Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

wonski wrote: »
    Which will be worse than tots anyway. And he isn't that good.

EA just tweeted that Origi got MOTM 😂

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

EA just tweeted that Origi got MOTM 😂

They had to give it to someone I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

wonski wrote: »
    Rare ones are non existent at this moment. They will either raise the max bin, which I believe they did for some cards already, or drop an SBC.

Otherwise some will not be able to complete this sbc.

Luckily I kept all the UCL players from the UCL MM over the last few months... in total, I’d say I made 100k+ and completed the SBC with the untradeable ones.

That Origi card actually looks pretty decent. Fabinho’s RTTF card is now officially 80+ in all stats, unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

jayo26 wrote: »
    They had to give it to someone I suppose.

Not a Liverpool fan so Jayo? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Alison or Van Dijk should have got it.
    Both were superb all night. How some sites are giving both an 8 is beyond me.
    When you keep your opponents marshalled all night and their first shot on goals doesn't come till 70 mins in you know your defense are going a great job.
    Both deserved a 10 rating.

And I ****in hate Liverpool.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, aside from the league upgrade packs, do you think it’s worth holding on to non rare cards for now in case more general upgrade SBCs come out?

Or am I safe starting to run my non rares through what’s there currently? I’ve got a load and finding they are just gathering dust.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

No new fut swaps yesterday either, do they usually come out on the first day? Guess they had enough going on with the CL

I'd say the 14 items this month will be a guaranteed TOTS pack

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Had one untradeable UCL rare card, so decided to do the SBC that rewarded the la Liga pack :)

h15w7Fv.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Knowing my luck if I opened it I'd probably get no rares

Can't buy a walkout these days

Putting Keane into the Ronaldo SBC.

Sad to see the United legend go. 700 games played, super reliable CDM for so long, but he's been benched now for a while, and only keeping him for nostalgia. Even from the bench, I find FB Luiz gets the nod ahead of him as a midfielder, and using him turns a 550k SBC portion into a 150k one.

• Advertisement

16-14. Just couldn’t get over the line.

I’m not investing much, but I’ve made a bit of coin today buying non rare CL cards for <5000 and listing them at 9800/9900.

Only have six up at a time but one or two sells a cycle. Usually within the first few seconds of the cycle, as I presume people desperately try to buy rare ones and aren’t checking. Sticking to ones with ratings of 80 or over. Don’t wanna buy too heavily in though cause if they upped the max price, it could collapse.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Knowing my luck if I opened it I'd probably get no rares

Can't buy a walkout these days

Welcome to the club :pac:

Went from 11-6 to 12-11. Can’t get a win at all... dominate games that I should win, but I just can’t. Example, last game we both had 5 shots on target @ 65 mins. My opponent scored 4, I scored once. Just quit there and then because there’s no point after that.

And EA's famous SBC screwups continue.
    Guaranteed super liga tots sbc up...rewards me a NIF Rafa...what a bunch of muppets.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    And EA's famous SBC screwups continue. Guaranteed super liga tots sbc up...rewards me a NIF Rafa...what a bunch of muppets.

Same, some random Turkish guy. Wonder is it pc only or is it all consoles.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Same, some random Turkish guy. Wonder is it pc only or is it all consoles.

lol its completely screwed on ps as well.
    People are reporting that not only are they not getting a super liga card but base cards from other leagues as well.
    One guy got Ben Yedder's base card so he's hoping for a blue :)

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

I got 87 sterling taught I did the wrong sbc. so will we get a bonus pack?

cintec wrote: »
    I got 87 sterling taught I did the wrong sbc. so will we get a bonus pack?

probably refund all the players submitted and renew it.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Blazer wrote: »
    probably refund all the players submitted and renew it.

Can't really complain if I get to keep sterling

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Same on ps4, my friend got 83 Rabiot :)

• Advertisement

Seen a guy on Twitter get Ronaldo from them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Bought 3 kietas to use as ucl rares but they are not registering on the sbcs as ucl rares anyone know why

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

seamie78 wrote: »
    Bought 3 kietas to use as ucl rares but they are not registering on the sbcs as ucl rares anyone know why

He be classed as a Man of the Match card. Stupid I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Wow just opened a Jumbo Players Pack and first time I packed an icon - Raúl plus got a hero card and Turkish TOTs 88 and 88 Lloris base - all tradable. Probably the best pack I ever opened.

Kinda makes up for my terrible WL form as only just got to 6 wins - only 5 games left so highly doubtful I’ll make 11. Got battered in a couple of games but mostly was losing by the odd goal and usually a last minute goal to boot - should have just given up but struggling to get the games in so kept plugging away and sinking even lower

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Boulders8 wrote:
    Kinda makes up for my terrible WL form as only just got to 6 wins - only 5 games left so highly doubtful I’ll make 11. Got battered in a couple of games but mostly was losing by the odd goal and usually a last minute goal to boot - should have just given up but struggling to get the games in so kept plugging away and sinking even lower

Keep the head up man. WL isn't for everyone, I wouldn't let it get you down as the gameplay is actually terrible. It takes relatively no skill to score goals. No reward for actually trying to play the game.

Agree with the above. La croquetas to first time shots and that’s how you win... this was my first weekend league since the start of FIFA, it’ll be my last this FIFA as well. Absolutely horrendous :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

RossieMan wrote: »
    Keep the head up man. WL isn't for everyone, I wouldn't let it get you down as the gameplay is actually terrible. It takes relatively no skill to score goals. No reward for actually trying to play the game.

Found it quite a frustrating experience this weekend. Don’t think I even met that many great players or super teams and in most of the losses I had more possession, shots and on target but everything the opposition hit went in.

Also had a bit of speed lag problem in last few games usually when I was attacking.

Given that I was struggling to get the wins was also fuming when I went 3 up in one game inside 20 mins but then lost connection and got the review message but it didn’t give me the win although didn’t penalise me a game.

Still as I said had a bit of pack luck tonight - also managed to do all the UEFA MM sbcs . Didn’t get anything from the La Liga pack but got 89 Kante from the PL one

11 wins with 12 games remaining. Have to get to 14.
    I disagree with the la croqueta..I haven't seen anyone try it this weekend.
    I'm at a lower level than Rossie but have won 6-7 on the trot tonight by passing and dribbling through and getting my strikers into the box.

What tactics and formation are you using boulders?

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Blazer wrote:
    11 wins with 12 games remaining. Have to get to 14. I disagree with the la croqueta..I haven't seen anyone try it this weekend. I'm at a lower level than Rossie but have won 6-7 on the trot tonight by passing and dribbling through and getting my strikers into the box.

Liamalone wrote:
    He be classed as a Man of the Match card. Stupid I know.

That's nuts, any ucl rares I can get get?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Started today 12-6

Finished 16-14

5 Penalty Shootout Losses

Multiple leads bottled in the 90th minute

1 Broken Controller

See You Next Friday Weekend League

Advertisement