Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lamposts wrote: »
    https://gyazo.com/9118ddf1a4a685a9f1f52f5a7ecd12c5

Not bad for someone starting from scratch again after a 4 month break. :pac:

Surely isn’t bad! Especially with that length of a break, some excellent players in there, I’d say you’ll have a lot of fun using mertens!

Gameplay so silky today, joy to play :)

7 wins from 8 gets me to 17-11,

Haven’t a hope of getting Neymar in red picks but would be delighted with lala

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Can anyone explain why Pepe is so expensive?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

RossieMan wrote: »
    Can anyone explain why Pepe is so expensive?

Only decent right midfielder in lique1.
    had his headliners card and that was absolutely amazing.
    his only real competitor is toty mbappe for thst position

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Went from 6-2 to 11-12. Needed a near perfect run today, and somehow got it. 17-13 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

82 rated, 70 chem for the TOTS SBC. Standard enough, got an 88 from it. Really regret not putting Nedved into one of the better icons now... definitely could’ve completed Eusebio/Vieira easily now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

95 Aouar SBC and I have no coins :(

Was 8W7L last night

Finished gold 2 with games to spare.

Ronaldo is just a god

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    95 Aouar SBC and I have no coins :(

Was 8W7L last night

Finished gold 2 with games to spare.

Ronaldo is just a god

That Aouar is pretty good value. Think i'll do him myself.

Which Ronaldo? R9?

Rossi IRL wrote:
    95 Aouar SBC and I have no coins

Card is insane. And pretty good value considering. Will be getting him throughout the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Some dud Opazo 86 RB in the guaranteed LATAM SBC. Pffft

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    Some dud Opazo 86 RB in the guaranteed LATAM SBC. Pffft

Some 85 midfielder for me! Saving my luck for lala on Tuesday

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Some 85 midfielder for me! Saving my luck for lala on Tuesday

Same with the 85 mid. Cost nothing tho so can’t complain.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Same with the 85 mid. Cost nothing tho so can’t complain.

Yep, he can be recycled on Tuesday into ligue 1 sbc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

15-6 currently. I'd love to push for Gold 1 but I just can't be forked. Gold 2 and Neymar will do. Hope everyone else is smashing their games!

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    That Aouar is pretty good value. Think i'll do him myself.

Which Ronaldo? R9?

Cristiano

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I've had sooo many disconnections this weekend. Don't know if its the servers or my ****ty internet but i'm not getting losses for the games. So frustrating. I've only got to play 8 full games (I say full most were rage quits) this weekend. Ah well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Has anyone else used tots werner?? He is unbelievable I bloody love him. Only got to 14 wins I didn't have time to play enough games but he has banged in tons for me I've put 94 fat ronaldo on the bench.

actually got a tots player in my squad battles rewards.
    Only Sigali so only worth 40k but what the hell :)

jayo26 wrote: »
    Has anyone else used tots werner?? He is unbelievable I bloody love him. Only got to 14 wins I didn't have time to play enough games but he has banged in tons for me I've put 94 fat ronaldo on the bench.

I absolutely hate playing against him...you know your opponent is doing no frakking fancy skill moves with him. Its simply get the ball and whack it as ****in hard as you can. No matter what version of his card i play against the ****er always scores against me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

jayo26 wrote: »

Somebody absolutely ruined me with him yesterday, first half hatrick. Just couldn't tackle him with Luiz or Desailly at all.

• Advertisement

Want to do prime vieira and aouar but coins are limiting me :pac: tough decisions. Can also get prime eusebio but that’ll be all my coins.

Running a 4231 with CAMs atm:

FB Ibra
    Felipe Anderson - Moments Gerrard - 90 Bergkamp
    Fabinho-TOTS Rice
    RTTF Alonso - POTY VVD - TOTS Izzo - TOTS Cancelo
    TOTS Ederson

After 45, switch to a 4312 with TOTS Dembele in for Anderson at ST and TOTS Fabian/FB Meunier at RCM for one of Rice/Fabinho.

Thoughts lads? Vieira and Aouar or Eusebio? Or any other recommendations? 2m budget.

Want to do prime vieira and aouar but coins are limiting me :pac: tough decisions. Can also get prime eusebio but that’ll be all my coins.

Running a 4231 with CAMs atm:

FB Ibra
    Felipe Anderson - Moments Gerrard - 90 Bergkamp
    Fabinho-TOTS Rice
    RTTF Alonso - POTY VVD - TOTS Izzo - TOTS Cancelo
    TOTS Ederson

After 45, switch to a 4312 with TOTS Dembele in for Anderson at ST and TOTS Fabian/FB Meunier at RCM for one of Rice/Fabinho.

Thoughts lads? Vieira and Aouar or Eusebio? Or any other recommendations? 2m budget.

Trying to decide whether to do Aouar or not myself, would be more or less the last of my coins I think and whilst he looks good I'm not sure if he's 'fun' enough at this stage:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

hots wrote: »
    Somebody absolutely ruined me with him yesterday, first half hatrick. Just couldn't tackle him with Luiz or Desailly at all.

He has by far the best scoring ratio of any forward ive tried this late in the game. R9 wasn't even getting a goal a game lately against the fast defenders.

20190617-131825.jpg

hots wrote: »
    Trying to decide whether to do Aouar or not myself, would be more or less the last of my coins I think and whilst he looks good I'm not sure if he's 'fun' enough at this stage:o

Exactly. Eusebio seems like he’d fit the bill, Dinho too. I can afford either of them... I might wait until ultimate TOTS and if I pack anything, work from there on figuring out who to buy.

Exactly. Eusebio seems like he’d fit the bill, Dinho too. I can afford either of them... I might wait until ultimate TOTS and if I pack anything, work from there on figuring out who to buy.

I'd love goofy ronny but not there coins-wise, might hold fire and try and get him instead I think.... alternative is the 93 Hazard in form up the middle which I'm leaning towards and as a Chelsea fan would surely keep me happy for a bit :o

You need CDMs more than you need a Cam in my opinion. You're very defence heavy really. Hopefully you pack a decent attacking option to help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭djan

91 rated Lopez in the LATAM TOTS, not bad at all. Hopefully will have a suitable SBC to lash him into :rolleyes:

Does the Ligue 1 SBC come right after the current one expires??

RossieMan wrote: »
    You need CDMs more than you need a Cam in my opinion. You're very defence heavy really. Hopefully you pack a decent attacking option to help you out.

Yeah, I was thinking prime Vieira alright and then I can swap back to a 4312 with TOTS Dembele and Ibra up top. In saying that though, 400+ games with Fabinho and he’s been solid in div. 2 and WL.

I frakkin hate Eusebio, every goddamn time he scores against me including a hattrick in the match I just played to deny me my lique1 win on rivals. Frakkin prick

In other words buy the ****er

• Advertisement

Mane, Werner and Gullit always do me

Every f ing game

Advertisement