Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    Man Sancho is unreal...he's basically a cheat code for penalties in the box once you get in there and do a skill move.
    I've gotten about 10 penalties out of his 45 games so far all from him being fouled in the box.
    Toty mbappe must be equally as bad for being fouled.

Im loving him and his dribbling and his crossing is insane too but I think his shots are underpowered for what his stats say he should be.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    Im loving him and his dribbling and his crossing is insane too but I think his shots are underpowered for what his stats say he should be.

he's blasting them alright for me. What chem do you have on him?
    I think I went with marksman.
    Unless he's clear through I usually don't shoot with him..just get into the box and give it to MVB or Bobby.
    He is fantastic fun to use though.

Blazer wrote: »
    he's blasting them alright for me. What chem do you have on him?
    I think I went with marksman.
    Unless he's clear through I usually don't shoot with him..just get into the box and give it to MVB or Bobby.
    He is fantastic fun to use though.

Have marksman aswell ill have a look as t other chemistry but I think Its just my playstyle doesn't suit a right footer with 3 star weak foot. Mane on the left scores for fun for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Having a terrible run of form

3 wins
    3 losses (1 for power cut)

Was 3w 1l

Last four games went to extra time, head is wrecked

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Seen how bad the la Liga TOTS was so I went and unlocked Vieira and will be getting Blanc when coins allow. The players are all bang average apart from the super expensive ones!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Same with myself, 4-4 now. Had a game just there where my opponent had 5 shots on target and scored 4. I had 12 shots on target scored 3. Doing everything to score and it’s just not working

EDIT: never mind. 2 games later, back into rhythm and ending the night at 6-4. Ah, the joys of the weekend league....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

8-5

Having a lot of fun this weekend. Playing TOTS Salah up front, and Prime Gullit as a CM and both are so much fun. Gullit is hovering round a goal a game for me to, which I've never had from a center midfielder before....

13-2 bloody team feels awesome this weekend prob won't get all my games played tho at this stage.

Anyone else do the Goeretzka sbc? He is a bloody beast in midfield.

Also is tots militao the craziest center back card ever?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

11-13, not sure if I want to go to 14 at all after some of the games... Not sure if I have a chance anyway.

I guess some sort of CL sbc will appear today?

wonski wrote: »
    11-13, not sure if I want to go to 14 at all after some of the games... Not sure if I have a chance anyway.

I guess some sort of CL sbc will appear today?

They might do it like the other night have a flash one that everyone missed.

• Advertisement

This weekend has been the worst for first timed shots. its the only way to score, but people are going crazy and doing it from 30-40 yards with prime eusibio. not sure how people play this week in week out for 30 games.

RossieMan wrote: »
    This weekend has been the worst for first timed shots. its the only way to score, but people are going crazy and doing it from 30-40 yards with prime eusibio. not sure how people play this week in week out for 30 games.

I haven't noticed that at all on xbox to be honest timed shots aint been a problem for months.

I think he meant one touch shots rather than timed ones, no?

Haven't seen timed shots in ages. The other ones go in all the time, even when the player is turning 90 degrees...

jayo26 wrote: »
    They might do it like the other night have a flash one that everyone missed.

Yeah, because we have nothing better to do than sbc when CL final is on telly :)

wonski wrote:
    I think he meant one touch shots rather than timed ones, no?

Yea. First touch is probably better put. Instill used timed myself. When you get them right they still bang in.

Yea. First touch is probably better put. Instill used timed myself. When you get them right they still bang in.

Yeah my bad I didn't read it properly. I've always had crap with volleyed shots myself. One thing I will say about my superstar defence they absolutely eat up skillers it's so funny.

First touch shots are working unfortunately, Messi and Butragueno do them for me all the time.

I have seen bits of finals in Madrid and they are still using timed shots, if you know how to use it they work, but since they require skill most people gave up on them. I occasionally use them on one on one if I remember to do it. Rarely get it right, though.

Got to 14 and stopped

Ended up with the same record as last week but this week wrecked my head 10 times more

UEFA marquee matchups up, a big one.

Won't have enough cards to complete half of it even. Will wait for tots sbc.

At least its there for 3 days

Also there will be a flash sbc at half time so keep your spurs and pool players

• Advertisement

Absolutely nothing from those sbcs. Still have a few spurs and pool left so hopefully something at half time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

There’s a flash SBC at half time - same as in Europa League final, will be up for 30 mins if like EL

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

14-10

Went 9-10. Switched to a 4312, and set my attackers to stay forward, make runs in behind and long ball tactics. With a front three of Salah, Auba and Butra, I’m savaging everyone on the counter :P

See if I can get 3 from 6 tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    14-10

Went 9-10. Switched to a 4312, and set my attackers to stay forward, make runs in behind and long ball tactics. With a front three of Salah, Auba and Butra, I’m savaging everyone on the counter :P

See if I can get 3 from 6 tomorrow.

born to manage Ireland :D

Hero Divock Origi inbound, 99 all stats easily

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

MOTM Allisson surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Lads the market has completly crashed to ****... it will 100% rebound so grab your high rated players now i'd say.

I also just made about 40k selling on useless CL non rares :D

I also just made about 40k selling on useless CL non rares :D

Rare ones are non existent at this moment. They will either raise the max bin, which I believe they did for some cards already, or drop an SBC.

Otherwise some will not be able to complete this sbc.

• Advertisement

MOTM Allisson surely?

Which will be worse than tots anyway. And he isn't that good.

Advertisement