won't complain anyway at the 100k.

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Got Trapp in it. A dupe but at least a tradeable one!! Won't complain anyway at the 100k.

What a TOTS Trapp?? Wow that’s good

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Got ****e but at least it was ‘free’ ****e :pac: the wait goes on for a TOTS outside guaranteed packs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Got ****e but at least it was ‘free’ ****e :pac: the wait goes on for a TOTS outside guaranteed packs

I did 5 bundesliga 81+ and got 2 tots, worth a try if you have a few rare bundesliga players.

Mine were Sommer and the left back, be handy for icon sbc’s

• Advertisement

Got TotS Halstenberg 91 and TotW Pellegrini 84 in mine lol I'll take it.

Advertisement