Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

What is everyones opinion on the recent craic with Dynamic Difficulty Adjustment? Do you believe EA and their insisting it isnt part of Fifa and they are shutting down conversation and banning people from the forums for mentioning it, just because? Is hitting the woodwork multiple times and missing sitters with the best strikers in the same game just bad luck?

My opinion : Yes it's there in some form,the hardest games ive had were against teams with gold players,EA need something like this in the game try and balance it out for ordinary teams......but it boils my piss that people throw hundreds of hours into playing/trading etc to build the best squads only to be hamstrung by sliders when you come up against an average squad/player

But like every mistreated housewife in the movies,i too will go back hoping it will change for the better :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Dozyart wrote: »
    What is everyones opinion on the recent craic with Dynamic Difficulty Adjustment? Do you believe EA and their insisting it isnt part of Fifa and they are shutting down conversation and banning people from the forums for mentioning it, just because? Is hitting the woodwork multiple times and missing sitters with the best strikers in the same game just bad luck?

My opinion : Yes it's there in some form,the hardest games ive had were against teams with gold players,EA need something like this in the game try and balance it out for ordinary teams......but it boils my piss that people throw hundreds of hours into playing/trading etc to build the best squads only to be hamstrung by sliders when you come up against an average squad/player

But like every mistreated housewife in the movies,i too will go back hoping it will change for the better :pac:

Many reasons why I'm not coming back next year. The one that annoys me most is you spend hours and hours building up your team only to be put up against similar level players. There is absolutely no benifit of spending hours trading or spending 100s on packs of you choose to go that way.

I got 22 wins in weekend league in November when I sold up my super team and played with an 84 rated team and I haven't beaten that since what's the point??

I think I'm just burnt out now but I'm playing ultimate team for 8 years now it's just getting old.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

100% it’s there in some shape or form, but I also think that to a certain degree, some of it is just in our heads. Like my WL rage, I’m sure it’s just in my head and I perform worse. Other times it’s very noticeable when 99 pace Dembele feels sluggish and turns like a truck and caught by his 65 pace CB.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Nah I don't believe its in there. Its in other games like Battlefield and COD have their version as well whereby enemies AI will increase to how you're doing in the same. It's been around for donkey's years.
    As much as I detest EA if it was ever confirmed that EA would modify the game depending on your squads etc it would lead to the biggest class action ever in the history of gaming and would probably lead to the shutdown of EA.
    Imagine if they were and a class action was taken against EA on behalf of every single player who bought fifa points for the last 10 years. They'd be history.
    Its why I believe its not in..its simply too much to risk.

Think this is my final squad. Just need to update the positions for 100 chem. Sancho and Thauvin are on the bench with Ben Arfa on the way.
    I have to say I'm impressed with baby Gullit for what he does. I keep it very simple with him since he's only 3* but he feels way better than Casemiro.
    Must be that extra juice they give to icons.
    Came across some guy on reddit who generally finishes elite 2 and he posted his tactics for a few formations.
    Went with the 41212(2) and it absolutely rocks.
    I'll be back in Div3 by the end of the week.

l28KFov.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

There’s best of “the rest of the world” in packs Friday to go along with the ultimate tots and get in our way for red picks :D

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    There’s best of “the rest of the world” in packs Friday to go along with the ultimate tots and get in our way for red picks :D

Link on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/c2pqal/rotw_and_ultimate_tots_confirmed_for_friday_as/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Hogey007 wrote: »

How can they have the best of rest of the world? They were meant to be best of in the first place.... Bloody ea... I spose it does mean Zlatan in packs again.

Gonna try get a good weekend league in and unless I manage to get something epic next thursday it will be my last I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Futwatch on twitter shared new code in the game about ultimate packs, guaranteed 1 TOTS player, guaranteed 3 TOTS players and guaranteed 11 TOTS players.

In terms of dynamic difficulty, I don't think the patent they got recently has anything to do with FIFA, people forget EA has a lot more games than FIFA and it generally sounds like something to do with the player playing against the AI.

I'm 50/50 whether there is something in FIFA currently, but I think a lot of the times people are giving out it's some kind of hubris, win and it's because I'm good but then lose because of scripting

Got pepe in one of my red picks donno if I can fit him into my team but I'll give it a good go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Thiago Silva in mine. Only played to 11 so fairly good result.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Thiago Silva and Cavaini.

Tempted to use both for this weekend for a laugh. Will check their stats. Cavaini probably as a sub, but wonder if Silva would be worth using. Could put him alongside Flashback Alves.

Got Pepe as well, will you him instead of POTM Hazard as a super sub, have Quagliarella and Bruno Fernandes as my other subs

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

My best finish in the weekend

My worst player picks from the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

mendes and verrati in gold 2 rewards. Disappointing. Would have killed for a Pepe that ye guys got.

wong wrote: »
    mendes and verrati in gold 2 rewards. Disappointing. Would have killed for a Pepe that ye guys got.

Be grateful

Best I got from Gold 2 was Kazhri

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Thiago Silva and Cavaini.

Tempted to use both for this weekend for a laugh. Will check their stats. Cavaini probably as a sub, but wonder if Silva would be worth using. Could put him alongside Flashback Alves.

Cavani looks lethal but think.

****ing mena and Benitez as red picks, what a waste of time that was.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

wow I take it back. I got lucky compared to some.

Would of even been happy with Lisandro Lopez

Any usuable card

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    Cavani looks lethal but think.

I've adored him in previous games, but it's a question now of how I fit him in with everyone else.

Ronaldinho is 100% playing this weekend. R9 too.

I'd lean towards Salah for the pace.

I could give him a whirl as a CAM/CF player, behind Ronaldo, trying to fire off rockets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭djan

Got Cavani and Fonte.

Happy out with Cavani, now to get Neymar/Mbappe to work him into my EPL squad :)

Blazer wrote: »
    Nah I don't believe its in there. Its in other games like Battlefield and COD have their version as well whereby enemies AI will increase to how you're doing in the same. It's been around for donkey's years.
    As much as I detest EA if it was ever confirmed that EA would modify the game depending on your squads etc it would lead to the biggest class action ever in the history of gaming and would probably lead to the shutdown of EA.
    Imagine if they were and a class action was taken against EA on behalf of every single player who bought fifa points for the last 10 years. They'd be history.
    Its why I believe its not in..its simply too much to risk.

Think this is my final squad. Just need to update the positions for 100 chem. Sancho and Thauvin are on the bench with Ben Arfa on the way.
    I have to say I'm impressed with baby Gullit for what he does. I keep it very simple with him since he's only 3* but he feels way better than Casemiro.
    Must be that extra juice they give to icons.
    Came across some guy on reddit who generally finishes elite 2 and he posted his tactics for a few formations.
    Went with the 41212(2) and it absolutely rocks.
    I'll be back in Div3 by the end of the week.

l28KFov.png

Send us a link to that! Using 4312 but hate using it atm as for some reason, my CAM always ends up at LB or RB and my CDM at CAM which is not ideal.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I've adored him in previous games, but it's a question now of how I fit him in with everyone else.

Ronaldinho is 100% playing this weekend. R9 too.

I'd lean towards Salah for the pace.

I could give him a whirl as a CAM/CF player, behind Ronaldo, trying to fire off rockets.

I've 94 R9 on my bench he just does not compare to timo werner for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

That Aouar card is something else. All the videos in the whole won't let you see how he actually plays in game. He's everywhere. His first time shots are so broken! Cost me about 300k plus what I had in the club. Playing a ligue 1 side I think, Marquinhos and Silva at the back are actually very good with Lala and Alex Sandro either side. Veratti isnmy only weak point but I might play Gomez on 7 chem yet.

RossieMan wrote: »
    That Aouar card is something else. All the videos in the whole won't let you see how he actually plays in game. He's everywhere. His first time shots are so broken! Cost me about 300k plus what I had in the club. Playing a ligue 1 side I think, Marquinhos and Silva at the back are actually very good with Lala and Alex Sandro either side. Veratti isnmy only weak point but I might play Gomez on 7 chem yet.

What about saviner instead of veratti?? His stats look good with sentinel, only problem is he’s a midget!! But so is veratti

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Send us a link to that! Using 4312 but hate using it atm as for some reason, my CAM always ends up at LB or RB and my CDM at CAM which is not ideal.

Here you go
    The link for his 41212 is in there

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/analm5/elite_rank_players_post_patch_guide_to_4222/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Saw something similar for a 5312 formation on reddit as well, might be the same guy, seemed to very happy with that formation

Blazer wrote: »

Nice one. Gonna give it a whack later on... see if my CAM issue is solved using these tactics.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Got Mendy & that 89 French striker in player picks. I couldn't believe I had 4 Ligue 1 player picks as well.

7HZkViT.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Benitez the GK and a South American chap from Gold 2

Think I'm close to calling it a day with FUT Champs for this year

Advertisement