Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

That's what I'm rocking in game

Everybody on 10 chem apart from 1 fullback that starts on 8

Been floating between FS Auoar, Primer Deco and RTFF Mkhitaryan for cam and I keep coming back to Aouar.

Cannevaro's height is not a problem either, sure he is small but he wins every tackle. Have him in over flashback Luiz.

Screenshot-20190531-105201.png

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Blazer wrote:
    I bought rtff Moreno and Aspas for the objectives about 2 days ago. Could do with a decent lw.

Scream koke would be the right job for you if you had him. I have him, scream costa and flashback villa so should be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Scream koke would be the right job for you if you had him. I have him, scream costa and flashback villa so should be ok.

Yeah I traded him in a long time ago

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Just listed 8 squad fitness instead of gold contracts for 200 bin. Well done me. Sold instantly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

La Liga confirmed for later, FUT champions awards for next week says La Liga TOTS packs

Phew, I had bought loads of 82 rated Vazquez for 700-800 coins, my transfer list is full of him - should be able to move him on over the weekend for a tidy profit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

The squad is leaked as well.... forwards are decent, the rest is ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭djan

Any links?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I looked at the predictions a couple days ago and thought the same thats why I did gorerztka sbc there is a good chance he will be the last decent physical midfielder for a while at a decent price

jayo26 wrote: »
    I looked at the predictions a couple days ago and thought the same thats why I did gorerztka sbc there is a good chance he will be the last decent physical midfielder for a while at a decent price

Speaking of which, less than 300k upgrade on basic Kante? His lack of height is a bit annoying in a 4-1-2-1-2 but since Im running an EPL side the only real options are Fernandinho, UCL Fabinho or an icon?

djan wrote: »
    Any links?

No stats yet but this is what’s going around:
    https://twitter.com/futmuhendisi/status/1134435752773922818?s=21

I chose the wrong weekend league to play :pac: I’ll likely pack all SBC fodder

• Advertisement

^^ Nice one.

Still bummed that the only TOTS WL that I couldn't play properly I only got 7 games in. Can't complain that much having gotten VVD in the guaranteed SBC. Still would have been nice to get another in :)

djan wrote: »
    Speaking of which, less than 300k upgrade on basic Kante? His lack of height is a bit annoying in a 4-1-2-1-2 but since Im running an EPL side the only real options are Fernandinho, UCL Fabinho or an icon?

Pogba?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I'd happily take that ST Iniaki Williams

Also a decent looking st in the Turkish league predicted one, not yilmaz, the African guy

2-1 in my first weekend league since the start of FIFA. One loss where no matter what I did, I just couldn’t score.. oh well, only want to get Gold 3 for the picks so shouldn’t be too difficult I hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Watched some of the eChampions League on Twitch and just got 3 kits and a premium gold players pack from the Twitch drops. Was hoping for the 97 TOTY Ramos or Pele drops but guess I shouldn’t complain really 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

I got the kits but no packs unfortunately.

Pogba?

Already have him and EOAE Ramsey as the CMs, Willian CAM and Kante CDM.

wong wrote: »
    I got the kits but no packs unfortunately.

First time I think I got anything other than kits - certainly never had a player drop

Base icon Nedved is ****e so I put him into an icon SBC for the 100k pack... no TOTS, but got an 84 IF + Alisson and Pjanic which isn’t too bad.

Lost my last 3 games too so I’m now 3-4.... first time shots are broken, doesn’t matter where you are or if your back is towards goal, 90% of the time it’s a rocket of a shot. I need to take a break

Guy on reddit got moments Pele.... Jammy prick

• Advertisement

Weekly objectives for La Liga TOTs pretty underwhelming for me, anyone manage to pack anything decent so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Man there must be some amount of coins in the game this year... Griezmann extinct at 3m. He has 3star weak foot... that alone makes him not a 3million coin striker. That Ben Yedder tho... wowza. The best card in that team imo.4

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Man there must be some amount of coins in the game this year... Griezmann extinct at 3m. He has 3star weak foot... that alone makes him not a 3million coin striker. That Ben Yedder tho... wowza. The best card in that team imo.4

Prices are mental this year... 99 TOTS Messi is cheaper than TOTS Suarez + Griezmann

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Anyone know what fortg means?

not a clue,,at least not in relation to fifa. why?

Did the UCL Premium upgrade and got 92 Sterling - happy with that! Much better luck than all the PL and Bundasliga Premium upgrade SBC

First owner Road to glory.

People using only cards they have packed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

First owner Road to glory.

People using only cards they have packed.

Jesus that'd be tough enough, would have to farm every sbc

Jesus that'd be tough enough, would have to farm every sbc

Id imagine it's been popularised by streamers who spend thousands on packs no one else would be able do it,

• Advertisement

Man Sancho is unreal...he's basically a cheat code for penalties in the box once you get in there and do a skill move.
    I've gotten about 10 penalties out of his 45 games so far all from him being fouled in the box.
    Toty mbappe must be equally as bad for being fouled.

Advertisement