Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

jayo26 wrote:
    Could be worse... Rossie is getting messi from red picks this week.

He won't be getting fecking picked if I do, ye certainly will not hear about it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Balls, bloody Banega.

Paid 80k to get a player worth 55k lol

Upside, ye have convinced me to get a keeper a whirl. Might try Ederson, who I see has "rushes out of goal" trait (which I'd love Cech to have).

I use ederson I likes him he still concedes loads of goals but he does it in a nice way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

RossieMan wrote: »
    He won't be getting fecking picked if I do, ye certainly will not hear about it!

Why? We wouldn't laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Dembele from mine :D finally something half decent... you see the French flags and think Griezmann or Ben Yedder, but Dembele looks like a lovely card!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Aspas for me. Happy enough with him, most players I have gotten in the major league TOTS sbcs are good enough to start for me, just fitting them into my team and getting full chem is the issue. Anyone know what leagues are out this weekend?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Got Aspas too, fairly okay with that but I’m not letting the fecker take any corners.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Aspas for me. Happy enough with him, most players I have gotten in the major league TOTS sbcs are good enough to start for me, just fitting them into my team and getting full chem is the issue. Anyone know what leagues are out this weekend?

I think it’s Serie A this but not sure what the ‘minor’ league will be. I think I saw them that the following week will be Lique 1 with Dutch league

They've finally sorted the Turkish TOTS. Got Yilmaz, probably the best of a very bad lot.

Boulders8 wrote: »
    I think it’s Serie A this but not sure what the ‘minor’ league will be. I think I saw them that the following week will be Lique 1 with Dutch league

I think it’s Eredivisie this week with Serie A and ROTW with Ligue 1 next week.

Can’t believe it , Absolutely gutted - got Ter Stegen again!!!!! What a pile of ****e 😬 might have to try and do the Ramos SBC to at least get some use out of him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Can’t believe it , Absolutely gutted - got Ter Stegen again!!!!! What a pile of ****e 😬 might have to try and do the Ramos SBC to at least get some use out of him

Ouch, that’s lousy but fingers crossed you get something good from the Ramos packs to make up for it.

And that Ramos sbc is insane value!! 380k for a 95 Ramos and you get about 100k worth of packs too.

His 97 tots is going for 2mil and even the 93 Ramos striker sbc cost over 1 million so to get a 95 cb for 380k is unbelievable.

Anyone rocking a la liga team or that can link him to rttf Alonso and de gea should be all over this gift from ea!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Ouch, that’s lousy but fingers crossed you get something good from the Ramos packs to make up for it.

And that Ramos sbc is insane value!! 380k for a 95 Ramos and you get about 100k worth of packs too.

His 97 tots is going for 2mil and even the 93 Ramos striker sbc cost over 1 million so to get a 95 cb for 380k is unbelievable.

Anyone rocking a la liga team or that can link him to rttf Alonso and de gea should be all over this gift from ea!

Mmmmmmmm I has RttF Alonso and De Gea 🀔

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Liamalone wrote: »
    Mmmmmmmm I has RttF Alonso and De Gea 🀔

‘Tis a sign :)

Ah no, if you need a cb I’d go for it, prices are inflated at the moment with the la liga sbc, you’d probably get it done Friday evening for 340k

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

‘Tis a sign :)

Ah no, if you need a cb I’d go for it, prices are inflated at the moment with the la liga sbc, you’d probably get it done Friday evening for 340k

I have PotM Van Dijk and Rttf Sanchez currently with FB Luiz floating in and out. Must have a look at Ramos ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Going to give it a go - I have some high rated cards I can put into it so hopefully won’t cost me too much - have Ramos 91 base card plus of course Ter Stegen at 93. Also just recently twice packed a 87 TOTW player from Austrian Bundasliga so he can go in as well as my 87 Asenjo TOTW plus I do have a bundle of 85s as well so let’s do this ðŸ‘👌

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Not Oblak. Not the best but at least he is 95 rated so will be useful for an sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭djan

Anybody try out the Ramos SBC? He seems good value for a 95 card but his stats are 92ish and only 6ft tall so not sure how he goes vs the end game cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

djan wrote: »
    Anybody try out the Ramos SBC? He seems good value for a 95 card but his stats are 92ish and only 6ft tall so not sure how he goes vs the end game cards.

He's incredible value. I don't need him atm but still plan on doing him. Now he's far worse than his toty but he's better than most of the above average TOTS cbs. He has 99 jumping so he's not a liability in the air like you'd think and he has a the mid body type build so his hit boxes are good for a cb (Militao has the slight build which makes him waaaay less effective as a cb compared to playing him at cdm).

Will be doing Ramos as soon as I get the crappy red picks this week. He's insane value for his card. It's worth well over a million at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭djan

Will be doing Ramos as soon as I get the crappy red picks this week. He's insane value for his card. It's worth well over a million at least.

All this talk is making me contemplate doing him. Is he that good to somehow force into a BPL team with FB Luiz and TOTS VVD as the CBs?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'd be jumping on it if he wouldn't be competing with POTM VVD, Prime Blanc and FB Luiz. Looks incredible.

Anyone used TOTY Bruno Fernandes? I've grabbed Ederson and Kimmich to go into my team for the weekend, and am tempted to grab Fernandes as well so I can stick with a 4-3-1-2. Play him in CM.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I'd be jumping on it if he wouldn't be competing with POTM VVD, Prime Blanc and FB Luiz. Looks incredible.

Anyone used TOTY Bruno Fernandes? I've grabbed Ederson and Kimmich to go into my team for the weekend, and am tempted to grab Fernandes as well so I can stick with a 4-3-1-2. Play him in CM.

I've brought him on as a sub a bunch and he hasn't done too much for me. He should be good on paper. Tho I think his 3star weak foot kind of limits him to a cm role.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

I'm using him with Bernardo Silva in front of Ballack.... he grand, nothing special, scored a couple of rockets.

Well at least some good has come from my disappointment yesterday of packing Ter Stegen (again) and having 2 of them stuck as untradables in my club as put one of them towards the Ramos SBC and just completed it for 172.25k coins which seems a bargain from what everyone has been saying ðŸ˜႒

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I'm sorry I never did Ramos, he'd link perfectly with TotS Pique but maybe I get him tomorrow :)

Only problem is I have moments Moore and that would be a waste at this stage and also cause me chem issues

Blazer wrote:
    I'm sorry I never did Ramos, he'd link perfectly with TotS Pique but maybe I get him tomorrow

Ramos is around for another 10 days is he not? Moore is awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Ramos is around for another 10 days is he not? Moore is awful.

I actually find him pretty good. He's doing a lot of interceptions for me while Sanchez or Pique do the high balls.
    Of course if I get Messi etc tomorrow and I move to a la Liga team then I'll go for him

I really want to open a pack or two I’ve stored up but think I’ll wait until the La Liga week is done. The (slim) prospect of getting Messi is outweighed by the fear (real possibility) of getting Ter Stegen for the third time which I think would mentally break me 😬😳

RTTF VVD and Fabinho have been updated with dynamic images of the UCL trophy included... might have to buy Fabinho now because of that :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Acerbi is starting to sell, if anyone bought them earlier.

Advertisement