Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Was looking at getting base icon Cruyff at 1.2m at the start of the week... come home to the console and he’s gone up to 1.35m :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Was looking at getting base icon Cruyff at 1.2m at the start of the week... come home to the console and he’s gone up to 1.35m :(

I reckon with no promos this week, more expensive cards have crept up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »

Yeah every card I bought the other day is up a good bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

RossieMan wrote: »
    Gonna try saving all my packs from now on for TOTS. Should only be 3-4 weeks away.

Doing the same. If I don't get any tots card I will call it a day and uninstall :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

What's the story with TOTS cards, are they generally easier to pack than TOTY were? Do they usually start with the PL squad?

• Advertisement

What's the story with TOTS cards, are they generally easier to pack than TOTY were? Do they usually start with the PL squad?

Don't know what squad they start with, but the odds are not any better or worse than anything. Similarly ****e :)

As for pl squads at that stage I would be more than happy to pay extra for the game with pl squads excluded as there is complete lack of any sort of creativity in the teams I faced lately ;)

I’ll hold out for a few weeks and see what TOTS is like.... might have better cards for 1.35m

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

This is Fifa in a nutshell. I think I'm a diehard, yet I am blocked currently but, normally, I would be jumping on Fifa. At nearly 3am, my normal witching hour, I don't even want to smell the game let alone engage with it.

Yours truly,,
    Ex fifa fan

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Sweet Jesus just using prime R9 loan and he’s every bit as good as I remembered from fifa18.

2 30 yard strikes rocket past the keeper inside 20 mins for a 3-0 rage quit after 25 mins.

Just give us the R9 moments sbc in the next week and all is forgiven about fifa19!

Might consider just buying his prime card, probably a million short at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

It's a card collecting game this year I'm afraid. It's the only aspect they've got right.

It needs a complete overhaul from the base code up. Not some little bits added her and there which is breaking the game more each year.

• Advertisement

Fut champions cup in London today.
    Probably be an sbc, just get a few English based players from London clubs at discard prices and you’ll be covered, Danny rose, dier, wilshere, callum chambers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Why do people keep crying out for a "casual mode"? Is online singles not casual? Is it they want a casual mode with some incentive, because if there's any incentive then it won't be "casual" for long

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Someone was looking to invest in pickfords on here I think a couple of days ago? Hoovering up a good few on 750 bids and about 10 at 800 buy now. Not far off risk free.

Why do people keep crying out for a "casual mode"? Is online singles not casual? Is it they want a casual mode with some incentive, because if there's any incentive then it won't be "casual" for long

because rivals is absolute aids to play in the higher divisions. it makes FUT champs look like the "casual mode".

People are looking for a mode where they can play the game without it being a sweaty mess, online singles is either god squads or people who are playing with a teapot.

RossieMan wrote: »
    because rivals is absolute aids to play in the higher divisions. it makes FUT champs look like the "casual mode".

People are looking for a mode where they can play the game without it being a sweaty mess, online singles is either god squads or people who are playing with a teapot.

Ya I'm not denying rivals is tough playing.

So people want a casual mode where you'd matched up against someone of a similar skill? So basically rivals just without any rewards

Ya I'm not denying rivals is tough playing.

So people want a casual mode where you'd matched up against someone of a similar skill? So basically rivals just without any rewards

pretty much. The division system should have been left in the game along with rivals. it was actually pretty good to play during the week.

The only problem I see with something like that is the amount of other players at my skill level who will be playing casual games as well, I might end up waiting a while to get matched to someone my skill level instead of just playing instantly against someone random.

Player of the month nominations aren't out yet are they, so no SBC today?

8-3 in wl, Best start.

We’ll see how my results are shortly though when the R9 and Eusebio loans end :D

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Probably be an sbc, just get a few English based players from London clubs at discard prices and you’ll be covered, Danny rose, dier, wilshere, callum chambers

Sbc up now, it’s a 55k pack.

Requires 6 English golds so rose, dier etc all up nicely to 2k at the moment

Just read on Twitter that you can use training items in wl league now!

Tried one on a sub to test it and it was letting me proceed. (I backed out of match, I was just testing if it was true)

What a load of crap! This should never be allowed, it shouldn’t be allowed in rivals either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Just read on Twitter that you can use training items in wl league now!

Tried one on a sub to test it and it was letting me proceed. (I backed out of match, I was just testing if it was true)

What a load of crap! This should never be allowed, it shouldn’t be allowed in rivals either.

Yeah its madness... and as word spreads its going to be ****. Literally ruining it... and this is the weekend i've nothing planned so hoped to get all my games done. :(

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Yeah its madness... and as word spreads its going to be ****. Literally ruining it... and this is the weekend i've nothing planned so hoped to get all my games done. :(

I’m hoping it’s just another cock up by ea and not something that will be regular because if it is there’s no point in even hanging on for tots or the prime icons because everyone can turn their Troy deeney into Ronaldo with the +15 all attributes

I am going to make some Money on those cards if it is true.

I am an opportunist and don't play wl now anyway.

Silly move, though.

I knew stockpiling those all attribute cards would come in handy one day :pac:

Been playing regular seasons, the non-UT one. Really enjoying it.. gameplay feels very smooth.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

hots wrote: »
    Someone was looking to invest in pickfords on here I think a couple of days ago? Hoovering up a good few on 750 bids and about 10 at 800 buy now. Not far off risk free.

35 English players all sold while I was out, 2k profit on each :D 13 Pickfords, 13 Smallings, and a collection of Lingard, Henderson. Thrilled.

Noticed the attribute card thing today as well, when I accidently put one on Best and it still let me play. Crazy.

hots wrote: »

easily going for 2500 now, tidy profit

35 English players all sold while I was out, 2k profit on each :D 13 Pickfords, 13 Smallings, and a collection of Lingard, Henderson. Thrilled.

Noticed the attribute card thing today as well, when I accidently put one on Best and it still let me play. Crazy.

That's the problem with those cards. I have quick sold most of them as I accidentally put them instead of contracts when playing weekend league. Wish I kept them all.

They normally sell anyway, but the demand will be higher.

6 new icon sbc’s including cryuff.

It’s kept the theme of only needing 1 icon but loads of squads

Ooh there’s also an sbc to trade in your unwanted fut champs players

You can trade in 11 for a choice from 3 86+ rated futchamp players

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote:
    You can trade in 11 for a choice from 3 86+ rated players

What a joke.

Advertisement