Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

A top 4 leagues TOTS pack would be ideal, 4 separate SBCs requiring 14 tokens for each league... get a second chance at my TOTS Havertz :D

Yeah that could be it either, there would be the worry for people that they spend all month grinding the futswap to get Madison etc but I suppose on the flip side they could get tots auba, hazard etc or havertz in bundesliga.
    I’d be leaning towards them naming some specific players that really makes people think “yep, I’m doing all 14” and hence hanging around for another month of fifa

• Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Don't go for Alisson get 89 Van Der Sar instead. I've see a few streamers really liking that middle VDS but hating Alisson.

There's something with that middle VDS that makes him really good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Don't go for Alisson get 89 Van Der Sar instead. I've see a few streamers really liking that middle VDS but hating Alisson.

There's something with that middle VDS that makes him really good

I tried vds and didn't see what fuss I'd about to be honest he didnt seem anything exciting.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I tried vds and didn't see what fuss I'd about to be honest he didnt seem anything exciting.

Fair enough. I haven't used either, only going on what pro players seem to use. I presume they'd have spotted something the rest of us would miss.

Keepers in Fifa can be dodgy anyway. I have TOTY De Gea and he still drops the odd clanger that you can only laugh at.

Fair enough. I haven't used either, only going on what pro players seem to use. I presume they'd have spotted something the rest of us would miss.

Keepers in Fifa can be dodgy anyway. I have TOTY De Gea and he still drops the odd clanger that you can only laugh at.

Agree mate. Id say they had about 50 of him on their trade piles when it was revealed he was so good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

What is my pack luck

Garenteed Prem SBC = GK
    Garenteed Bundes Liga SBC = GK
    Garenteed Liga Nos SBC = GK
    Garenteed Turkish League SBC = GK

jayo26 wrote: »
    Agree mate. Id say they had about 50 of him on their trade piles when it was revealed he was so good.

I watch a streamer on YouTube (he's small time so he wouldn't have the reach to effect the market) he hated Allison and got VDS in and loves him.

To be fair, from watching his games VDS does seem better than Allison.

Allison seems to punch back into danger way too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

80 chem on the La Liga SBC is a bit mad... don’t know why they don’t just go with 40-50 chem and leave it at that

Got Parejo

**** but at least it's not a gk

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Got Pique, good for the next serie a sbc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

62151057_815516738818597_6179158754286632960_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=98cd6eef75a2c84cfd86c19cf5bc9cf7&oe=5D8FBC3EMessi. :D

RossieMan wrote: »
    62151057_815516738818597_6179158754286632960_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=98cd6eef75a2c84cfd86c19cf5bc9cf7&oe=5D8FBC3EMessi. :D

Does this mean you won't moan for the rest of this fifa????? Hahaha congratulations.

Wow!!! Congrats man!

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Has that issue with the super liga SBC been sorted yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Congrats man. Enjoy him. I got cazorla 😫

No futswap despite this from ea yesterday

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1135616099288985602?s=21

jayo26 wrote:
    Does this mean you won't moan for the rest of this fifa????? Hahaha congratulations.

Can't get the ****er into my team on full chem without sacrificing something. Have to figure out if he'll be a better cam or ST.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭djan

Hogey007 wrote: »

Damn, what are they at? You'd swear they jut start thinking about these things on the last day of the month!

Hogey007 wrote: »

no turkish liga either...stupid pricks are too busy at their conference..shows exactly what they think about us.
    Of course when their previous head guy stands in the Galway office and boasts about gouging their customers what do you really expect?

• Advertisement

Can't get the ****er into my team on full chem without sacrificing something. Have to figure out if he'll be a better cam or ST.

Has to be striker with them stats

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I’d love to have that dilemma... congrats! Looks an unreal card, let us know how he plays. :D

I was a bit meh at Pique's card but its a damn sight better than 91 Sanchez.
    If only la liga has a decent RB...Navas just wouldn't cut it plus I can'd drop Sancho.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Yer man Ter Stegen I got, as much is as a chocolate fireguard to me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Jordi Alba for me... about as good as can be expected when you see the spanish flag. Prob too short to be truly playable but his stats with Sentinel are pretty insane.

Pyjamarama wrote:
    Jordi Alba for me... about as good as can be expected when you see the spanish flag. Prob too short to be truly playable but his stats with Sentinel are pretty insane.

This game is so fecked for backpost headers anyway it really donest make a difference. I've had VVD beaten so many times. It's mad that there isn't a decent RB option in la Liga yet this year. I've 88 carvajal who is the only viable pick and he's not even great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Liamalone wrote: »
    Yer man Ter Stegen I got, as much is as a chocolate fireguard to me :(

This would quite literally be the nightmare scenario for me as I’ve already packed him in the Community TOTs but if I’m going to get a GK please give me Oblak - he is in there right? I’ll know shortly

Boulders8 wrote: »
    This would quite literally be the nightmare scenario for me as I’ve already packed him in the Community TOTs but if I’m going to get a GK please give me Oblak - he is in there right? I’ll know shortly

Could be worse... Rossie is getting messi from red picks this week.

Sarabia for me, I already had him untradeable from the league upgrades so decided to start Ronaldinho sbc rather than discard him.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Balls, bloody Banega.

Paid 80k to get a player worth 55k lol

Upside, ye have convinced me to get a keeper a whirl. Might try Ederson, who I see has "rushes out of goal" trait (which I'd love Cech to have).

Advertisement