Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Played a guy last night who was going for the Suso objective. When I see this I always let the guy score and then quit as I reckon I'll get it back from another game.
    Either the guy is clueless or decides he wants to win legit.
    So fine I score getting the assist from my Spanish player.
    Guy plays on and scored from break and dabs.
    Scores again and dabs.
    I already have my assist so bring on MVB and then go on and score 4 goals and I dab for every of those.
    of course the guy decides to drag out my win rather than quit being the ahole that he is.
    I score 5 more times and dab for each. What a ****in ahole.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Got El Shaarawy in the SBC, will do as a Super Sub or maybe for an SBC

Off on holidays in 4 weeks so il play a bit between now and then, as id say il prob move on from Fifa once I get back to something else

Will skip the next Fifa at least, it's very time consuming for me, the GF is looking forward to having the TV back in the evenings! haha

Finished off the last sbc with Sandro with the 2 objective players Suso and some other yokel.
    If you can fit Sandro into your team do it. He's absolutely incredible.
    All he's missing is finishing but without a doubt the best LB in the game..hell the best LB/RB in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Bought Van Basten last night and am happy now with my team, just want to get some version of Mbappe at RW. Have 88 Vieri and Neymar to sell along with loads of IFs that I have been hoarding for the last 6 months to help fund it.

NccjBFy.png

If you're happy with his prime maybe sell and go for his moments card?
    It's about a million.
    But its a nice big upgrade over his prime.
    I run catalyst on it and he's so damn good. He's a player who you need to adapt to as he's feels clunky but he's not really. He holds up the ball exceptionally well and in a 2 man striker force your other striker will just feed off the guy.
    FB firminio is my other striker and thanks to MVB Bobby's just over a goal per game with MVB about 0.8.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

The price of Ligue 1 rare gold cards have already gone up, this time last week I was able to stock up on Serie A cards for near discard - I guess the certainty that it will be Ligue 1 TOTS on Friday caused the spike. Might try and get some tomorrow during rewards.

nevelator wrote: »
    The price of Ligue 1 rare gold cards have already gone up, this time last week I was able to stock up on Serie A cards for near discard - I guess the certainty that it will be Ligue 1 TOTS on Friday caused the spike. Might try and get some tomorrow during rewards.

Yeah you need to be hoovering them up weeks ago.
    I picked up about 200 each of serie a and lique 1for discard back when the German tots was going on.
    For lique 1 might just thrown them all into packs, my team is mostly complete at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I think also there is less 81+ cards in ligue 1 than any other of the main leagues that featured in the upgrade packs so in theory you have a much better chance of getting a tots player but sure you know ea and their greed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Hogey007 wrote:
    I think also there is less 81+ cards in ligue 1 than any other of the main leagues that featured in the upgrade packs so in theory you have a much better chance of getting a tots player but sure you know ea and their greed.

You won't want the majority of the ligue 1 tots. There's about 3 players who would get in to most teams, the rest will be discard value.

RossieMan wrote: »
    You won't want the majority of the ligue 1 tots. There's about 3 players who would get in to most teams, the rest will be discard value.

Ah people will still spam it for icon sbc’s etc, although if it ends up at 20k a pop you’d be better off just buying the players you need.

• Advertisement

New futswap player sbc that requires 11 rare gold, 85 chem and 1 polish player, so no surprise that the rare gold polish players are now going for 10k.

It’s stranger they’re getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

That's the second fut swap one requiring 11 gold rares is it?

Do they not know that there's only about 6 rare gold polish players and that they'll go extinct

Was planning on doing all of them but won't bother now

That's the second fut swap one requiring 11 gold rares is it?

Do they not know that there's only about 6 rare gold polish players and that they'll go extinct

Was planning on doing all of them but won't bother now

It’s absolutely absurd at this stage of fifa to still be trying to fleece people and not let people just have fun.

All those traders with loads of unassigned gliks for next week will make a fortune.

There’s 7 rare polish golds, that’s including lewandoski and sczezny and of course even piatek is out of packs.

I had the polish rb from Dortmund but not really fussed by this months futswap so might sell him for 10k.

In the previous months of futswap it required 10 rare and 10 gold so you could sneak in a bronze polish player etc, the last sbc was the first that required 11 rare gold.

Get your Gliks here! Get all the Gliks you need here :)
    A special price of 10k only lol

If every there was something to show how out of touch EA with their own game and community this is it. Absolutely shocking.

The players for futswaps are all ****e anyway.

If every there was something to show how out of touch EA with their own game and community this is it. Absolutely shocking.

The players for futswaps are all ****e anyway.

Funnily enough as soon as I logged out of fifa today I got the ad to “pre-order fifa 20”, I’m no marketing expert but surely when you’re driving for pre orders you’d be very generous on the current game instead of the stupid futswap requirements and an 85 squad costing around 120k for serie a tots sbc when lots of people are getting back an untradeable 87 rated player.

Like you said though, futswap is rubbish this month anyway so they’d already shot themselves in the foot.

The preorder just reminded me to cancel my origin premier sub. Not sure I'll bother next year.

Last month should of have had the mid icon and a prime icon should be this month, the game is over after this month so what's the point! The majority of players can afford a mid icon by now or else their teams are even too good for a mid icon anyway

Plus who wants sane this late into the game, just put in an guaranteed TOTS pack, maybe make it 90+

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I luckily had a few rare gold Poles kicking their heels in my club, sold them for 9,500 each to ease the pain of the community pmsl.

Can't bring myself to even attempt the weekly objectives, didn't bother last month either, I'll just take whatever pack I can muster.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Yeah, at this stage of FIFA and the rewards there is, it’s just not worth the time/coinage. Better placed elsewhere. That being said, I’ll still go for the 6 and get Modric for an icon SBC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Happy with the poles

Had 6 gilks and 5 other poles

Handy 110k

What they should be doing is picking the top 15 icons and offering their moments version for 500k or so at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    What they should be doing is picking the top 15 icons and offering their moments version for 500k or so at this stage.

They saving that stuff until after tots, there will be nothing to play for in another couple weeks.

Just wait till they create the next new promotion that fools will buy packs for. It happens every year.

Just wait till they create the next new promotion that fools will buy packs for. It happens every year.

What is it? What is it? Sounds like you know. Tell me, tell me ffs. I'm a buying boss, I'm a buying!

Liamalone wrote: »
    What is it? What is it? Sounds like you know. Tell me, tell me ffs. I'm a buying boss, I'm a buying!

Its an ultimate pack of 36 Kawagas

Blazer wrote: »
    Its an ultimate pack of 36 Kawagas

I'm still buying :D

I planned on grinding out the last weekly objective of assisting with soanish players in rivals but now I'm like honestly what is the point?!

I already have a bunch of TOTS from previous weekly objectives, I'm going to use this player, not going to do anymore Icon SBCs, but I still feel a need to complete these objectives :D:D

Donnarumma and Fabian from red picks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Izzo and Cancelo from picks :D happy with that. Half asleep and saw the Juve Portuguese and **** myself, but Cancelo looks nice

Advertisement