Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

wonski wrote: »
    87 Icardi :)

Agreed one is enough. It just didn't feel right to replace 81 squad for 2 81+ players.

Fun over.

Onana from guaranteed Eredivisie... :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Got TOTS Correa in the upgrades but I have no real interest in playing the game now,anyone else like that?

I reckon I've got two weeks left, cause of the weekend leagues giving TOTS cards.

After that, I'd say I'll be super casual. Maybe play a few games when I get Ronaldinho. But WL will be gone.

Also won't help I've got two weeks and then I'm off on holidays for two weekends. And I think breaking the habit will be a big incentive to look elsewhere for entertainment when I come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

I feel for my own love of the game I need a break from it once TOTS is over, I need to build up some excitement for FIFA 20 in September

My plan was to have an Endgame Liverpool team and I pretty much have that now except for TOTS versions of Salah and Mane which are fairly unattainable at this point, so there's not much motivation to play anymore

85 rating for serieA tots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Mancini I couldn't of got worse lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Got Mancini, he must be the worst you could get.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

HA i can beat that, got lazzari, such a waste

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Fabian in mine... doesn’t look a bad card at all, although no idea how I’m gonna fit him in my squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

De paul in mine, looks decent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Lazzari. Looks like a real endgame player. Can't wait to hit elite now with him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Got lazzari

Discarded him in anger

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Gomez in mine. Links nicely to my Messi if I can get a squad build around them.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Got El Shaarawy, already have a few quality LW options but still not a single good RW, was really hoping for Chiesa. Just glad I didn’t get Mancini though!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Mancini fml

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Not even going to bother doing this one judging by the luck people here are having.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Got lazzari

Discarded him in anger

I nearly did the same ha

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Got Fabian, talk about destiny.
    my first ever weekend league was this year and my first red card? 84 Fabian.

Not even going to bother doing this one judging by the luck people here are having.

You could be the one to bag ronaldo tho.

I always say that, and then, like last night do it anyway and pack Onana :)

Still better chance to pack good card(Ronaldo:)) than from regular packs, mathematically speaking.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

HA i can beat that, got lazzari, such a waste
    Lamposts wrote: »
    Lazzari. Looks like a real endgame player. Can't wait to hit elite now with him.
    Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Got lazzari

Discarded him in anger
    Lamposts wrote: »
    I nearly did the same ha

We should form a club, lol.

Traded in Banega and 40k for a player worth 35k :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Got Sirigu. Will probably just throw him into the Ultimate Guarantee when it comes around.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

jayo26 wrote: »
    You could be the one to bag ronaldo tho.
    wonski wrote: »
    I always say that, and then, like last night do it anyway and pack Onana :)

Still better chance to pack good card(Ronaldo:)) than from regular packs, mathematically speaking.

Feck yas. Did it in just there, convinced myself maybe this would be my time to get lucky with an SBC. Packed Izzo (93), could have been worse.

Feck yas. Did it in just there, convinced myself maybe this would be my time to get lucky with an SBC. Packed Izzo (93), could have been worse.

Realistically you were never gonna get Ronaldo :p

I think I need to convince more people to do it so I will not be tempted after reading about the results :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Got Ilicic in the guarantee SBC - don’t even know who he was but he’s 94 rated and not a GK or defender so I’m good with that.

Did some more 81+ and upgrade packs but nothing again - best was 84 De Vrij (twice!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Decided to do Sandro's sbc.
    Just one more left and should be done by Thursday once I get the awards.
    Getting Suso helps massively as well.

Chiesa. Could have been worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Packed Quagliarella. Seems to be one of the better players in the TOTS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

wong wrote: »
    Packed Quagliarella. Seems to be one of the better players in the TOTS.

I got Ilicic but wouldn’t have minded Quagliarella - isn’t he 96 rated? He’s got more pace than Ilicic despite being about 5 years older lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

yeah 96 rated, will be used as a super sub for a while to see how he goes.

Advertisement