Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Benitez the GK and a South American chap from Gold 2

Think I'm close to calling it a day with FUT Champs for this year

Got similar from gold 2, I’d call it sbc fodder but already did Aouar so don’t even know if there’s anymore sbc’s I’ll be doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Tried so many different combinations and can not fit pepe in my team unless I drop 94 best and disrupt my chemistry I may just use him as a sub which is a sicker as he is the third best attacker in the club.

Screenshot-20190620-160057-Companion.jpg

Screenshot-20190620-160212-Companion.jpg[/url]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Started doing the Argentinian TOTS challenge and first game, nearly full TOTS side and insult to injury, subs on prime Gullit, R9 and TOTS VVD vs my two silver 50 pace CBs and some bronze FUT swap at RB... ended up beating him 3-1 :pac:

Only getting to open packs from weekend league and got unbelievable pack luck!!!

Not 1, but 2 cf>cam in a pack!!
    Those yokes are as rare as a decent red pick :D

Also got neuer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Hogey007 wrote: »

Not 1, but 2 cf>cam in a pack!!
    Those yokes are as rare as a decent red pick :D

I just looked in my club and got 4 of those - can I get rich if I sell them now? :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Did a 3 player upgrade, got Atal. Did a 81+ upgrade, got Fonte.

Might stop with that luck :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Did a 3 player upgrade, got Atal. Did a 81+ upgrade, got Fonte.

Might stop with that luck :P

Did you get dinho completed for the wl??

13 shots on target, 1 goal. My opponent has 5 shots on target, 2 goals and both first time shots including a 90th min winner. Couldn’t be arsed getting that Argentinian TOTS anymore... only my second game too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Literally took me 10 minutes to unlock him. Just put first goal wins and you'll meet someone similar. Sub on a decent ST and CM and you'll be fine. Got me about 40k off my Aouar so was worth it for me.

I hope in fifa20 that when you back out of the matchup screen there’s a 30 second delay before you get a new opponent.
    Enough not to penalize the very few people who back out for latency reasons but would annoy those who just keep backing out until they get a home game, I’m trying to rush through a few games here lads, just play!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭djan

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I hope in fifa20 that when you back out of the matchup screen there’s a 30 second delay before you get a new opponent.
    Enough not to penalize the very few people who back out for latency reasons but would annoy those who just keep backing out until they get a home game, I’m trying to rush through a few games here lads, just play!

They could also just change it so that both players are the home team on their respective ends.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Christ it’s practically impossible to get a cf->cam card.
    Obviously it’s all those stupid player only packs impacting their availability

RossieMan wrote: »
    Literally took me 10 minutes to unlock him. Just put first goal wins and you'll meet someone similar. Sub on a decent ST and CM and you'll be fine. Got me about 40k off my Aouar so was worth it for me.

I’ll give it another shot later on... tried that first goal wins stuff last time and people just don’t quit if you score first :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

What are the 'red picks' for this weekend league from? Ultimate TotS?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Got Di Maria and Verratti from Gold 2 player picks. Di Maria looks a really good CAM apart from the fact he has 2 star weak foot. Although he does have the ‘Avoids using weaker foot’ trait so it mightn’t be too much of a problem.

Verratti probably won’t be used much at all by me.

Liamalone wrote: »
    What are the 'red picks' for this weekend league from? Ultimate TotS?

Yeah it looks like ultimate tots and then there’ll be a best of the rest of the world type team also as the lower options

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Beef or Salmon

Well Lads,

Anyone give me a hand out need a new CB & CM.

Current team is: GK:TOTS Sirigu, LB:Roberto Carlos, CB:Nesta, ?, RB:Florenzi, LM:Nedved, CM:De Rossi, RM:Werner, CF:Kluivert & ST:Ibra up top. Have about 650k, all the above are untradeables too, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I am using Izzo tots now which is around 200k, have no complains, but he is a bit short. this would leave you with over 400k for the other player.

Finally decided to go all in for Aouar - blew most of my coins on it so hopefully, he’ll be as good as everyone is saying he is.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Finally decided to go all in for Aouar - blew most of my coins on it so hopefully, he’ll be as good as everyone is saying he is.....

He's fairly ridiculous, took the plunge and even after the first few games where they seem boosted he's still great, shooting is broken entirely on him, either foot, crazy power.

• Advertisement

hots wrote: »
    He's fairly ridiculous, took the plunge and even after the first few games where they seem boosted he's still great, shooting is broken entirely on him, either foot, crazy power.

What chem style did you put on him? Thinking of switching him to CAM and see what damage he can do further upfield

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Aouar is insane but don’t bother partnering him with Savanier, despite his stats he is useless. I play him at CAM with Future Stars Guendoozi and 89 Kante and they are a great midfield 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Boulders8 wrote: »
    What chem style did you put on him? Thinking of switching him to CAM and see what damage he can do further upfield

I think it was Hawk on him, I'm playing him with Ballack in behind and Bernardo Silva as a more balanced CM while he roams forward.

djan wrote:
    They could also just change it so that both players are the home team on their respective ends.

They are at the moment. But you can tell by who connects first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭djan

RossieMan wrote: »
    They are at the moment. But you can tell by who connects first.

That can easily be remedied by coding in a delay when joining. Given there is a large player base near to ireland the connection is usually going to be good. Why bother with this unless you're pro...?

Arciphel wrote: »
    Aouar is insane but don’t bother partnering him with Savanier, despite his stats he is useless. I play him at CAM with Future Stars Guendoozi and 89 Kante and they are a great midfield ðŸ‘

I used Savanier and to be fair found him ok. I can get Aouar into a French/Spanish/La Liga hybrid with Neymar (base) thrown in with Savanier at 93 team rating and 100 chem or drop to 92 rated and 100 chem with Kante.

Either way looking forward to giving him a whirl later.

Last time I heard so much hype around a player was TOTs Havertz - anyone used him and Aouar? How do they compare?

Boulders8 wrote:
    Last time I heard so much hype around a player was TOTs Havertz - anyone used him and Aouar? How do they compare?

Havertz is better, but he's 4 times the price. Aouar is amazing because he's affordable. If you can't do his SBC with bits from your club you've played the game wrong the whole year. He should be costing a maximum of 400k for anyone to complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

So I was away last week and didn't take part in WL. Didn't miss it one bit.

One look at that "ultimate" team of the season and yeah I'm done with UT now. Just not interested in spending 30 games over the weekend to see no real reward.

Looking at Fifa 20 they have a lot to do to convince me to stick around. Street football won't do it, in fact it smells of papering over the cracks with a new glitzy game mode. It also points to Fifa moving even further away from being about actual football.

I'd rather they focused those developers on fixing issues in the gameplay.

I've a feeling I'll be heading back over to ProEvo for 2020 as long as they don't do something incredibly stupid with this new eFootball stuff. From a pure gameplay point of view it looks the better choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

This Aouar hype is bugging me lol, is he worth doing to bring on as a sub just? No chance of fitting him into my BPL team and only have two decent French league players.

• Advertisement

10-4, away now until Sunday evening/night so hopefully there’s an extension but if not I’ll just be aiming for the extra 4 wins Sunday night.

Advertisement