Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Sirigu... Pricks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Chelsea 2-0......hello 91 rated Alonso :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I did 5 bundesliga 81+ and got 2 tots, worth a try if you have a few rare bundesliga players.

Mine were Sommer and the left back, be handy for icon sbc’s

I’ve done 5 of those + 5 of the regular Bundesliga upgrades. Best was 84 Martinez.. my luck has been dreadful this year anyways. Hope it’ll all roll around come ultimate TOTS!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lovely Alonso UEL card, 91 rated for peanuts :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Got TOTS Seferovic and and 87 Alderweireld- can’t complain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Got TOTS Telles from the player pack you get for completing the weekly objectives, untradable though, dunno if he's worth holding onto or just putting into an SBC

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Got TOTS Telles from the player pack you get for completing the weekly objectives, untradable though, dunno if he's worth holding onto or just putting into an SBC

Are you joking?

Definitely not worth putting into sbc ;)

wonski wrote: »
    Are you joking?

Definitely not worth putting into sbc ;)

Well I have TOTS Robertson at LB, I'll use Telles as a supersub for a while and see how he goes

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Well I have TOTS Robertson at LB, I'll use Telles as a supersub for a while and see how he goes

In this case you are ****ed :)

I doubt bringing lb in the middle of the game would make an impact. Nice to have problems like this one BTW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Telles is the best left back in game for me me i love him if you are anyway ok at taking free kicks then you will score a large amount with him he is excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Baby gullit in the futswap icon, guess I’ll be doing another icon sbc as already have prime gullit :)

Ps. I bet for the next futswap, 14 tokens will get you a choice of a guaranteed tots player from your chosen league, the top 5 will be there to choose from.

That’s just purely a guess! The baby icon won’t cut it now for a third month, it’ll either be s guaranteed tots or they’ll specify a couple of players, eg, 14 gets you tots Robertson

wonski wrote: »
    In this case you are ****ed :)

I doubt bringing lb in the middle of the game would make an impact. Nice to have problems like this one BTW.

Brought him on at CAM for 2 games last night and he got 3 goals :D

I actually like his baby icon. He's doing a great job as CM for me. Would love his prime

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Got Reus in player pick, handy upgrade for the POTM I have of him, will use the old card in an SBC, still would much rather have got Da Costa or Sancho

Gonna do the Roberto Carlos SBC this eve, has anyone used him? Have enough untradeables to do it so it'll cost me less than 100k

Got 94 Bruno Fernandes, good enough considering I didn't have enough time to finish all my games and ended up in Silver 1

Meh got LWB Schulz...92 rated so will do for some SBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭djan

94 Bruno Fernandes from the WL, not sure about the 3* WF but could replace Willian at CAM as a 1min sub..

Anybody know what league is this weekend for TOTS?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Was happy with Alonso getting the boost, so the player pick gods gave me two Lbs this morning :P Telles and Schultz. Despite only getting 14 wins, got loads of Bundesliga options but went with highest rated.

Getting a 92, a 93, 100k in coins and got the TotS Hazard yesterday so going to grind out another one or two Ronaldo SBC parts. On 9/17.

Think it’s nearly time to bid goodbye to Zola. Had him for nearly 900 games but he’s barely coming off the bench now, and will never get a game once Ronaldo comes in. Be sad, but it’s that time of the year where I get ruthless with cards I never use.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Telles and Felipe from Gold3 picks, Telles might make the bench as a supersub.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Got kostic and da Costa in my player picks. Gonna be fun trying to fit da Costa into the team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Blazer wrote: »
    Meh got LWB Schulz...92 rated so will do for some SBC.

I packed him in the guaranteed and I absolutely love him.
    If your left back isn't set in stone I suggest you try him out.

What leagues is it for TOTS this weekend?

The lower league of the two is used in weekly objectives so might be handy to get that sorted before it drops

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Bruno Fernandes and Halstenberg in picks (boooo) and then TOTS Felipe and Ancuna in packs. So garbage all round but more for the Gullit SBC so not a total loss.

Its La Liga this weekend afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

I read it was La Liga and Super Lig (Turkey)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Telles and Felipe

I'll take that.

Only question now is, does Telles replace RTTF Alonso

Boulders8 wrote: »
    I read it was La Liga and Super Lig (Turkey)

Good stuff, just made a Super Lig squad for the objectives that will prob land tomorrow

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Telles and Felipe

I'll take that.

Absolutely, and then have Alonso as a midfield super sub

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Telles and Felipe

I'll take that.

I got the same, Telles will have to be content with a place on the bench as he doesn't fit into my PL team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Which would ye rather on 8 chem lads

TOTS Doherty
    or
    TOTS Telles

Advertisement