Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Liamalone wrote: »
    Does anyone else experience lag where it pauses for a second or two then goes into fast forward mode? It used to happen the odd time but happened a lot last weekend and cost me chances/conceded goals.

Not in well over a year mate i used to get it all the time before I changed Internet now I haven't got it at all this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

It wasn't too bad this weekend, was a nightmare last weekend. Aiming for 11 as usual and was 10-4 before losing four on the bounce, all on penalties before winning one to wrap up on 11-8. Away to stuff my face at a carvery then work, no time for anymore games. At least I have the hope of getting Ronaldo now lmao.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Matchmaking down. Extension incoming i'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

14-0 this weekend. Not bothering to play anymore unless it's extended. Even then I might not bother. Seria A just doesn't interest me for a team.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

RossieMan wrote: »
    14-0 this weekend. Not bothering to play anymore unless it's extended. Even then I might not bother. Seria A just doesn't interest me for a team.

How do you manage to go 14-0 I just don't get it, I play games where I'm clearly better than the other player but get ****ed at corners or something.

I'd say I'm average enough I just don't get how that doesn't happen to you once in 14 games?

• Advertisement

ImANoob08 wrote:
    How do you manage to go 14-0 I just don't get it, I play games where I'm clearly better than the other player but get ****ed at corners or something.

Pc players are obviously absolute garbage.

Nah, a couple of games were very close. I was hanging on at the end of a few with 5 CBs on the field as Vieira seems to have no stamina left in any game!

I can have good games and bad games in rivals, I find WL gameplay much more consistent.

Messi has 20 games played with 15 goals and 3 assists. He's very good, but goes missing abit sometimes I find.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

With 2 games left to play, only needed 1 win. Up steps TOTS Dembele off the bench at HT providing 2 goals and 2 assists. Ended the game 6-5 with a 90th min winner from Ibra... least I deserved after dominating the entire game.

Probably one of my worst weekend league performances and just scraping Gold 3, 14-15. TOTS Dembele has been my saviour all weekend bringing him off the bench at ST beside FB Ibra. ****e performances, bottling 3 goal leads but Dembele still managed 27 goals, 9 assists in 20 games this weekend. Not bad at all given he comes off the bench at HT.

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Matchmaking down. Extension incoming i'd say.

Only 5 games left need 1 win to get to 20 so I'll take tonight off if been extended.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Pc players are obviously absolute garbage.

Nah, a couple of games were very close. I was hanging on at the end of a few with 5 CBs on the field as Vieira seems to have no stamina left in any game!

I can have good games and bad games in rivals, I find WL gameplay much more consistent.

Messi has 20 games played with 15 goals and 3 assists. He's very good, but goes missing abit sometimes I find.

Never played on pc so wouldn't have anything to compare the console play against.

I think half my problem is playing 4-2-4 I just love going all out attack but end up letting in way too many goals!

Maybe I'm going crazy but I play some games and I just know I'm not winning even when I'm way better and all over them, lost one game 4-3 and the dude scored 4 headers from corners beating POTM VVD in the air for two of those

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

If there is an extension when will it be to? I still have 11 games left and wouldn’t mind an early night if it’s being extended.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

ImANoob08 wrote: »

I'd say I'm average enough I just don't get how that doesn't happen to you once in 14 games?

the skill level is definitely easier on pc for sure.
    I played fut on xbox for 10 years and I found pc is way easier.
    I've only lost 2 games this weekend so far out of 11.
    But either way my win percentages are about 70-80% whereas on xbox I'd say 50/50.

Boulders8 wrote: »
    If there is an extension when will it be to? I still have 11 games left and wouldn’t mind an early night if it’s being extended.

Tuesday morning.

Eredivisie TOTs guarantee up. 84 rated ,70 chem, 1 TOTW player.

Getting ready to pack Onaha for third time 😬

Thankfully no Onana, 92 Blind for me... straight into the SBC on Tuesday/Zanetti moments SBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Onana FFS. Raging as the Eredivisie TOTS was the one I was looking forward to most.

Onana FFS. Raging as the Eredivisie TOTS was the one I was looking forward to most.

Man I feel your pain especially after getting Ter Stegen in both Community TOTs and La Liga guarantee.

Onana going for under 40k on transfer market.

Blazer wrote:
    the skill level is definitely easier on pc for sure. I played fut on xbox for 10 years and I found pc is way easier. I've only lost 2 games this weekend so far out of 11. But either way my win percentages are about 70-80% whereas on xbox I'd say 50/50.

If you win 8 from 10 games you'd finish elite every week. Skill level in the power divisions might be easier, but I find division 1 gameplay in both pretty much the same. I've played it on PS4, had a very similar time I found.

There's a tiny fraction of player base on pc compared to ps4 or Xbox. It's much harder to have a god squad given the prices.

yeah with the extension I'll give it a shot anway.
    Nights next weekend so will only be getting the 6-8 wins

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

DeJong 91 St from the Eredivisie TotS guarantee, he'll hardly get a kick I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Liamalone wrote: »
    DeJong 91 St from the Eredivisie TotS guarantee, he'll hardly get a kick I'd imagine.

Same

SBC Fodder

• Advertisement

If you win 8 from 10 games you'd finish elite every week. Skill level in the power divisions might be easier, but I find division 1 gameplay in both pretty much the same. I've played it on PS4, had a very similar time I found.

There's a tiny fraction of player base on pc compared to ps4 or Xbox. It's much harder to have a god squad given the prices.

Consumable trading on pc is way easier it's easier to price fix and everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Frenkie De Jong from the Eredivisie guarantee. Happy but really wanted Dumfries haha.

Got De Ligt so cant complain, was just glad that when the flag came up it wasn’t Cameroon although ironically I could use Onana now to get De Ligt on full chem as can link him to my Fut birthday Promes. As it is I can still use De Ligt in my La Liga team and have 100 team chem in a back 3 of Icon Hierro, Premium CL SBC Ramos and TOTs De Ligt.

Anyone know if the extension to WL is official?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Got blind from Dutch league sbc.

Got to 14 wins, got a few games in Friday and absolutely shattered after slane so the 14 will do this week

That Dumfries card looks like the best lb or rb on the game. His SBC was insane never mind this 90 upgrade.

Was away since Friday evening, had planned on getting cancelo tots when it came out but dumfries does look insane.
    With anchor chem he’s def giving cancelo a run, cost aside, if you had the choice of tots dumfries or tots cancelo which would you go for (or should I go for I mean?)
    Dumfries also allows me to get tots telles from 8 to 10 chem

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Was away since Friday evening, had planned on getting cancelo tots when it came out but dumfries does look insane.
    With anchor chem he’s def giving cancelo a run, cost aside, if you had the choice of tots dumfries or tots cancelo which would you go for (or should I go for I mean?)
    Dumfries also allows me to get tots telles from 8 to 10 chem

Dumfries 100%, personally. 95 physical and 96 jumping trumps Cancelo. He’s also 6’2 which is nearly crucial on a RB with the amount of headers you’ll come across.

christ the latency on those servers tonight are ridiculous. Its like my players are walking rather than running and the input lag is crazy.
    That rubbish just cost me 3 games so screw it..will get to 14/17 and leave it at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Got De Ligt so cant complain, was just glad that when the flag came up it wasn’t Cameroon although ironically I could use Onana now to get De Ligt on full chem as can link him to my Fut birthday Promes. As it is I can still use De Ligt in my La Liga team and have 100 team chem in a back 3 of Icon Hierro, Premium CL SBC Ramos and TOTs De Ligt.

Anyone know if the extension to WL is official?

No there has been no announcement about an extension.

No there has been no announcement about an extension.

Yep no extension

• Advertisement

Dumfries 100%, personally. 95 physical and 96 jumping trumps Cancelo. He’s also 6’2 which is nearly crucial on a RB with the amount of headers you’ll come across.

Thanks man, I’ll pick him up in the morning. I like too that I can play poty vvd alongside him and shift Maldini over beside telles to get him on full chem.

Advertisement