Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

RTTF VVD and Fabinho have been updated with dynamic images of the UCL trophy included... might have to buy Fabinho now because of that :D

My man Alonso too :)

https://twitter.com/chuboi/status/1136345765679390720?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lovely dynamic images.... couples with POTY VVD they’ll look beautiful

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I don't usually bother with Rivals (just WL) but had some time this week so played a few games and managed to get promoted to D1. The rewards its showing me i'm going to get are the same as it showed at D2 tho... will this update or is it maybe when you start the week at a level. I see in previous weeks you got Ultimate Packs for finishing in tier 1 or 2. That would be nice.

Also i've said it before and i'll say it again Carnibal Neymar is a cheat code. I cheesed a bit in my last 2 games with El Tornado shots with him and its just ridic. Like he's ridic just in general but if you want to cheese a bit he's bonkers.

NM looked into it there and it is the week you start in. I'll go all out for tier 1 next week if i've time so (seems unlikely i will tho).

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

You get rewards based on where you started. Similarly if you are relegated you keep rewards from higher division.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Pyjamarama wrote:
    NM looked into it there and it is the week you start in. I'll go all out for tier 1 next week if i've time so (seems unlikely i will tho).

You'll be needing 24k plus for rank 1 in div 1. It's crazy how much people play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

RossieMan wrote: »
    You'll be needing 24k plus for rank 1 in div 1. It's crazy how much people play.

And how fast your will to play will disappear in Div 1 :pac:

And how fast your will to play will disappear in Div 1 :pac:

Ah by game 16-20 of WL its all La Croc, El Torn crossing/shooting constantly anyway. I doubt that D1 will be much different. No way i'll play enough for tier 1 tho. Will try and get tier 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Canelas and Sosa for my red picks. Meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Sarabia 94 CM (ESP1) and Diagne 93 St (TUR1) from Gold3. Sbc fodder.

Sarabia and Eglesias... garbo but will help me finish off Gullit so its grand. Got Djene in a pack along with Chiellini which was nice.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ter Stegan or Diagne as my first choice. Grand, both 93s, chose Ter Stegan cause he'd be easier to link in SBCs.

Ter Stegan or an 87 in my second pack.

-_-

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ter Stegan or Diagne as my first choice. Grand, both 93s, chose Ter Stegan cause he'd be easier to link in SBCs.

Ter Stegan or an 87 in my second pack.

-_-

It’s the Ter Stegen curse I’m telling you 😬

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Onyekuru 91 LM who looks like a good sub. Finally something for bench after all.

And before you ask of course Ter Stegen was another option :)

I think Ter Stegen is in every pick :)

wonski wrote: »
    I think Ter Stegen is in every pick :)

He was one of my options too but luckily there was an equal rated alternative as I have him untradeable already.

Tried Ederson, Kimmich and Fernandes for a few games yesterday. Have sold all back.

Ederson is so small compared to Cech. I get the criticisms people have of Cech, but I like the fact he's a proper unit of a keeper. I don't generally play high lines, but I feel he has more strength than other keepers I try. Everyone seems to recommend these dainty keepers who I feel just get bullied when I use them.

Kimmich had ZERO presence for me on the field. Same with Fernandes. There were games where I couldn't tell you at the end what they had done.

Heavily tempted to start working towards Ronaldinho now. He's "only" 2m coins, I have 700k already, and am making 40k a day trading easily enough. At this point, may as well just go for an end team that makes people send the most abusive messages I can muster from them :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

At this point, may as well just go for an end team that makes people send the most abusive messages I can muster from them :P

You mean they don't already?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

...and there ends my disappointing La Liga TOTs experience:

Got Ter Stegen in the guaranteed pick after already having him from the guaranteed Community TOTs pack.

Nothing at all from the La Liga upgrade or 81+ packs.

Weekend League was a disaster as only made 10 wins (just) so my red pick choices were the Turkish GK or LB so i plumped for the latter as had had enough of goalies after Ter Stegen and also packing a duplicate 88 Lloris.

Did the Ramos SBC to get over the Ter Stegen nightmare. Opened one of the packs but nothing there - saving the other 2 until after La Liga week finishes as don’t want Ter Stegen again!

Got Stuani in the weekly objectives but generally found those underwhelming and had no interest in Gaya as not using Full Backs in my La Liga team.

Roll on Serie A week. La Liga I would say it’s been emotional but it’s been more infuriating so goodbye and welcome Cristiano ðŸ˜႒ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Parejo (also got him in garenteed sbc) and Yilmaz

Will try Yilmaz off the bench

jayo26 wrote: »
    You mean they don't already?

I feel they are lacking recently, though haven't taken Ronaldo into the WL yet. I imagine he'll get me some stinkers this week :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Heavily tempted to start working towards Ronaldinho now. He's "only" 2m coins, I have 700k already, and am making 40k a day trading easily enough. At this point, may as well just go for an end team that makes people send the most abusive messages I can muster from them :P

Haha I’m going for Ronaldinho too, I only have the 84 and 85 squad left so will complete it tonight.
    I got baby gullit from futswap and already have prime gullit so I figured I’d do another icon sbc, the problem is, the only area I could really improve was rb and there’s no right back icon sbc’s so I decided I’d just go for the fun option of Ronaldinho.
    I’ll play him at 7 chem instead of Best this weekend but I’ll be buying toty mbappe next week anyway so will have Ronaldinho and Best coming off the bench :D

• Advertisement

I feel they are lacking recently, though haven't taken Ronaldo into the WL yet. I imagine he'll get me some stinkers this week :pac:

I been getting abuse for six months, half of the fifa community thinks I need to get a job and stop using my daddy's credit card haha.

jayo26 wrote:
    I been getting abuse for six months, half of the fifa community thinks I need to get a job and stop using my daddy's credit card haha.

Some of the teams here are insane though. Like way better than half of the top 100 players have.

Didn't get that duplicate Messi, Oblak and the 93 striker from Turkish tots being the best. Will get me Ramos for very cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I got a message from someone who fluked a draw in the 90th minute and won on pens offering me advice so I wouldn't be such a "noob".

Advice incuded such gems as "learn to skill" and "buy better players". Same guy didn't do one skill move all game that benefited him in any way.

Now ill abuse a la croqueta every now and again especially when someone is sitting deep if for nothing other than they expect it everytime you get one on one after.

Also abused the timed finesse a fair bit earlier on in the game just tried not to only play that way.

Turned off the ability for people not in my friends list to message after that. Knobhead :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Diagne and Mariano for me... Mariano looks decent, Diagne will be SBC fodder :pac: only la liga choice was Hermoso the 91 pace CB but I’ll never use him so 93 Diagne was better.

Finished the Gullit SBC this morning... delighted but out of all the packs i got one Dybala and two 84s total... Booo

Still looking forward to using him. Tho i'm thinking about playing him as a wide cam in a 4231 which prob isn't making the most of him but for chem reasons it'll prob have to do this week.

Some of the teams here are insane though. Like way better than half of the top 100 players have.

Didn't get that duplicate Messi, Oblak and the 93 striker from Turkish tots being the best. Will get me Ramos for very cheap.

TSC has the best I've seen in here yet, that Gulit is insane I have spent less money on ultimate team this year then I ever have but have ended up with by far my best team ever. Its so easy have a super team now.

jayo26 wrote:
    TSC has the best I've seen in here yet, that Gulit is insane I have spent less money on ultimate team this year then I ever have but have ended up with by far my best team ever. Its so easy have a super team now.

It's easy if you put the time in. The game isn't worth putting time into is the problem for most, it's absolutely awful to play during the week with WL being the only time the gameplay is even worth trying to play.

How many hours do people have on? Don't even thing I've got 600 yet. First time in years.

It's easy if you put the time in. The game isn't worth putting time into is the problem for most, it's absolutely awful to play during the week with WL being the only time the gameplay is even worth trying to play.

How many hours do people have on? Don't even thing I've got 600 yet. First time in years.

I've easily more hours on the companion app then the game haha.

I went over 15m profit this week (zero dollars spent and only had 1m profit at the end of January). Its just about finding a good way to make coins. I have one method (silver sbcs flipping) and it makes me about 100k a day. Involves about 5 mins every hour logging on to the app to relist and mass bid. Now i'm in front of a pc most of the time in work so its not much hassle tho obv i miss a bunch of hours each day but its easy to make coins this year once you figure it out.

I do laugh at people who criticise others for spending money on packs etc. Its a hobby... people are entitled to spend money on their hobby. The only reason i haven't is the whole trying to save for a mortgage lark. What a pain that is.

• Advertisement

I've easily more hours on the companion app then the game haha.

Same, barely play the actual game now bar weekend league.

Advertisement