Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Really not a great looking week.

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/1113441048506671104

Usually I'd be happy with a high rated for nostalgia sake. The SMS might be nice if I miss the BDay one though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Really not a great looking week.

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/1113441048506671104

Usually I'd be happy with a high rated for nostalgia sake. The SMS might be nice if I miss the BDay one though.

I got the birthday one but he aint really much use to me as I already have cancelo who is the best right back in the game in my opinion in thinking if trying put them in a 5321 and switch tactics so can get him in midfield.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I got the birthday one but he aint really much use to me as I already have cancelo who is the best right back in the game in my opinion in thinking if trying put them in a 5321 and switch tactics so can get him in midfield.

Yeah. I'm interested in him as a super sub, and he'd be handy if I can grab Ronaldo for chemistry (though Ronnie's price keeps going up. Was 1.2m last week, nearly 1.4m now :( )

EDIT: Woohoo, he's back down to 1.3m

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Yeah. I'm interested in him as a super sub, and he'd be handy if I can grab Ronaldo for chemistry (though Ronnie's price keeps going up. Was 1.2m last week, nearly 1.4m now :( )

EDIT: Woohoo, he's back down to 1.3m

His 87 card has 400 games for me I keep going back to him always only thing he was missing was pace and he has that now I may have a closer look at his attributes and see if anything is missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Quick question does the mic work in rivals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

seamie78 wrote: »
    Quick question does the mic work in rivals

Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Just wondering, I was losing 3-0 then scored 3 own goals deliberately hoping he would let me score two (rare gold players Pack) not a hope, went on mic to chance asking

Blargh. Reward times messed up cause of clock changes. Everything pushed back an hour :(

I was super boring this week and took the 50k in coins for Division rewards. Itching closer to Ronaldo, and am going to try and clear out my club a bit today of any spare cards to get over the line in time for tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Nothing from rivals. Modric, eriksen and Allison all in the same mega pack from FUT champs. Aspas 88 from 11 wins as the red. Could be doing worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

That's a decent haul. Vela and Guiata from red player picks. Some 84s in my divisions rivals pack.
    Slowly building towards that Blanc.

Vardi and Marquinos as my reds.

Rakatic, Mane, Jesus from packs.

Gonna try saving all my packs from now on for TOTS. Should only be 3-4 weeks away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

There will hardly be any promos between now and TOTS?

So will be a good time to invest in 83s and 84s since they won't be needed now but no doubt there will be a ton of SBCs during TOTS

prices crash during TOTS for everything. you'll really struggle to make any coins on investments if last year is anything to go by.

Too many lightning rounds.

There will hardly be any promos between now and TOTS?

So will be a good time to invest in 83s and 84s since they won't be needed now but no doubt there will be a ton of SBCs during TOTS

Some over on the subreddit are wondering if a second round of Future Stars are coming, due to one or two high profile youngsters missing TOTW this week. I'd be shocked if there's not some sort of promo between now and then, even if it's just another "Best Of".
    RossieMan wrote: »
    prices crash during TOTS for everything. you'll really struggle to make any coins on investments if last year is anything to go by.

Too many lightning rounds.

Depends what you're investing in, I guess.

I made a solid 500k over the Birthday week, and the majorty of that was each night after new SBCs were launched. If they do nightly SBCs, there'll be loads of coinage to make.

But if there's something like a TOTW SBC that requires an 84 rated squad, the demand for that would outweight the impact of lightning rounds?

Agree they would probably do something over Easter, there hasn't been any new SBCs this week so must be saving them up for something

Very possibly alright. Last year's TOTS had a massive impact on the market in the fact that most cards including 83/84s dropped in value. You could be picking up 83s for below 1000 coins at one point.

It's a tough one to judge. They've been so inconsistent this year it's very hard to predict what they'll do with the market.
    TOTS might be done completely differently than last year.

I plan on buying popular 83s under 1000 and 84s under 2000

Finally got Birthday SMS by spamming training cards on base Mandzukic, and spamming crosses in to him.

Only played one game with him but he was awesome in it. Other guy kept sending passes down his flank, presumably thinking SMS would be a poor RB, only to have everything hovered up.

1.25m in the bank, need 1.33m ish for Ronaldo. Just going through silvers in my club and selling them and all golds from SBC leagues.

• Advertisement

I plan on buying popular 83s under 1000 and 84s under 2000

This is my plan too.

Pickford, for instance, is already available at 1000 and sells easily at 2100 coins. So will be nabbing any other 83s I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

When I packed fut birthday Jordan lukaku on Sunday he was selling for 90k, held him until today as they always rise when promo ends (supply stops) and also people get coins on a Thursday but was shocked to see him going for 190k!

Nice.

UCL Moments Leon Bailly up.

Doesn't look too expensive. 2 84 rated teams, an IF in each and one needs a Leverksuen player

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

UCL Moments Leon Bailly up.

Doesn't look too expensive. 2 84 rated teams, an IF in each and one needs a Leverksuen player

Another duplicate special stupid card! Oh hold on, he's now Jamaican, Sweeeeeeeet.

Right, let's see how this does :P (Gonna switch Best and Ronnie in game)

KDbOFhF.png

He was always Jamaican?

Also, That Cech is one of the worst goalies I've had and faced. His stats are complete lies.

Prime moments Maldini sbc completed :)

Decided to snap up a tonne of 83’s, with no promo mentioned this week I agree with a comment from earlier that they might do a ‘best of’ promo which is really just a lazy promo.
    Hopefully it includes the best of totw sbc that we never got for fut birthday. Most people got fed up waiting and have now cleared their unassigned so a good time for them to drop it would be tomorrow.

Also this totw is pretty poor so a good time to do it.

But I also think we might see the return of ucl marquee matchups so the 83’s I got were all close to discard and also have a champions league match midweek so I’ve 2 shots at them being needed in a sbc.

Purchased (roughly)
    200 x de light between 750-950
    80 x Felipe between 850-1k
    50 Malcolm between 1.2 to 1.4k
    30 keita between 850-1k
    20 x casillas at 900

Not 83 rated but as city v Spurs was the only game I hadn’t covered I got about 50 rose/delph at 800/850

He was always Jamaican?

Also, That Cech is one of the worst goalies I've had and faced. His stats are complete lies.

He’s next to go for me.

Want to go for a Van Der Star next.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

He was always Jamaican?

Ooooopssadaisy, my mistake.

• Advertisement

Check your club for Russian league keepers, full backs and cdms, going for around 4K (even bronze) because the marquee matchups has brick slots for centre backs in the Moscow one

Advertisement