Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

RossieMan wrote: »
    It's easy if you put the time in. The game isn't worth putting time into is the problem for most, it's absolutely awful to play during the week with WL being the only time the gameplay is even worth trying to play.

How many hours do people have on? Don't even thing I've got 600 yet. First time in years.

I played over 2200 games this year ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    I've easily more hours on the companion app then the game haha.

Yeah, same. I blitz through the weekend games, but barely touch it during the week. €20 (I think, might have been 50) at the start, but just mass listing the same ten players over and over.

I’ve never had a team this good. I think all the promos, and thus all the special SBCs, has made trading super easy this year....

I think I’m on about 1400 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

1400... holy moly... i'm on about 500 or so and feel like i play a fair bit! :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

If you do 30 games a weekend over, say, 30 weeks, that’s 900 straight off the bat anyway.

First few months it’s out, I play a good bit too.

Joys of working from home in a job that’s massively passive, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Lord TSC wrote: »
    If you do 30 games a weekend over, say, 30 weeks, that’s 900 straight off the bat anyway.

First few months it’s out, I play a good bit too.

Joys of working from home in a job that’s massively passive, lol

Hmm tell me more :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hmm tell me more :pac:

I'm betting IT and a support role :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Liamalone wrote: »
    Same, barely play the actual game now bar weekend league.

Liam your way ahead of me in game coins earned department and I've played alot of games.

The site of them promoting fifa 20 already sickens my stomach best of look to ye all on that but noway I'm done.

All the problems they saying They fixed are problems that they created themselves and the soloutions will cause different problems.

One of the worst problems on fifa is the dribbling which was caused by their close control and 360 dribbling crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

jayo26 wrote: »
    The site of them promoting fifa 20 already sickens my stomach best of look to ye all on that but noway I'm done.

All the problems they saying They fixed are problems that they created themselves and the soloutions will cause different problems.

One of the worst problems on fifa is the dribbling which was caused by their close control and 360 dribbling crap.

Surely its worth waiting to see what changes they implement? Would you rather they do nothing? I thought this was a Rossie post at first. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Fut swaps out... Bundesliga TOTS for 10, bday Sane or mid icon for 14, very nice. 92 Modric for 6

• Advertisement

Futswap is up.
    mid tier icon, bundesligs tots, Liga nos tots etc etc and birthday sane

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Futswaps is so dead this month. Literally nothing worth grinding for. They needed to include an ultimate tots player or something to make it worth the grind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Did anyone get the free token for FUTSwap. I clicked continue on the app but no player appeared?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Futswaps is so dead this month. Literally nothing worth grinding for. They needed to include an ultimate tots player or something to make it worth the grind.

Agreed, some nice sbc fodder is about all, at this stage of the game you’d want a bit more than sane for grinding all 14.
    I’ll take the easy ones anyway and just get modric and either Marquinhos or the la liga tots.

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Surely its worth waiting to see what changes they implement? Would you rather they do nothing? I thought this was a Rossie post at first. :D

Ah no im done anyway I just had a rant to reaffirm it to myself haha.

Stop moaning will ya :p

Think I'll take Modric and Marquinhos for SBCs

Couldn't be arsed working for a shot at a mid Icon only to get something useless.

Should have been a prime at least.

I'm gonna go for the bundesligs tots, will fit in with Sancho and Da Costa,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Aiming for the Liga Nos pack first and then Marquinos if I have enough left over

Rossi IRL wrote:
    Aiming for the Liga Nos pack first and then Marquinos if I have enough left over

Why the Liga now pack? They're all relatively affordable with the exception of Militao and Telles who you've almost no chance of getting anyway. I'd go the IF route, atleast they can go towards an icon SBC.

• Advertisement

You could also go marquinihi, modric and Liga TOTS, that's a hell towards an icon

If I went with those I could upgrade baby Gullit to moments Gerrard... Hmm

Alright lads, I have about 800k after getting Blanc.

Any idea whats the best route to take with this side for WL or just what ye would do.

Open to all suggestions

aCrPLtIh.jpg

P6Ib9A2h.jpg

rTMu38lh.jpg

Put Keane as CM and Gerrard as CAM anyway

Rooney out for a start, he's limiting you so much that you've almost no option but to stay English.
    You've a very decent bones of a team there.

Blazer wrote: »
    Put Keane as CM and Gerrard as CAM anyway

Oh yeah that's just the starting for chem. I'll change to something else in game obviously.

I thought of getting Aubameyang fut b-day for that right side and swapping in game to

XOC93eGh.jpg

Rooney out for a start, he's limiting you so much that you've almost no option but to stay English.
    You've a very decent bones of a team there.

Could I buy two good centre midfielders and a right midfielder for 800k and keep Ibra on full chem?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Could I buy two good centre midfielders and a right midfielder for 800k and keep Ibra on full chem?

If it’s only a short term view you have, as in just getting a team for this week I’d move Gerard up to cam along with keane to box ibra in, then put mbappe (100k) rm, lala 86 IF (80k) rb and kante (90k) cdm for starting chem

Screenshot-20190606-194318-FUTBIN.jpg

Id just buy Salah or sterling and use players you have already you could go any of the 433. Swap Keane with kdb when game kicks off.

think i'd go with something like this, https://www.futbin.com//19/squad/8331251

Obviously Son can be changed out for any RM, or even put Nedved over there on 7 and get a decent CAM in, Bernardo Silva is an insane passer.

• Advertisement

Thanks for all the replies. Think I'll go with the following for WL. Looks a fun side.

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/8332482

Switch to 433 in game and have the H/H work rates in the middle with Keane.

Fut B-day Son is class but I had him for a few WL and just fancy something a bit different now. Trying to make myself interested more than anything at this stage.

Advertisement