Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    Tried Benitez and he's awful

How is he awful? I haven't used him but looking at his stats he is about the same as all other keepers on 99 stats or close with basic chem.

I tried out donarumma and thought he was crap im back to my u tradable ederson I love his speed for rushing out and closing down.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    How is he awful? I haven't used him but looking at his stats he is about the same as all other keepers on 99 stats or close with basic chem.

I tried out donarumma and thought he was crap im back to my u tradable ederson I love his speed for rushing out and closing down.

Basically couldn't save a shot to save his life. He allowed 7 goals in one match of which at least 5 Courtois would have saved. So I dumped him into Aour's sbc.

NIF Courtois is miles better, by far the best keeper I played with on fifa this year.

Basically couldn't save a shot to save his life. He allowed 7 goals in one match of which at least 5 Courtois would have saved. So I dumped him into Aour's sbc.

NIF Courtois is miles better, by far the best keeper I played with on fifa this year.

Needed one more win to get mvillle.
    Opponents team shows up and he has Benitez in goals :)
    4 mins game time later I'm 2 up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Jose fonte, hope the rest of you fare better

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Jose fonte, hope the rest of you fare better

I got him too. :(

• Advertisement

It's the hope that kill you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

92 Mendy for me, not too bad. Cleared a fair bit of the stock in my club, 87, 85 and 84s. Worth it though. Think I’m set now on getting prime Vieira. Nice link to play Mendy and TOTS Dembele.

Or TOTS Aouar/Moments Blanc... jaysus. Too many options. That’ll allow me to get Ronaldo too, ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Savanier 93 CDM here, looks a bit of a machine. SBC fodder though

Bloody Thauvin.
    Good job I used the previous one for Aour

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Good jaysus, Mike Maignan. 89 rated goalkeeper. Rotten luck in the TOTS promos SBCs. These are the players I've packed so far (if players are sorted by price)

PL - Ederson 94 (4th worst))
    Saudi League - Al Buraik 85 (5th worst)
    Bundesliga - Halstenberg 91 (3rd worst)
    La Liga - Aspas 94 (8th best :D)
    Turkey - Epereanu 88 (4th worst)
    Serie A - Izzo 93 (10th worst :) )
    Eredivisie - Onana 89 (2nd worst)
    South America - Parades 87 (4th worst)
    Ligue 1 - Maignan 89 (2nd worst)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Might skip this one.

Need 70k to finish Dinho, and just made it with sales that cycle so going to finish him off instead :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Lord TSC wrote:
    Need 70k to finish Dinho, and just made it with sales that cycle so going to finish him off instead

You'd make 50k at the worst from the SBC and could always throw them into the dinho sbc worst comes to worst. It's the only thing keeping most people going. Would love to have the same enjoyment you get from playing the market to be honest, I just find the menus boring and a slog to get any decent return.

It's not an attack on anyone, bit next year I hope the transfer market goes and it's packs only.

RossieMan wrote: »
    You'd make 50k at the worst from the SBC and could always throw them into the dinho sbc worst comes to worst. It's the only thing keeping most people going. Would love to have the same enjoyment you get from playing the market to be honest, I just find the menus boring and a slog to get any decent return.

It's not an attack on anyone, bit next year I hope the transfer market goes and it's packs only.

Never happen...the market is what's keeping the game going now.
    Take that away and its good bye fifa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Good jaysus, Mike Maignan. 89 rated goalkeeper. Rotten luck in the TOTS promos SBCs. These are the players I've packed so far (if players are sorted by price)

PL - Ederson 94 (4th worst))
    Saudi League - Al Buraik 85 (5th worst)
    Bundesliga - Halstenberg 91 (3rd worst)
    La Liga - Aspas 94 (8th best :D)
    Turkey - Epereanu 88 (4th worst)
    Serie A - Izzo 93 (10th worst :) )
    Eredivisie - Onana 89 (2nd worst)
    South America - Parades 87 (4th worst)
    Ligue 1 - Maignan 89 (2nd worst)

I haven’t had any luck with the upgrade and 81+ packs but have done ok in the TOTs guarantee ones albeit a bit boring:

Community - Ter Stegen 93
    PL - Laporte 94
    Bundasliga - Trapp 95
    La Liga - Ter Stegen 93
    Serie A - Ilicic 94
    Eredivisie - De Ligt 95
    Latin America - Zapata 86
    Liga Nos - Rafa 90

Can’t remember who I got in the Saudi and Turkish ones but they’re long gone. Got the Lique 1 to open later so still hope for Neymar or Mbappe ðŸ˜႒

Liamalone wrote: »
    Savanier 93 CDM here, looks a bit of a machine. SBC fodder though

I got him in a pack a couple of days ago, used him a few times doing the Lique 1 objectives and he isn’t bad to be fair

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

**** EA giving me gks from the garenteed packs

Alison Gk
    Greek Gk
    Sommer Gk
    Benitez Gk

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

RossieMan wrote: »

Tbh, I've enjoyed the World Cup modes when they got rid of packs and rebalanced pack weight.

Other than Salah, I've had dreadful luck with the TOTS SBCs, and there's really none of the players, other than Neymar or Mbappe, that would go into my team now.

Reckon I'm 90% done trading too. I'll relist when I think, but I think the reality is, this is as good as I'm going to get this year. Maybe one or two sideways upgrades (Peter Schmichael for Cech, someone in for Valencia if I can see someone with his pace and strength), but the long term ones are probably not worth the time and effort now (something like, say, upgrading VVD to his TOTY).

WJBB1W1.png
    1qv07K0.png
    Jr3stAW.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

jayo26 wrote: »
    It's the hope that kill you.

Bigger the fool we are

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Eredivisie Managers are selling well, so do the French ones ;)

Has anyone had this Message on PS messages from FUT-19-Rewards,

Thank you for playing FIFA 19 we have noticed how much time, money and effort you have been putting into our game recently therefore you have been selected to claim an (untradeable) TOTS player of your choice this includes: Neymar JR, Verratti, Mbappé and many more to claim your player visit futrewards.com If you have any problems please reply to this message and we will get back to you as soon as possible - Anupam S,

I assume it’s a scam?

• Advertisement

Boulders8 wrote: »

Thank you for playing FIFA 19 we have noticed how much time, money and effort you have been putting into our game recently therefore you have been selected to claim an (untradeable) TOTS player of your choice this includes: Neymar JR, Verratti, Mbappé and many more to claim your player visit futrewards.com If you have any problems please reply to this message and we will get back to you as soon as possible - Anupam S,

I assume it’s a scam?

Complete scam

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Complete scam

Landing page looks like official fut login screan. Complete scam.

Did about 200k worth of lique 1 upgrades and only got Mendes who I have already.

Had an idea it wasn’t true given they said that I had spent so much money when in reality I have never spent 1 penny on the game other than for the actual game 😂

Anyway, got Thauvin in the Guaranteed TOTs and then did a couple of the upgrade packs and out walks TOTs Kzhari, second one wasn’t so great - 79 Rafael but 2 TOTs isn’t bad

I assume it’s a scam?

You been playing ultimate team for long??? :p

I assume it’s a scam?

I asked them if I could have a Premiership TotS player and they only asked for 500 Nigerian Dollars. Bargain! Doherty incoming :D

Liamalone wrote: »
    I asked them if I could have a Premiership TotS player and they only asked for 500 Nigerian Dollars. Bargain! Doherty incoming :D

You'd be lucky to get Doherty.
    Its Maddison all the way :D

You'd be lucky to get Doherty.
    Its Maddison all the way :D

Nah, definitely Doherty...... I already have him lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Jaysus was playing Squad battles last night to do the objectives and just sat there thinking why i am even bothering to do this just to get an 87 rated striker that I'll never use :confused:

Think maybe it's all the hype that was around TOTS and it's just kinda petered out now and became very flat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Anyone who hasn't done Aouar yet. My advice...
    Do him now! Gut your club if you need to. Such a fun player to use and can literally be played anywhere outfield.

Advertisement