Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Donurumma and De Jong

Anyone thoughts on De Jong? Can fit him in perfectly with Van Dijk and Gullit. 95 rated, super high pace, shooting and passing. Migh give him a whirl as a Luiz replacement at CDm this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Izzo and Cancelo from picks :D happy with that. Half asleep and saw the Juve Portuguese and **** myself, but Cancelo looks nice

Nice, I was really hoping for cancelo, obviously wouldn’t say no to Ronaldo either but realistically that was never happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I picked van Persie just to give him a go as a sub and his 98 shooting and correra who ill probably never use.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

The Ronaldo dream is over. Took Fabian and Ziyech

Got Daley blind tots untradeable from rivals rewards, already had him untradeable from eredivise sbc so just fired him into Alex Sandro sbc rather than discard.

I wasn’t going to do Alex Sandro as I have telles tots red pick and I liked having 1 red pick in my team but sure they can alternate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Izzo and Correa..Should have taken Piatek as Correa's composure is only 77.
    But his long shots are crazy though.
    Pack wise I did very well. Got Higuain, Alba, Fernandiniho, Kheideira and that polish RB :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Nice, I was really hoping for cancelo, obviously wouldn’t say no to Ronaldo either but realistically that was never happening.

Seen some guy on Twitter pack a duplicate Ronaldo after getting him in the guaranteed TOTS already... jammy bastard :pac:

ouch..imagine have to submit a 99 Ronaldo into a SBC.
    Pity you can't play 2 of him up front lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Got Ilicic and De Paul

Rejected Izzo, Donnaruma, Sirigu and De Jong ST

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Izzo. Ah well, would've had to rip up my team to squeeze in Ronaldo lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Got Quagliarella in my first ever pick.
    Don’t know anything about him, presume he’s good with the rating.

He's a bit clunky but his shooting is unreal.
    He has some stats alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Ilicic and Piatek.

Meh, but at least something to try for fun.

Seen some guy on Twitter pack a duplicate Ronaldo after getting him in the guaranteed TOTS already... jammy bastard :pac:

I’ve never even packed regular Ronaldo never mind 2 different versions of his Tots in 3 days :D

wonski wrote: »
    Ilicic and Piatek.

Meh, but at least something to try for fun.

They are bad. I mean really, really bad :)

Played some friendlies with Piatek and never again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Got De Paul and Correa, happy enough. Squeezing them into a team with Ronaldo and FB Perisic and Ballack in the middle and a back 5 of Alonso, Luiz, Desailly, new Ramos and Juanfran and Ederson behind... going well and gives some nice flexibility in game with either a narrow 5atb, a wide 5atb or 4 atb with Luiz and Ballack holding.

Working my way through the Seedorf SBC

Hope I won't regret it

****ing EA. One of the fut swaps requirement is to score with tots in rivals, yet it doesn't record a goal if you loose the game.

Not a mention of score in won games. Just to score. Pathetic really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭djan

Looking for a bit of advice. This is the best ever team I've had in FUT and doing really well both in Div1 and the odd weekend league. Due to some of your tips on trading I currently sit on about 1 million coins.

Where would you go next? Im thinking of upgrading Willian to TOTS Eriksen as I'm not overly happy with Willian. Digne, VVD and the SBCs are untradeable.

Fut19-Team130619.jpg

****ing EA. One of the fut swaps requirement is to score with tots in rivals, yet it doesn't record a goal if you loose the game.

You sure it wasn’t a tots moments player you scored with?
    I scored with a tots player in a loss at the start of the week and it counted it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

It did for me, scored with a TOTS but lost the game and it still counted

Maybe you're using a red pick or a TOTS moments card? not sure if they count

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

djan wrote: »
    Looking for a bit of advice. This is the best ever team I've had in FUT and doing really well both in Div1 and the odd weekend league. Due to some of your tips on trading I currently sit on about 1 million coins.

Where would you go next? Im thinking of upgrading Willian to TOTS Eriksen as I'm not overly happy with Willian. Digne, VVD and the SBCs are untradeable.

Fut19-Team130619.jpg

At this stage in the game mate there is fek all left to play for id advise you if there was any players you like or wanted to try for fun now is the time.

I liked pogna near start of the game but think he is lacking a bit now so maybe look at changing him for some of the tots cards. Wijnaldum looks good im gonna give him a go at some stage myself.

Djan you could always play Firmino cam and go for a good St....I'm coming up against primer van Bastian alot.

How much is Lacazette TOTS?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

First thoughts on TOTS Cancelo - he’s rapid and has unreal crosses. Just leave his instructions to default and he’ll bomb up that right hand side and always seems to have so much space

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Djan you could always play Firmino cam and go for a good St....I'm coming up against primer van Bastian alot.

How much is Lacazette TOTS?

Great idea! He has the stats for it definitely. Laca is about 1.2m so could stretch to that. Hmmm :)

It did for me, scored with a TOTS but lost the game and it still counted

Maybe you're using a red pick or a TOTS moments card? not sure if they count

That's it. I am an idiot :)

On the other hand it does count these cards as rare golds in sbc so I don't know what they are anymore ;)

Make sure it's not a moments card. It needs to be a proper tots

Blazer wrote: »
    Make sure it's not a moments card. It needs to be a proper tots

They really should distinguish them more visually!

djan wrote: »
    They really should distinguish them more visually!

The moments cards have a lightning strike through them without the gold strip :)

• Advertisement

Ilicic tots and de gea from marquee matchups, a very nice haul.

Advertisement