Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Jaysus was playing Squad battles last night to do the objectives and just sat there thinking why i am even bothering to do this just to get an 87 rated striker that I'll never use :confused:

Think maybe it's all the hype that was around TOTS and it's just kinda petered out now and became very flat

We'll have the ultimate sbc next week and more than likely it will be repeatable like last year.
    They need to throw out sbc now to keep people interested

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

wong wrote:
    Anyone who hasn't done Aouar yet. My advice... Do him now! Gut your club if you need to. Such a fun player to use and can literally be played anywhere outfield.

Yea any video I've seen had been the same. He's insane everywhere.

Hopefully some decent reds tomorrow to bring his cost down. Have a few I wouldn't mind throwing in already.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Yea any video I've seen had been the same. He's insane everywhere.

Hopefully some decent reds tomorrow to bring his cost down. Have a few I wouldn't mind throwing in already.

He is brilliant.
    I'm just raging i can't fit him in on full chem.
    Instead I switch to 41212v2 in game and bring both himself and Mendes in around 60 mins or earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

wong wrote: »
    Anyone who hasn't done Aouar yet. My advice...
    Do him now! Gut your club if you need to. Such a fun player to use and can literally be played anywhere outfield.

I’ve been sold. All I hear is good things about him and after packing LB Mendy, he gives a perfect link. Now to decide if I want 91 Vieira or buy CR7/something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

How much would he cost to do? I want him now as well after everyone raving about him - he would fit in with my Lique 1 team although my defence in that is a bit poor but hey if all the attackers are great then who needs defendersðŸ˜႒

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

It cost me about 250k along with some untradeables I had in the club.

Boulders8 wrote: »
    How much would he cost to do? I want him now as well after everyone raving about him - he would fit in with my Lique 1 team although my defence in that is a bit poor but hey if all the attackers are great then who needs defendersðŸ˜႒

If you have high rated subs use them towards him especially when he slots into your first team

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Completed the Seedorf SBC the other day.

Would of done Aouar instead if I knew he was coming.

Only have 30k so no chance really

Rossi IRL wrote:
    Completed the Seedorf SBC the other day.

Why would you do this this late into FIFA?

Bang average card, seems abit of a waste unless he was your favourite player or something.

Why would you do this this late into FIFA?

Bang average card, seems abit of a waste unless he was your favourite player or something.

Needed a cm and had a load of untradables

Might be bang average to an elite player like yourself but I only play the weekend to gold 3 level and against some friends for fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Hmmm trying to decide if dropping 500k into Aouar is worth it.... would be replacing Bruno Fernandes in my team and would be played CM with Bernardo Silva with Ballack holding behind most likely.... Bruno Fernandes is untradeable so I'm hesitant to go for Aouar.

Rossi IRL wrote:
    Might be bang average to an elite player like yourself but I only play the weekend to gold 3 level and against some friends for fun.

Same as. Just don't know why you'd waste your coins and untradables on someone like seedorf when Viera or such wasn't much more expensive.

He's a fine CAM, just abit small.

Finally a walkout from the ligue 1 SBC. Lala, not sure how I'm going to sort my team out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭djan

Did the Ligue 1 SBC and fot the worst one possible, I think. 89 GK :pac:

Have RTTF Fabihno

Would ye reckon that Brazilian cdm from the French league would be better? Would be cdm in narrow diamond.

Seeing that CL trophy in Fabihnos picture makes me sick everytime I see it.

Has poor work rates and is a bit smaller

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Have RTTF Fabihno

Would ye reckon that Brazilian cdm from the French league would be better? Would be cdm in narrow diamond.

Seeing that CL trophy in Fabihnos picture makes me sick everytime I see it.

Has poor work rates and is a bit smaller

Fabinhos card is excellent.
    though Mendes is a lot smaller so wouldn't have the same impact. Still a great player though it you need a tall CDM beside him

unknown.png

Don't think i can currently do better than this. Aouar fits into where Vieira is and i'd put Bernardo Silva on the bench when i pick him up. i'd need to switch to the 4-3-3(2) for better Chemistry for Messi but not a big deal. going to go all out for this WL and see where it takes me.

Blazer wrote: »
    Fabinhos card is excellent.
    though Mendes is a lot smaller so wouldn't have the same impact. Still a great player though it you need a tall CDM beside him

It would be

Defence

Cdm
    Seedorf - Pogba
    Ronaldinho

Best - CR7

unknown.png

Don't think i can currently do better than this. Aouar fits into where Vieira is and i'd put Bernardo Silva on the bench when i pick him up. i'd need to switch to the 4-3-3(2) for better Chemistry for Messi but not a big deal. going to go all out for this WL and see where it takes me.

I reckon that Lala is some card, I'm putting everything into them upgrade packs

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    It would be

Defence

Cdm
    Seedorf - Pogba
    Ronaldinho

Best - CR7

Yeah Id leave Fab there

• Advertisement

Yeah Id leave Fab there

Just gotta look away everytime he scores so

What's your favourite icon for either CAM or ST for under 1 mil.? I bought 92 Auba but the 800kish premium doesn't seem worth it over his NIF

djan wrote: »
    What's your favourite icon for either CAM or ST for under 1 mil.? I bought 92 Auba but the 800kish premium doesn't seem worth it over his NIF

I have MVB, very very clinical. He's a great front man to pair with a small striker

djan wrote:

You really can't beat a neymar or an Mbappe card for an ST. Even there regular golds are far better than most cards. If you can splash the cash for there IF cards toy won't be disappointed. Any icons in that price range all have problems.

You really can't beat a neymar or an Mbappe card for an ST. Even there regular golds are far better than most cards. If you can splash the cash for there IF cards toy won't be disappointed. Any icons in that price range all have problems.

Wasn't expecting that! Running an EPL squad with 2 Brazilians and 3 French players so either of them could fit. Would they still be good on 8 chem? I don't use skills, would Mbappe be the better shout then?

djan wrote:
    Wasn't expecting that! Running an EPL squad with 2 Brazilians and 3 French players so either of them could fit. Would they still be good on 8 chem? I don't use skills, would Mbappe be the better shout then?

It's all opinions. If you haven't used the 2 of them you'll be surprised at how game changing they actually are. Same with VVD, there is a reason they hold their value so well. If have Neymar over Mbappe, his skill moves seem cleaner but if you aren't using skills perhaps neither are for you.

Auba was an absolute god for me for most of the year, only just missed my starting team due to chemistry.

Oh.nice moments Ben Arfa
    That takes care of my duplicate Mendes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Oh.nice moments Ben Arfa
    That takes care of my duplicate Mendes

59 stamina!
    Unless you only want him as a sub?

Hogey007 wrote: »
    59 stamina!
    Unless you only want him as a sub?

Yeah he'll be a sub with Aour and Mendes :)
    Or I might wait for ultimate sbc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Tried another 15 ligue 1 3 players sbc and 5 of the 81+ and not one blue so just bought lala.

Will try him out and then decide on which of him and dumfries I keep.

Advertisement