Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

jayo26 wrote: »
    Liam your way ahead of me in game coins earned department and I've played alot of games.

I must have just over 2000 games played :o

Edit: just checked, 'only' 1646 played lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

christ I've about 1400 played on my second time around lol..
    remember on my previous squad hazard was hitting about 6-700 so around the 2k mark for me..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lads if any of you are doing icon sbc’s I’d try get on Rene Augusto tomorrow during lightning rounds.
    Because the last couple of totw’s have been awful with very few high rated cards and everyone is doing icon sbc’s the IF’s have skyrocketed lately, I’ve sold 82’s (Debuchy) for 45k today.
    Def worth taking Marquinhos and modric from futswap also

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭ironingbored

Need advice here.

I have gone from 15 pts off Div 2 to relegation zone in Div 4. Just cannot buy a win for love nor money. I actually screenshot the game stats just to prevent myself from going crazy.

Typically I'll have 65%+ possession, 3/4 times on target shots vs opponent. Spend the entire match camped in their half and then one breakaway and the game is lost.

Up to 2 weeks ago Trezeguet's stats were phenomenal much better than previous owner. Now he can't hit a barn door with a shovel!

Team is:
    LW Nedved (91) - ST Trezeguet (91) - RW Dybala (92)

CM Matuidi (87) - CAM Del Piero (90) - CM D. Costa (90)

LB Sandro (87) - CB Chiellini (90) - CB Barzagli (90) - RB Florenzi (89)

GK Szczesny (89)

Does anyone else experience this kind of downward spiral into hell?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Need advice here.

I have gone from 15 pts off Div 2 to relegation zone in Div 4. Just cannot buy a win for love nor money. I actually screenshot the game stats just to prevent myself from going crazy.

Typically I'll have 65%+ possession, 3/4 times on target shots vs opponent. Spend the entire match camped in their half and then one breakaway and the game is lost.

Up to 2 weeks ago Trezeguet's stats were phenomenal much better than previous owner. Now he can't hit a barn door with a shovel!

Team is:

GK Szczesny (89)

It could be that as we hit TOTS your backline just doesn't hold up anymore. Chiellini and Barzagli won't do much against even the average tots cards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Need advice here.

Team is:

GK Szczesny (89)

100%. We all go through it! If I lose 4 or 5 on the bounce I just put down my controller and go do something else for a few hours. Sometimes FIFA is just frustrating and you need to take your mind off of it for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Any chance they will re-release Joe Gomez's FFS SBC? :D

He's the missing link in my endgame Liverpool team, without him I have to play Fabinho's CB IF and then Henderson TOKS at CM, would much prefer Gomez at CB and Fabinho at CM

Or else I could get Litmanen for CM but I'm not sure he qualifies as a Liverpool Icon after only one season!

I thought everyone who played at Liverpool was an icon? :pac:

Blazer wrote: »
    I thought everyone who played at Liverpool was an icon? :pac:

I'd be more inclined to call them gods/titans/supreme beings :P:P

Miscalculated my coin total after selling tots Aguero and left myself 50k short of what I needed... no weekend league for me for the next two hours till i make it up.

• Advertisement

it looks like the whole removing the stick control for skills was fake. an EA guy has denied it saying why on earth would they do that.

I'm debating getting Casemiro, Sandro and Neymar for my left hand side of my team.
    But there's the lure of the Serie A tots so will probably go for that and make my left hand side italian based maybe.
    I'd love a Di Natale icon card..man I used his card for so many years of fifa..
    I hoovered up a whole pile of rare gold serie a players back in the epl tots days once I knew those upgrade packs were coming for discard price and the same for lique 1.
    Wondering will I sell and double my money or take my chances.
    Hmmm..**** it..might as well take my chances..

Di Natale and Miccoli pairing up top.... unstoppable force banging in goals for fun. Those were the days !!!

Di Natale and Miccoli pairing up top.... unstoppable force banging in goals for fun. Those were the days !!!

I used to pair Di Natale with Pato and Schneider behind them and Miccoli was my supersub...ridiculous fun :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

4-1 start to the weekend.

Prime Ronaldo feels special. In a way, I feel bad because I know I’m not using him properly. But he’s 13 goals and 7 assists in 13 games, which is an unusual ratio for me. He scores from anywhere, and it feels as if the game lets him score or keep the ball when it shouldn’t.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lord TSC wrote: »
    4-1 start to the weekend.

Prime Ronaldo feels special. In a way, I feel bad because I know I’m not using him properly. But he’s 13 goals and 7 assists in 13 games, which is an unusual ratio for me. He scores from anywhere, and it feels as if the game lets him score or keep the ball when it shouldn’t.

I actually feel like R9 and TOTS hazard are making me a worse player at fifa because they score so effortlessly, before I worked for my goals, now I get it to them, shoot and so many go in :D

Finished Ronaldinho sbc too, he’s an absolute joy to play with, I can only imagine the fun someone who can use skills more effectively would get from him.

It’s also my first weekend using prime vieira properly, such a game changer! Certainly worth considering for anyone looking for their next icon sbc

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Some fifa players are just pricks. He fouled me with last defender in penalty area in first few minutes. Gets red card. Disconnect.

He got loss, I got nothing. He could at least let me try to score it the prick.

I think I have more issues with players than the EA every weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

ive always been of the opinion when somebody disconnects and gets a loss the other person should be automatically awarded a win. Overall tallies of games played should show losses=wins. because after all for every loser there is a winner

With the Serie A and Eredivisie TOTS coming up, I thought **** it, I’ll do weekend league again. Played my first game and TOTS Dembele came off the bench after 50 mins, 0-0. Comes on and scores a hat trick. Unreal player... so fast and agile.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Seria A looks good

Also RVP in the Dutch league looks good.

No Lozano so I reckon that's a weekly obj or sbc

Man so many of the Seria A forwards are traps... awful composure on almost all the bench guys :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

That Dumfries card looks like the best lb or rb on the game. His SBC was insane never mind this 90 upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Sitting in the loo yesterday in work relisting my transfer list, got a few more sold and as I'm fairly happy with my team I thought I'd try my luck again on the 50k packs as i got 94 Cruyff a few weeks ago.

Lucky I was on the jacks, TOTS Messi!

Still haven't had a chance to use him.

I'll keep you updated!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

As a person who has him, if sell him. His shoots Ng is massively inconsistent. He's amazing on the ball that's for sure. Buy no way is he worth his price tag. Neymars carnibal card can be had for cheaper and is a much more game changing card. I think the medium medium does kill Messi for me a bit.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Seria A looks good

Also RVP in the Dutch league looks good.

No Lozano so I reckon that's a weekly obj or sbc

Not looking forward to trying to get Lozano if he’s a weekly objective.... sweat fest galore :pac:
    Sitting in the loo yesterday in work relisting my transfer list, got a few more sold and as I'm fairly happy with my team I thought I'd try my luck again on the 50k packs as i got 94 Cruyff a few weeks ago.

Still haven't had a chance to use him.

I'll keep you updated!

Must give you my account details there.... open a few packs and get me a TOTS Ronaldo :D

You'd wonder about the stat cap sometimes. Like most attackers end up with about 99 shot power with Chems but played with Bales FUTBday card for the first time today and it really does feel like the ball just flies off his foot quicker than any other player i've used... maybe its an animation thing.

Rocking this team this weekend.

btaWDuV.jpg

Benzema has been surprisingly good... i didn't expect much and he was just a way to get Bale on full chem but he feels very similar to TOTS Lewandowski.

Looks like FIFA street will be announced tomorrow going by EAs latest video

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Alex Sandro 93 up, 450k or so to finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Looking at TOTS Tadic, a player I just really enjoyed watching this season and a position I am looking to strengthen in my team anyway. He is currently going for around 190k, do ye think he will drop much over the week or do TOTS players generally go up? I will wait until after Sunday and see who I get in the Eredivisie TOTS SBC anyway. Would love Frenkie De Jong too but he seems very expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Packed Piatek

Looks at week foot

Sold

• Advertisement

Only just seen the FUT swap squad battles challenge for this week... 80 max rated squad, 4 wins on squad battles. Don’t think I’ll be getting 14 this month :pac: I’ll go for Modric instead as I’m half tempted to do the Vieira or Eusebio SBC, but still undecided

Advertisement