Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Got three wins with a league one scorer. Can't get the forth lol

Was speaking the other day about being sorry I can't do Flashback Depay, and using his SBC again is making that worse. He's so good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Mane, Werner and Gullit always do me

Every f ing game

Gulit and 88 sedorf seem to be destroyers for me Lately too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Upgrade packs out for lique1, saem requirements as before

Gonna sell up the few French league rares I have. Am 300k off Dinho.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Tried to do the fut swap rivals challenge there, it’s a slog given the only TOTW I have left in my club is a 79 rated CB and 86 Lala. **** it, I’ll settle for 92 Modric and something else.... probably Liga NOS guarantee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Had 11 rares to burn and picked up TOTS Atal the rwb, I now have Juanfran fb, Mariano and him as my 'quite good but not great' set of rbs. Would make Aouar easy to fit in though.

hots wrote: »
    Had 11 rares to burn and picked up TOTS Atal the rwb, I now have Juanfran fb, Mariano and him as my 'quite good but not great' set of rbs. Would make Aouar easy to fit in though.

Did 2 of the 81+ and got some striker.
    Might blow 300k or so to see what the drops are like.

I did one of the regular upgrades as I’m three players short for 81+... got TOTS Benitez :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Tried to do the fut swap rivals challenge there, it’s a slog given the only TOTW I have left in my club is a 79 rated CB and 86 Lala. **** it, I’ll settle for 92 Modric and something else.... probably Liga NOS guarantee.

I was pleasantly surprised when I got the 50k (untradeable pack) from weekly objectives for completing the 3 TOTS challenges, I thought it was for completing all weekly objectives.

So doubt I’ll bother with that futswap one now as I don’t need it for the pack, I’m like you, I’ve a few totw fodder but nothing great and I don’t want the 14 futswap so not worth the effort.
    I’ll probably just do the Bundesliga tots one

tots drops seem higher for lique 1 but then again they always were.
    Did 9 of the basic upgrade for lique 1 and got 3 x tots . 2 goal keepers and Thauvin so 1 x89 and 2 x 93 cards.,..not too shabby.
    Now I know what I'm doing for the rest of the night :D

• Advertisement

There’s only a handful of 81+ cards outside of the TOTS so they’re well worth doing. A lot higher odds of packing something decent. Even the basic Ligue 1 upgrades are decent.
    Hogey007 wrote: »
    I was pleasantly surprised when I got the 50k (untradeable pack) from weekly objectives for completing the 3 TOTS challenges, I thought it was for completing all weekly objectives.

So doubt I’ll bother with that futswap one now as I don’t need it for the pack, I’m like you, I’ve a few totw fodder but nothing great and I don’t want the 14 futswap so not worth the effort.
    I’ll probably just do the Bundesliga tots one

Didn’t see that 50k pack actually... might try and do that. I’ll get Dembele first to use in rivals and give it a shot

Thiago Mendes ya ****in beauty :D

Blazer wrote: »
    Thiago Mendes ya ****in beauty :D

Nice!

Tried 8 81+ and about 12 3 player packs and no blues for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Got Benitez from a 3 player.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Got that French cdm from around 7 of the 81+ packs.

Gonna rinse my whole club into the normal upgrades tomorrow and hope I get one of Lala, Mendes cdm, Neymar or Mbappe.

Nice!

Tried 8 81+ and about 12 3 player packs and no blues for me.

probably got all the luck.
    Only problem is I need to get Marquinhos to slot them altogether.

probably got all the luck.
    Only problem is I need to get Marquinhos to slot them altogether.

You’ll probably get Neymar in the ligue 1 sbc tomorrow :)

I’ve been lucky enough with these upgrades on every other league so can’t complain on the lack of blues this time around.

Just did 2 of the 81s and 2 of the normals, happy enough with the 93 Benitez. My club is already gutted from all the other upgrades and I’ve around 50+ packs saved for next week’s ultimate TOTS :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Did one of each

84 Fàbregas and 83 Subasic in the 81+
    83 Glik in the upgrade

Continues my rubbish pack luck in all these SBCs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Blew through some packs and got TOTs Atal

• Advertisement

You’ll probably get Neymar in the ligue 1 sbc tomorrow :)

I’ve been lucky enough with these upgrades on every other league so can’t complain on the lack of blues this time around.

I'd much prefer Lala.
    I could then switch to 4222 and drop Sancho/Thauvin and put them towards Aouar who looks unreal.
    That would give me Mendes/Casemiro/Gullit/Aouar in the middle. Pretty sweet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    I'd much prefer Lala. I could then switch to 4222 and drop Sancho/Thauvin and put them towards Aouar who looks unreal. That would give me Mendes/Casemiro/Gullit/Aouar in the middle. Pretty sweet

You're mad. I'd trade all of those midfielders(not Gullit) to even have that Neymar card for one WL. His card card is insane, I can only imagine how well his TOTS is. Lala was so massively overrated all year.

RossieMan wrote: »
    You're mad. I'd trade all of those midfielders(not Gullit) to even have that Neymar card for one WL. His card card is insane, I can only imagine how well his TOTS is. Lala was so massively overrated all year.

He's a CAM so won't fit into my current format 424.
    I could make him striker as he would fit in alright then but poor Firminio would have to be dropped or MVB.
    Besides I had his tots card last year and it was awesome. But if I get him then I'll basically have the same squad as last year. Hell I even had tots Bobby.
    There's really only a few weeks later unless EA start doing crazy WL rewards and SBCs etc.

There's really only a few weeks later unless EA start doing crazy WL rewards and SBCs etc.

When ea said all those weeks ago that the red picks would be tots cards from the premier league onwards they phrased it something like “from now on, all red picks will be tots”
    Of course they might’ve just been talking about during the tots promo but I think it’ll carry on as red picks from any tots after the ultimate tots is finished, the game would die an absolute death if they switched it back to red picks for in forms, especially with all the big leagues finished

Yay, eventually got a blue, it was only bamba but still something.

About 11 81+ and 20 3 player packs to get him, I’ll quit now while I’m....well behind!

(Mostly used untradeables but time consuming)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Did around 10 of the 3 player packs and 2 or 3 of the 81 packs, got 94 Verratti, 93 Benitez, 91 Fonte, Fekir and Fabregas :D

Just after getting a second Fekir as well, will wait until the guaranteed SBC later to put him in there

Reading people on here talking bout them, decided to start pumping my untradeable non-rares into the 3 player packs.

Got TOTS Thauvin on my second pack :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I've done 15-20 packs and packed a falcao. Wonderful.

Tried Benitez and he's awful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

What do people think will happen with these packs for next week and Ultimate TOTS?

Advertisement