Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

RossieMan wrote: »
    Havertz is better, but he's 4 times the price. Aouar is amazing because he's affordable. If you can't do his SBC with bits from your club you've played the game wrong the whole year. He should be costing a maximum of 400k for anyone to complete.

Think I did it for around 250k which wasn’t bad

After doing the Aoaur SBC thought I’d get a few last minute Lique 1 upgrade packs before they expire - I got Aoaur’s base card 😳

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Liamalone wrote: »
    This Aouar hype is bugging me lol, is he worth doing to bring on as a sub just? No chance of fitting him into my BPL team and only have two decent French league players.

I did him and I would say no..
    I changed my whole team to fit himself and Mendes in at the expense of dropping Sancho.
    Great player in your first team but to waste it on a sub..nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Over the past 2 days those upgrade packs have been good to me.

Rinsed atleast 1000 players through silver upgrade, league 1 non rare upgrade and then 81+ upgrade

Got

Fonte
    Savenier
    Khazri x2
    Delort
    Thauvin
    Lala
    Silva

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Ultimate TOTS + ROTW TOTS released.... there’s some real ****ters in the ROTW one. Good luck in picks lads.

FB Mahrez too... actually looks class

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Ultimate TOTS + ROTW TOTS released.... there’s some real ****ters in the ROTW one. Good luck in picks lads.

Get to 17 wins and you have decent chance of a top player.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Did you get dinho completed for the wl??

Yeap.

Only got 1 game played today though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Don't normally do this but getting stuck for ideas, this is my current team and subs, have about 600k. Anyone any ideas who I can get in midfield? Rui Costa not cutting it at this point in the game but having an icon for chem is the only way I can see the team working. I like playing 4-3-3 but don't really care which variant of it.

Played with Alejandro Gomez in the draft recently and he was unreal. Would love a player or that ilk or else I was thinking Bernardo Silva/Bruno Fernandes or someone but then issues with chemistry arise. Likewise Aouar.

Front 3 are fine, centre backs and GK are fine, the rest of the team I am open to suggestions otherwise to suit chem etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

You can use TOTS in lieu of TOTW cards for some parts of the SBC...am tempted to do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

jayo26 wrote: »
    Get to 17 wins and you have decent chance of a top player.

Looking at the TOTS again... Hazard, Salah, Auba, Son, Neymar are all left out. Really surprised they took out those.
    nevelator wrote: »
    You can use TOTS in lieu of TOTW cards for some parts of the SBC...am tempted to do this.

Didn’t realise that... actually pretty nice! This week’s TOTS objs are easy to do as well... might have Aouar and FB Mahrez to do tonight then

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

4-2 this evening.

School is out though. Dabbers in every game lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Completed Flashyback Mahrez there with stuff from club, sacrificed a couple of high end red picks that were never going to be used in order to use low rated TotW cards. Hope he's worth the bother, jeez I hate doing SBC's.

Opened all the packs from the Aouar SBC and nothing there. Had a couple of untradable Mega packs from rivals rewards left and last one got a blue walkout - 88 CDM Soucek, of no use playing wise for me but nice to get a TOTs. 87 base Navas in there too so good for a SBC

Currently 6W 2L

Expecting to be 6W 6L in an hour or so time

The thoughts of grinding away this week were very off putting so I said **** it.
    I submitted moments MVB, Moore and baby Gullit into the icon portions of SBCs and lets see what I get.
    Anything decent and I might play on.
    Otherwise screw it I'm done with it and will only play rivals or some ****e maybe during the week.

meh 3 x jumbo rare player packs and highest was Perisic.
    Everything else 84 and below.
    So long fifa.

And finally done.
    Quicksold all my untradeables (FB Firminio + Sandro, tots Mendes, Sancho, Thauvin, Mendes, Pique, Ben Arfa, Da Costa) and deleted the club.
    Now I'm done with it.

Blazer wrote: »
    meh 3 x jumbo rare player packs and highest was Perisic.
    Everything else 84 and below.
    So long fifa.

Done again? Your worse then me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

You could've offered us the club

::p:p

You've twice built squads most can only dream of haha

I was thinking that during the week. Its a pity you can't donate cards.
    I'd happily have give them all away to ye :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I'll list up all my O'Shea TOTS cards that I picked up for 30k at the start of TOTS. I just have lost about 500k on them but I refuse to sell them at a loss.

Sitting on my trade pile, 1 actually sold yesterday for 50k, someone must have misclicked. :P

• Advertisement

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Currently 6W 2L

Expecting to be 6W 6L in an hour or so time

Call me mystic Ross

6W 6L

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »
    I was thinking that during the week. Its a pity you can't donate cards.
    I'd happily have give them all away to ye :)

Haha well fair play on coming back and rebuilding a second super team but yeah def take a break from fifa 20 or else from now until fifa 20, I’m relatively new to fifa in that I only really started at Xmas in fifa 18 so for likes of yourself that have been grinding for years a break will def help, I may be the eternal optimist eijit but I really think a lot of the fifa 19 problems will be sorted straight away in fifa 20 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I'll list up all my O'Shea TOTS cards that I picked up for 30k at the start of TOTS. I just have lost about 500k on them but I refuse to sell them at a loss.

Sitting on my trade pile, 1 actually sold yesterday for 50k, someone must have misclicked. :P

Haha yeah the tots fodder was a disaster this year compared to last!
    Not sure if anyone is still bothered grinding transfer market at the stage if fifa but if you do want to make coins (this works on ps4 so hopefully sane on pc) just pick up tonnes of Raul albiol, currently 5.5k, the ultimate tots sbc will probably be 85 rated and everyone will use albiol to link Spanish with serie a! I’m not bothered with transfers myself anymore but he’s been a goldmine since tots began if anyone needs coins, acerbic too:)

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Haha well fair play on coming back and rebuilding a second super team but yeah def take a break from fifa 20 or else from now until fifa 20, I’m relatively new to fifa in that I only really started at Xmas in fifa 18 so for likes of yourself that have been grinding for years a break will def help, I may be the eternal optimist eijit but I really think a lot of the fifa 19 problems will be sorted straight away in fifa 20 :)

Ah I didn’t realize you were that new to fifa.
    I’ve been playing fifa since it first came out in 97.
    And ultimate since 2009. I’ve hated the way it’s become now. It’s purely a money pit now to entice people into buying packs and I was lethal for buying packs.
    In fact it I loved the thrill of opening packs as much as the actual gameplay and it’s definitely time to stop. When it returns to a simple football game I might return :)

Blazer wrote:
    Ah I didn’t realize you were that new to fifa. I’ve been playing fifa since it first came out in 97. And ultimate since 2009. I’ve hated the way it’s become now. It’s purely a money pit now to entice people into buying packs and I was lethal for buying packs. In fact it I loved the thrill of opening packs as much as the actual gameplay and it’s definitely time to stop. When it returns to a simple football game I might return

You can easily play the game without money. It's fools spending money on it that's causing the problems. Why would they focus on career mode when UT is the big money gatherer?

You can easily play the game without money. It's fools spending money on it that's causing the problems. Why would they focus on career mode when UT is the big money gatherer?

yeah they need to split it out.
    FUT should be a free downloadable like fortnite etc and people can buy addons if they want.
    But EA want their pie as well from career mode even though they've put nothing into it for the past few years.

Fools spending money? How about moaning fools never shuting up about it. If you don't like trading and you don't like other people spending money then bloody go play seasons instead of judging people on doing whatever the fuk they want to do.

Given you benifit of doubt so many times and ignored you but you absolutely destroy this place with your comments about others but you already know that.

Thank god this is the only place I have to encounter you.

Blazer said UT is a money pit. Which is 100% true. Why do EA keep UT at the top of their list when it comes to development? It's the money maker.

You can buy packs all you like, but you have to realise you're contributing to the problem.

Not sure how your comment relates to anything anyway, zero input as always other than snarky comments.

Blazer said UT is a money pit. Which is 100% true. Why do EA keep UT at the top of their list when it comes to development? It's the money maker.

You can buy packs all you like, but you have to realise you're contributing to the problem.

I've no issue with anyone been against pack buying its you calling peopl fools I've a problem with.

On your other points i agree with the money pit but then again that never bothered me ive had 8 great year of enjoyment out of ultimate team id say ive spent a lot on packs over the years same as others in here.

I have a job a house a car a family and if I want to spend money on a computer game that I enjoy in my free time it doesn't make me a fool.

It's the people that take the game too serious that cause the problem. I play the game to enjoy it then you have people studying YouTube for the latest overpower move or player to gain an advantage then going crying because someone spent money on packs whats the difference is you play the game like a train because you want to win that badly or someone buys packs it's all the same only difference is one type is moaning and calling people all sorts for spending money on a game.

• Advertisement

You ignored the fact that people continuing to fuel the failure that us FIFA 19. Buying packs for something that can literally be unplayable at times as has been posted by almost everyone here.

It literally means EA pour us the same drivel each year and people continue to spend their money on it. Neppo is one of the biggest advocates of how awful the packs are, he has called himself a fool on multiple occasions because he knows the pack weight is awful.

It wasn't a personal attack on anyone, people know when they spend money they're basically throwing it away.

Advertisement