Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

A lot of the TOTS cards have a base card under 81 so the normal upgrade packs might be promising

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

After all the sbc grinding, doing endless weekly objectives for icon sbc’s and all the trading, this is my finished article now with the purchase of toty mbappe :)

42591-F45-8779-4-E0-E-B709-BD50-AC8721-A3.jpg

Having the likes of prime dinho and Best and tots laca and telles to come off the bench

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

your ****in bench is ridiculous :D
    About 90% of fifa players would happily trade their squads for your subs and reserves lol

Blazer wrote: »
    your ****in bench is ridiculous :D
    About 90% of fifa players would happily trade their squads for your subs and reserves lol

Haha thanks :D

So much time went into it, I’m looking forward to no more trading now til fifa 20 :)

That Thiago Mendes card looks sweet..I'd drop Casemiro for him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Hogey007 wrote: »
    After all the sbc grinding, doing endless weekly objectives for icon sbc’s and all the trading, this is my finished article now with the purchase of toty mbappe :)

Having the likes of prime dinho and Best and tots laca and telles to come off the bench

Amazing team!! What formation do you play in game?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Had 1 Mill and with realistically 1 week left on the game I went and bought Ronaldo.

Ronaldo and Best up top with Ronaldinho in behind

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Treated myself to Crespo 90 for the weekend, gives me full chemistry with wee Messi up front. First game, Messi through to Crespo for a goal with his first touch after six minutes Woot Woot. Unfortunately his second 'touch' was a foul, never a red, but off he sauntered after 9mins :(

I then conceded, battered yer man, conceded again, battered him some more to no avail. He then should've had a red, no card given, surprise surprise. Gave him a bit more battering but only succeeded in battering the woodwork :( Even had one hit one post and scoot across to t'other aaaaargh

Beat 2-1, 22 shots fernenst his 4.

Roll on the new, improved, Fifa 24!

Bah Humbug

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Amazing team!! What formation do you play in game?

Thanks, playing 4-1-2-1-2 in game, kante cdm & gullit and vieira cm, gullit with license to get forward and vieira told to stay back. I had been using hazard and R9 as the 2 strikers with best/Ronaldinho in CAM, I only got mbappe today so I’ll have to figure out how best to use him.
    I might be better dropping hazard back to cam and leaving mbappe and R9 upfront?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Hogey007 wrote:
    Thanks, playing 4-1-2-1-2 in game, kante cdm & gullit and vieira cm, gullit with license to get forward and vieira told to stay back. I had been using hazard and R9 as the 2 strikers with best/Ronaldinho in CAM, I only got mbappe today so I’ll have to figure out how best to use him. I might be better dropping hazard back to cam and leaving mbappe and R9 upfront?

Yea absolutely. Mbappe is one of the best strikers in the game.
    Your team is insane. Probably one of the best on here is imagine.

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    Yea absolutely. Mbappe is one of the best strikers in the game.
    Your team is insane. Probably one of the best on here is imagine.

Thanks man.

Yeah I’ve often dropped hazard back to CAM when bringing on tots laca as sub and he can play well there so makes sense to utilize mbappe to his full strengths as a striker.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I actually don't want to play weekend league, anyone for a few friendlies?

Send me an angry message on xbox, Liamalone

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Thanks, playing 4-1-2-1-2 in game, kante cdm & gullit and vieira cm, gullit with license to get forward and vieira told to stay back. I had been using hazard and R9 as the 2 strikers with best/Ronaldinho in CAM, I only got mbappe today so I’ll have to figure out how best to use him.
    I might be better dropping hazard back to cam and leaving mbappe and R9 upfront?

I'd sell Kante... he's amazing but Viera can do that role and then you could go with a better box to box midfielder. Tho to be honest i'd go with Carnibal Neymar and then just play Hazard as a cm and Neymar as CAM. With Gullit and Viera you've more than enough physicality there to carry Hazard as CM and Neymar is prob the best card in the game.

This time last week I was 6-0

Right now I'm 4-5

Conceding stupid goals like me trying to clear it and kicking it off their head and it going in. Can't defend at all

How are other ps4 users finding gameplay this weekend? Just trying to figure out if it’s fifa or my connection (although speeds seem fine every time I check)

The lag for me is insane! If I want to make a pass the delay is so bad I need to try press pass or shoot before the ball reaches the player but obviously accuracy is way off.
    Stopped playing yesterday as it was so annoying, thought it’d be better today but still the same.
    Might just knock this wl on the head as this time of gameplay would frustrate the life out of you.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Omg Flashback Memphis.

First time I’ve regretted working towards Dinho....

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Omg Flashback Memphis.

Dihno is great

Especially at cam

Omg Flashback Memphis.

You won’t regret dinho when you get him :)

Depay only has 3 star weak foot also

Ah, I know, and I’m not changing course.

But SBC Memphis was one of my favorites pre Xmas. Super solid, fast, strong shot. 700k is too much at this point and I’m happy to try someone new.

Just wish he’d come two or three weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Decided to open the Lique 1 Premium Pack I’d saved a few weeks ago from MM and out pops TOTs Savanier - 93 rated and tradable. Probably means though I’m bound to pack him in the guaranteed SBC 😬

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I've got about 6 in 20 packs. Sold all for 1400 pretty easily.

Also got two players that sold for 3000, a LOAD of individual fitness cards for tomorrow to sell, a few players who will sell for 200-400 coins, and a load to cycle through the upgrade SBCs.

So say I'm up about 18k.

60 bronze packs. Two sse players. They give out pl, Bundesliga and other major league players instead, but the packs are rigged...

Normally Irish league players were common to pack. Still at profit, but very suspicious now.

Started 6-1, but am on 11-11 now. Not having a great weekend. Feels worse cause my last three wins, the games lasted all of 30 seconds. Quick goal followed by rage quit. Means I've not had much chance to actually enjoy today.

Started 6-1, but am on 11-11 now. Not having a great weekend. Feels worse cause my last three wins, the games lasted all of 30 seconds. Quick goal followed by rage quit. Means I've not had much chance to actually enjoy today.

How’s the gameplay for you? Is it same as usual yeah?
    Mine was awful, just gave up on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Allan is a beast. He is my new Kante. Downgraded Blanc to tots Izzo to release funds for Allan and it was good call.

Bit short on height in the centre now, but their speed and interceptions make up for it.

Piatek is only good for coming on and receive crosses. Deadly on corners. Apart from that poor.

How’s the gameplay for you? Is it same as usual yeah?
    Mine was awful, just gave up on it.

Not noticed much different.

Noticed way more “super teams” though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Did mertens. Holy ****. What a card.

Lamposts wrote: »
    Did mertens. Holy ****. What a card.

Looks class alright!! What’s your team like now?

Just came across this on reddit.
    Rather than buy packs in the hope of getting tots Neymar buy the loan pick card.

Basically you can buy the loan pick card on cdkeys for 29cents (xbox is cheaper than ps4 which is 99 cents) which gives you Neymar for 7 loan games. Plus you can stack the loans on top of each other.
    Only works for xbox/ps4.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/c12ng6/you_can_stack_up_loan_tots_neymars_145_for_35/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

I don’t need this - I packed TOTs Cabrera last night, if he doesn’t do the business for me then I’ll sell him for a mighty errr 15k 😳 Neymar who needs him? 🀣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Looks class alright!! What’s your team like now?

https://gyazo.com/9118ddf1a4a685a9f1f52f5a7ecd12c5

Not bad for someone starting from scratch again after a 4 month break. :pac:

Advertisement