Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Irish league players going for crazy money... I probably wasted a million last month getting rid of all cards....

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Finally, my full LOI & Bohs teams come in handy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Ilicic tots and de gea from marquee matchups, a very nice haul.

Marque Matchups just laugh at me now when I do them.
    Ever since I got CR7 and Hazard in the same pack my pack luck has gone down the pan. Now I just get a load of kawags for my pains.

awP8mTZ.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »
    Marque Matchups just laugh at me now when I do them.
    Ever since I got CR7 and Hazard in the same pack my pack luck has gone down the pan. Now I just get a load of kawags for my pains.

awP8mTZ.jpg

Haha that was some haul in fairness, especially a few months back when they were both worth so much.

Haha that was some haul in fairness, especially a few months back when they were both worth so much.

and was I happy? Nope..I sold him and spent it all on those useless future stars packs and didn't get a single one.
    I knew at that stage that this was my last fifa game.

• Advertisement

Finally figured out what Casemiro does for me.
    Answer = Nothing. He can't jump to header the ball so Gullit ends up doing all that work.
    I could bring in Fabiniho or middle Petit I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭djan

What's with the LoI price surge? Don't see an SBC?

djan wrote: »

Marquee matchups

Can't log onto ultimate on ps4.

Not Vodafone customer BTW.

It's down.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

It's not a word of a lie that up until 2 mins ago I had one of every player from the Irish league.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

wonski wrote: »
    Can't log onto ultimate on ps4.

Not Vodafone customer BTW.

It's down.

Yeah, FUT is down on console for some reason. Works fine on mobile app.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    It's not a word of a lie that up until 2 mins ago I had one of every player from the Irish league.

Haha yeah I had tonnes of them too, got over 100k from them, it’s pushed me to 5mil now which will be spent on mbappe toty or tots over the weekend, that’s my team done then :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

djan wrote: »
    Marquee matchups

Ooooh, time to spend the evening popping bronze packs open :pac:

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ooooh, time to spend the evening popping bronze packs open :pac:

Don't bother. Zero sse league players after 6.

Also prices went down after a while anyway.

wonski wrote: »
    Don't bother. Zero sse league players after 6.

Also prices went down after a while anyway.

I've got about 6 in 20 packs. Sold all for 1400 pretty easily.

Also got two players that sold for 3000, a LOAD of individual fitness cards for tomorrow to sell, a few players who will sell for 200-400 coins, and a load to cycle through the upgrade SBCs.

So say I'm up about 18k.

I've got about 6 in 20 packs. Sold all for 1400 pretty easily.

Also got two players that sold for 3000, a LOAD of individual fitness cards for tomorrow to sell, a few players who will sell for 200-400 coins, and a load to cycle through the upgrade SBCs.

So say I'm up about 18k.

This, 18k will buy you a decent player these days...

Just trying to be realistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

wonski wrote:
    This, 18k will buy you a decent player these days...

Name me one please.
    Anyone using an 18k player at this stage of FIFA has been playing all wrong.

500k off Dinho. No chance of getting him this weekend, obviously, but hopeful for next.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Name me one please.
    Anyone using an 18k player at this stage of FIFA has been playing all wrong.

I think you missed my joke. Again.

Earning 18k gets you nowhere these days.

500k off Dinho. No chance of getting him this weekend, obviously, but hopeful for next.

Just follow the pattern of tots, buy sbc fodder on Friday/Saturday during lightning rounds and hold until Tuesday for guaranteed tots sbc, the ligue 1 will probably be 84 so the likes of kolorov, cancelo, Felipe Anderson, Allan, will all do well as they have every week so far as the chemistry rating is usually high on these.

It’s been such easy coins lately, you’ll have dinho for next weekend :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Finally figured out what Casemiro does for me.
    Answer = Nothing. He can't jump to header the ball so Gullit ends up doing all that work.
    I could bring in Fabiniho or middle Petit I think.

Would you put baby Gullit ahead of base Casemiro?

Would you put baby Gullit ahead of base Casemiro?

Absolutely without a doubt.
    I had read that people said he was crap etc but he's been brilliant for me in CM.
    Now I'm only a Div3/4 player this year but he's doing the job for me brilliantly.

Dumped Neymar as he's way too lightweight this for me at LW in a 424 formation.
    Was going to get prime Nedved but just lost out on his cheapest card and the others was about 90k more so to hell with that.
    So got prime Rivaldo for 550k or so.
    My god he's unbelievable. His positioning at LW is exactly what I've been looking for all this year and no one else I've tried this year can deliver the crosses he can. With tots Sancho at RW, racing in to get to the end of it and just volleying into the net and vica versa who needs strikers :D
    I'd have done his moments sbc but he's a CAM in it.

Just follow the pattern of tots, buy sbc fodder on Friday/Saturday during lightning rounds and hold until Tuesday for guaranteed tots sbc, the ligue 1 will probably be 84 so the likes of kolorov, cancelo, Felipe Anderson, Allan, will all do well as they have every week so far as the chemistry rating is usually high on these.

It’s been such easy coins lately, you’ll have dinho for next weekend :)

In general, I’ve been avoiding that sort of “predict the market” investing. I’ve got nine players that I buy 10-12 of, double their price and I sell about 30-40 on a slow day. If a good SBC comes out at six, it leaps to 60-70. Market rises, market falls, those players just keep ticking away. Supplement it then with things like the BPM tonight, or other things (like, for instance, Pickford was easily available on bid for 900 coins but was instant selling at 1900 on Bin. Made a chunk on that).

Between that and rewards, I’ve been flying. Started this morning with 250k in the bank, ended having shaved off about 600k from Dinho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Absolutely without a doubt.
    I had read that people said he was crap etc but he's been brilliant for me in CM.
    Now I'm only a Div3/4 player this year but he's doing the job for me brilliantly.

I’ll have a go. Trying to get the chem right to fit Quagliarella in, thought about replacing 93 Erickson with an Italian icon but none look better.
    I got Zola a while back from your advice ( I think), he’s been class.

I’ll have a go. Trying to get the chem right to fit Quagliarella in, thought about replacing 93 Erickson with an Italian icon but none look better.
    I got Zola a while back from your advice ( I think), he’s being class.

I just came up against a guy using tots Illic at CAM and he was lethal.
    He's cheap as well but you might need the icon for chem.

My god the gameplay is horrendous for me today on ps4 in wl.
    That for me is the most frustrating thing about fifa19, it’s like a different game depending on the day (or even time of day)

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Last month should of have had the mid icon and a prime icon should be this month, the game is over after this month so what's the point! The majority of players can afford a mid icon by now or else their teams are even too good for a mid icon anyway

Plus who wants sane this late into the game, just put in an guaranteed TOTS pack, maybe make it 90+

I have been using Birthday Sané for the last month and find him very good. I have Birthday Werner up top and he is less effective than Sané as he misses a lot of easy chances but he is still pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Still on course for the full 14 in Futswaps but only by the skin of my teeth having completed the last objective in last 10 minutes. Found the weekly objectives a bit of a grind this week.

Only got 11 wins last week in WL so taking this week off -Lique 1 doesn’t mean interest me that much. Took Van Persie in my FUT champs rewards. Probably should have gone for Donnaruma as he’d have fitted in with my Serie A team but I couldn’t take the prospect of having another goalie after already getting Trapp, Ter Stegen (twice) and doing Onana early on in objectives :)

Mbappe or Neymar will do as goalie compensation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Bar 3 star weak foot that TOTS Pepe is almost perfect... what a card.

Thiago Mendes is prob the affordable gem in it tho.

Was hoping TOTS Mbappe would come in at about 5m but man was i way off on that...

Advertisement