Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭djan

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Which would ye rather on 8 chem lads

TOTS Doherty
    or
    TOTS Telles

Telles is the better overall player but Doherty has the 4* WF (Telles has only 2*) and is a bit more physical. Plus he's Irish? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Which would ye rather on 8 chem lads

TOTS Doherty
    or
    TOTS Telles

Its not close... its Telles by miles. He's an elite fullback. And its not too hard to get nice Brazilian links in the prem anyway (TOTS Fernandinho, FB Luis, OTW Anderson).

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Decided to do one of the Bundesliga 81+ upgrade.

TOTS Demirbay. Sweet! Turned a load of untradeable cards into a 93 rated card. Another chunk saved on Ronaldo lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

It's not a case of them both playing left back lads

One is right back and the other is left

Due to links I can only get one side of full back on 10 and the other on 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭djan

It's not a case of them both playing left back lads

One is right back and the other is left

Due to links I can only get one side of full back on 10 and the other on 8.

Oh in that case get Doherty on 10 chem and slap a shadow on him. Telles doesn't need a max boost from any chem style tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

2x 50k packs, 2x rare gold packs and an 82 as my highest rated, ****. My luck must definitely be coming around for ultimate TOTS :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Telles and Bruno Fernandes, I'll take it.

That's Robertson, Kostic and Telles all packed untradeable in the last week, one things for sure I'll never struggle to find a LB for the squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I see that Hazard got a 96 rated MOTM card. Do EA announce these new cards anymore - saw no mention of it on the web app or their twitter (only eChampions league nonsense)?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

nevelator wrote: »
    I see that Hazard got a 96 rated MOTM card. Do EA announce these new cards anymore - saw no mention of it on the web app or their twitter (only eChampions league nonsense)?

Oh did he? They never tweeted that kdb got one last week either, bet most people aren’t even aware he got one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Oh did he? They never tweeted that kdb got one last week either, bet most people aren’t even aware he got one.

Yeah I find it weird they release these without any fan fair its not like them.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Yeah I find it weird they release these without any fan fair its not like them.

Particularly in the case of kdb and hazard who are high end cards and a tweet would surely push through a fair few pack sales.

Alonso rttf has already got his upgrade :)

With shadow on him it sorts the pace (brings him to 98 and defense to 98 too.

Will save me going for tots Robertson now, even reading through reddit a lot of people say that robbos lack of height and jumping makes Alonso better anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Will save me going for tots Robertson now, even reading through reddit a lot of people say that robbos lack of height and jumping makes Alonso better anyway.

I have both and before this last upgrade I was settling with Robertson starting and Alonso replacing Prime Ballack at cdm at about 60min in most matches...

I remember looking at his original sbc and ratings and going nah he is **** investment :P saying that even if I had him now he would take alot to dislodge Telles in my team at moment.

Yeah if I had packed Robertson or telles I might favour starting 1 of them but in my situation with an untradeable rttf Alonso I don’t think it’d be worth spending a few hundred k on either of them.
    Gonna shift my sights to toty mbappe now, hopefully he’ll drop a bit if he gets a striker card for tots as most people would prefer him central but I’d actually need the rw version.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Decided to blow my last 50k on a pack.

Got 94 CRUYFF!!

Played a couple of games and he is awesome as a CAM.

My fear is I'm not good enough to use him and I should sell him for the 1.9m....

Thoughts?

Got 94 CRUYFF!!

My fear is I'm not good enough to use him and I should sell him for the 1.9m....

Thoughts?

Is there another player you want to try? He won't drop in price (if anything he might go up). I'd keep him. You don't need to be a mad skiller, he's just amazing at everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Is there another player you want to try? He won't drop in price (if anything he might go up). I'd keep him. You don't need to be a mad skiller, he's just amazing at everything.

Currently I'm in shock so probably need to play him in the WL and see how I get on :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Got 94 CRUYFF!!

Thoughts?

Keep him. You'll learn to use him and he'll carry you through games you would have lost before

Currently I'm in shock so probably need to play him in the WL and see how I get on :D:D

I used him for a good while really did like him he is excellent at everything maybe the only side of his game letting him down is the physical aspect. Personally I think op socrates is one of the best all round cams in the game so maybe that's something you could look at if your not getting full use out of cryuff after weekend leage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

First owner 94 Cruyff is beautiful to look at though... unreal pull, congrats!

jayo26 wrote: »
    I used him for a good while really did like him he is excellent at everything maybe the only side of his game letting him down is the physical aspect. Personally I think op socrates is one of the best all round cams in the game so maybe that's something you could look at if your not getting full use out of cryuff after weekend leage.

Funny Socrates did nothing for me. I think its the balance that messes me up. I still play the game like i did in fifa 14 (in other words not optimally) and my game is all about left stick dribbling in tight spaces so balance is huge for me. I've defo been wrecked by him (Socrates) tho.

@maxwell Smart post up your team and we can maybe advise on whether some general improvements would help much. Like as AMAZING as Cruyff is he's not THAT much better than Neymar.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Damn 94 Cryuff..what a pull!!!.

Did a few of those basic bundes upgrades and pulled a 91 rated LB./.pity I had Schulz and Digne already.
    If I had the coins to do Goreskta I'd do him in a heartbeat.

My current squad..very happy with it.
    I could drop Mane, bring in Sane and play Schulz at LB and play Eggstein as well which would still give me full chem on all players.

gtINJh1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Jeez I found the Thorgan Hazard objective hard in the end up. I was 4/7 before tonight and must have played a hunnerd and fifty two games, just got it there :) Hindsight would say 'buy more Belgians' but I didn't, I only had Hazard PotM.

Now I know what grinding means lol

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Blazer wrote: »
    Damn 94 Cryuff..what a pull!!!.

Did a few of those basic bundes upgrades and pulled a 91 rated LB./.pity I had Schulz and Digne already.
    If I had the coins to do Goreskta I'd do him in a heartbeat.

My current squad..very happy with it.
    I could drop Mane, bring in Sane and play Schulz at LB and play Eggstein as well which would still give me full chem on all players.

gtINJh1.png

What's Da Costa like? Think il be getting him next, was hoping to pack him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Liamalone wrote: »
    Jeez I found the Thorgan Hazard objective hard in the end up. I was 4/7 before tonight and must have played a hunnerd and fifty two games, just got it there :) Hindsight would say 'buy more Belgians' but I didn't, I only had Hazard PotM.

Now I know what grinding means lol

I feel your pain. At the beginning of the week I was 1/7 and like you was 4/7 last night. Only started playing after 10.30pm finally finished it just after 1am - was a slog as only had Mertens and Thorgen Hazard base cards and OTW Witsel.

Quite poetic in the end as Mertens got my last assist for Thorgen to score to seal the win so goodbye base Thorgen and hello TOTS Thorgen

What's Da Costa like? Think il be getting him next, was hoping to pack him

He's very good, big and strong, very fast and high dribbling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

La Liga confirmed for later, FUT champions awards for next week says La Liga TOTS packs

La Liga confirmed for later, FUT champions awards for next week says La Liga TOTS packs

I bought rtff Moreno and Aspas for the objectives about 2 days ago.
    Could do with a decent lw.

• Advertisement

My team for the weekend.
    20190531-103942.jpg

Advertisement