Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    Yep no extension

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Thanks man, I’ll pick him up in the morning. I like too that I can play poty vvd alongside him and shift Maldini over beside telles to get him on full chem.

Will be an unreal defence pal. I can’t get over how good POTY VVD is... upgrading from POTM VVD is like night and day, it’s unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Got Dumfries from the Dutch SBC, fairly happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I started off 4-7 and was ready to pack it in but a mate showed me his custom tactics and I’m now 12-8 and playing great again. I play 4-2-3-1 and the tactics are: Drop back, 4 depth, long ball, 5 width on defence and attack, 5 players in box and the instructions include the CDMs to stay back, cover centre and cut passing lanes with wide attacking mids on basic defence support and get in box for cross. Middle cam on stay forward and striker on stay forward and get in behind.

Ended up somehow choking Gold 2 to end 16-14. The second last guy went 1-0 up just before half-time and when the second half began he started passing around the backline and wasting time. I tried pressing him but left too many gaps in defence and he eventually won 3-0.

Needless to say that frustrated the life out of me and I couldn't concentrate on the last game but it should have never come to that in all honesty with the team I have right now. I lost the first four games on Sunday and knew at that point it'd be a right struggle. Back to the drawing board with the tactics I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Rest of the world TOTS on Friday as well? Could be a few tasty cards in there like Hulk and Talisca

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Think we only have 3 weeks max of play time I doubt many will keep playing weekend league for informs.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Solid snipe if I do say so myself. :)

482396.png

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Finished with 17 wins in the WL. Sweatier than usual. Looking forward to definitely getting Ronaldo in my picks on Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Got 14, enough to get Ronaldo anyway :)

Can't wait to try him, too. Short 8m to buy him, so that's my only chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

League upgrade sbc up. Handy earner for me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »
    League upgrade sbc up. Handy earner for me :)

Did 9, got donnarumma and chiellini

Did 9, got donnarumma and chiellini

I was tempted but none of them would slot into my team and getting CR7 would involve a drastic team change.
    I snapped up about 200 serie a and lique 1 players around the time of the german tots so made back about 160k from flogging them the past few days.
    The lique1 players I might try alright but again really the same..think I just cash them in as well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Packed Cheisa. Not sure why he's worth do much, anyone any ideas? His card looks very strange with his medium/high workrates.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Packed Cheisa. Not sure why he's worth do much, anyone any ideas? His card looks very strange with his medium/high workrates.

Probably just the complete lack of rw/rm options for anyone with a serie a team??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Probably just the complete lack of rw/rm options for anyone with a serie a team??

Suso I find is the best RW/RM option for Serie A - I’ve been using his 87 TOTW card for a while and it’s decent enough. As his TOTs card is in weekly objectives I’ll be trying to get that although at the moment I’m losing the will with FIFA

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Did four, no Tots, but did get Inzaghi, so handy 88 for SBCs

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Did four, no Tots, but did get Inzaghi, so handy 88 for SBCs

Haha I’m guessing autocorrect changed that from insigne :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lol yeah. An icon would have been nice :(

I’m getting TOTs Ronaldo from one of these upgrade packs....I just know it!!!!

81+ pack opened....

82 Bonaventura
    81 Perotti

Both duplicates..... 🀣🀨

• Advertisement

Upgrade pack opened

78 Defrel (rare)
    79 Masiello (common)
    75 Santon (common)

Don’t know why I bother with these packs as got absolutely nothing from any of them so far

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Upgrade pack opened

78 Defrel (rare)
    79 Masiello (common)
    75 Santon (common)

Don’t know why I bother with these packs as got absolutely nothing from any of them so far

I’ve found the 81+ ones good, I know they’re more expensive but from each of the leagues so far I’ve done between 5 and 10 and got 2 prem, 3 bundes, 3 la liga and 2 serie a TOTS.
    I know everyone’s luck is different but worth trying 6 or 7 81+ if you have the coins/players free

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Done 1x 81+ upgrade, TOTS Sirigu :) first TOTS outside of the guaranteed packs. Opened the premium serie A players from that SBC a while ago and got 85 Miranda... not bad at all.

I said screw it I'd do 8 of them.
    Got tots De Paul which is a pretty sweet looking card as well as base versions of Immobile, Dzeko, Matuidi, Miranda, Perin so they will all go nicely for Sandro's card.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Got TOTS Correa in the upgrades but I have no real interest in playing the game now,anyone else like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Got TOTS Correa in the upgrades but I have no real interest in playing the game now,anyone else like that?

Yeah I played 5 games of WL this weekend. Won 4 lost 1. I realised I was just playing through them for the rewards and not because I enjoy it any more so stopped.

I won't be around next weekend so think I'll take a break for a couple of weeks anyway.

Tried a couple more:

An 82 and 81 in the 81+ pack
    83 Viviano in upgrade - already had 3 of these!

Absolute trash

I am going to do one just for fun.

wonski wrote: »
    I am going to do one just for fun.

It’s no fun believe me 😬

• Advertisement

Boulders8 wrote: »
    It’s no fun believe me 😬

87 Icardi :)

Agreed one is enough. It just didn't feel right to replace 81 squad for 2 81+ players.

Advertisement