Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre install without duct to two storey

• 27-03-2019 9:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi my house is about 25m away from a pole to the front of the house but the pole is on the opposite side of the road. To the rear it is just under 50m from a pole across a field but it does not have to cross a road. it is a 2 storey house. Would they connect over ground to the attic from the pole to the rear?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Baoithin66 wrote: »
    Hi my house is about 25m away from a pole to the front of the house but the pole is on the opposite side of the road. To the rear it is just under 50m from a pole across a field but it does not have to cross a road. it is a 2 storey house. Would they connect over ground to the attic from the pole to the rear?
    Hi Boaithin66

I would suggest you contact customercare@openeir.ie with your inquiry. 

Kind regards

Linzi

Advertisement